Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 29-03-2016, 07:50 PM
Master
Catherine

My apartment is very, very close to an old cemetery.

When I first moved in I felt the overwhelming energy of an entity called Catherine. I heard her name loud and clear, she was always dressed in clothes from the 1800s.

One day while on a walk in the cemetery - I heard a cricket. I wanted to see where it was coming from as it was completely silent aside from me. I was the only one in the cemetery.

I followed the sound to a post at the end of a row. The cricket was in a hollow PVC post in the ground.

The post was next to a grave marker. It was Catherine. I looked at her birthday and it was 1-23-1820. My birthday I also January 23.

I got chills when I saw this.

I have visited her several times - but I haven't felt her presence since I initially moved in.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 30-03-2016, 01:30 AM
Gracey

Funny how spirit works like that. Do you get any kind of sensations or feelings regarding her?
Old 30-03-2016, 02:02 AM
Master
That is quite the experience. Perhaps once you acknowledged her, and her existence, it let up some, as she got attention.

I have come across random spirits myself, but have yet, been able to connect with them. Outside of getting a name. Nothing more about them. **shrugs**
Old 30-03-2016, 02:11 AM
Pathfinder

That's a pretty cool experience.
Old 30-03-2016, 01:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
Funny how spirit works like that. Do you get any kind of sensations or feelings regarding her?

She just seemed to be present - watching - observing... honestly I have not tried, more like tried not to, feel the presence for a while... things got a little strange in the house for a bit... things dropping unexpectedly, hanging mugs swinging when no ones in the room...

I feel a lot more grounded and positive at this point so maybe I will try and see if I can feel her

-Lord Rama to Laxman