Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 20-04-2015, 07:08 PM
anthony c anthony c is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: South Africa
Posts: 1,216
  anthony c's Avatar
ghost adventures aftershock

Any one watch ghost adventures aftershock s02e05 Stonehouse Brewery & Missouri State Penitentiary as i got a short of shock.
I don't know what to believe no more!!!
Heard on this site hell is not real, the psychic on the show send (i guess) some demons to hell as she opened the portal to hell!!!
Is that for real???
Do u believe in hell and why??
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 21-04-2015, 12:20 AM
desert rat desert rat is offline
Master
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Phoenix AZ USA
Posts: 3,745
 
The only hells were created by thoes that beleve in them . We all create our own reality heaven or hell , not God . On demons there are a few nasty astral critters .
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 21-04-2015, 06:12 PM
anthony c anthony c is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: South Africa
Posts: 1,216
  anthony c's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
The only hells were created by thoes that beleve in them . We all create our own reality heaven or hell , not God . On demons there are a few nasty astral critters .
Hi
Where did she send those demons and why were the angels standing over the portal?To me Ghost adventures is an more credible ghost show and i don't think they would put it on if it was fake!!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 22-04-2015, 12:36 AM
desert rat desert rat is offline
Master
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Phoenix AZ USA
Posts: 3,745
 
As I dont have cable t.v. and did not see the show I will make a guess . The person on the show really believed there were demons and he/she sent them to hell , or he/she was just faking to make the show more interesting .
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 22-04-2015, 01:20 PM
anthony c anthony c is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: South Africa
Posts: 1,216
  anthony c's Avatar
[quote=desert rat]As I dont have cable t.v. and did not see the show I will make a guess . The person on the show really believed there were demons and he/she sent them to hell , or he/she was just faking to make the show The only thing it made the show weird as it was already interesting.She was
a so called psychic.
U have used a ghost box right?any comments on hell there?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 22-04-2015, 03:10 PM
desert rat desert rat is offline
Master
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Phoenix AZ USA
Posts: 3,745
 
I dont have a used ghost box . As I remember a ghost box is an a.m. or f.m. radio with a scaner set to keep scanning . They pick up random bits of broadcasts , random words . If one listened long enough one could find a radio preacher talking about hell . Many years ago a radio/t.v. preacher offered his personal fortune to any one that could show him where it was written in the king James Bible that one went to heaven or hell . No one took him up on his offer .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garner_Ted_Armstrong
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 22-04-2015, 03:52 PM
StarRobin
Posts: n/a
 
Oh was this the episode where the psychic said Zak had spirits attached to him and some were "sitting on his back"? I wasn't very pleased with that at all and I wonder what Zak thought of it really. I can't believe she would open the portal to 'Hell', she even said the angels will be angry with me. While I don't believe an angel would have an angry face on them I do think they would have been asking her not to open a portal there. I do believe there is a place where evil resides, whether it be a dark place with craggy rocks, burning fires and little creatures with pitchforks or just a dark 'void' I don't know, but I do believe there is something unfortunately.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 22-04-2015, 05:10 PM
Lynn Lynn is offline
Administrator
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Past Pluto in the vastness of space and time
Posts: 13,679
  Lynn's Avatar
Hello

The very mention of the term "demon" gets your attentions as did Hell when it was first conceived into the Bible and those times in the World. They are trigger words that get your attentions.

Is there a place such as Hell its easy for us to reach to that idea as we know that the very Earth core is a molten place of fire. Maybe this is where that idea came from.

Is there such a force as a Demon I have to wonder if there was if any of us would still be living. Honestly if something held that power to destroy would that time have not come to us. Would something of that force that is there not lash out at someone provoking them ?

In the work I do I have come to nasty energies and spirits I have been pushed down a flight of stairs, pinned to a wall, scratched, and had ligature marks show on my neck where I could hardly breathe. BUT I am still here I claimed my own power and am here, if this was a Demon would I be here ? Honestly if something can mark you they can do more harm to you can they not then kill you ?

I do not go to Angles and Demons and God in that sense of the teachings I grew up with but I know well that man has it in them to be very nasty creatures and do nasty things in times of life and in times of death.

Lynn
__________________
If the crow has chosen you as your spirit or totem animal, it supports you in developing the power of sight, transformation, and connection with life’s magic.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 22-04-2015, 07:00 PM
anthony c anthony c is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: South Africa
Posts: 1,216
  anthony c's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarRobin
Oh was this the episode where the psychic said Zak had spirits attached to him and some were "sitting on his back"? I wasn't very pleased with that at all and I wonder what Zak thought of it really. I can't believe she would open the portal to 'Hell', she even said the angels will be angry with me. While I don't believe an angel would have an angry face on them I do think they would have been asking her not to open a portal there. I do believe there is a place where evil resides, whether it be a dark place with craggy rocks, burning fires and little creatures with pitchforks or just a dark 'void' I don't know, but I do believe there is something unfortunately.
Hi
Yes thats the episode!!I really don't know what to make of that episode.
I guess if there was a portal to hell i cant see them being happy though.
I heard of a psychic that said she show a very strong evil entity what she
said the Christians called a devil on earth.I guess it was a fallen angel.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 22-04-2015, 08:12 PM
anthony c anthony c is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: South Africa
Posts: 1,216
  anthony c's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

The very mention of the term "demon" gets your attentions as did Hell when it was first conceived into the Bible and those times in the World. They are trigger words that get your attentions.

Hi Lynn
Yeah defiantly.What i don't get is allot of people don't believe in ghost i think cause they believe in what they perceive as reality but spirits are not but they believe in heaven and hell as reality which i don't say is not true but i believe in ghost(spirits if you will)

Quote:
Is there a place such as Hell its easy for us to reach to that idea as we know that the very Earth core is a molten place of fire. Maybe this is where that idea came from.

That makes allot of sense as they believe hell is underground like you said.

Quote:
Is there such a force as a Demon I have to wonder if there was if any of us would still be living. Honestly if something held that power to destroy would that time have not come to us. Would something of that force that is there not lash out at someone provoking them ?

The thing is what i have heard is we give demons to much credit as they are just more powerful as normal spirits and there tactics are to intimidate us so that they can feed off fear and other low vibration energies but here on earth our energy is allot stronger that they can dream of.We are the dominant force in spirit and body on this plane.Plus i guess we have guardian angels,archangels ect. that protect us and i hear this all the time good always prevails.Just a thought and what i heard true i don't know.

Quote:
In the work I do I have come to nasty energies and spirits I have been pushed down a flight of stairs, pinned to a wall, scratched, and had ligature marks show on my neck where I could hardly breathe. BUT I am still here I claimed my own power and am here, if this was a Demon would I be here ? Honestly if something can mark you they can do more harm to you can they not then kill you ?

Like i said i think our energy is the dominant force on this plane.They are only stronger than normal spirits so they try to kill us with possession ect.
Do u go ghost hunting or why were you pushed down the stairs?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums