Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-12-2010, 02:38 AM
Edy31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Edy... I had this inability to read for a while, especially boring stuff. So when I really needed or wanted to I read out loud to myself, which worked well. Otherwise I didn't figure it was important and let it go.

Xan
Thanks Xan,
I guess everything happens when you're ready.

Thanks much for replying to my questions.

Last edited by Edy31 : 01-01-2011 at 01:29 AM.
Old 24-12-2010, 07:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
The yogi tradition doesn't always apply, especially in this new time of spiritual awakening
I am SO happy to see someone else make this point!! This is a time of new paradigms, new ways of doing things. The old ways don't always apply anymore so be open to new possibilities.

I even heard someone recently talking about how older ways of energy healing aren't as effective anymore and as the energies increase won't work at all. It's a time for creativity.
Old 24-12-2010, 08:13 PM
OceanWaves19161

Hey guys...just thinking...but do you think perhaps clearings and Kundalini rising is the same thing? Don't know a huge amount about the kundalini process except that I'm mid way through it. I'm beginning to feel though that they are perhaps apart of the same processes?. Every time I got through a clearing for example I get energy shooting through my body, clearing out of blocked chakras etc? What do you think...is their a difference in your opinion or are they the same thing?

Alana:)
Old 25-12-2010, 03:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWaves19161
Hey guys...just thinking...but do you think perhaps clearings and Kundalini rising is the same thing? Don't know a huge amount about the kundalini process except that I'm mid way through it. I'm beginning to feel though that they are perhaps apart of the same processes?. Every time I got through a clearing for example I get energy shooting through my body, clearing out of blocked chakras etc? What do you think...is their a difference in your opinion or are they the same thing?

Hi Alana,

I know that prana is always working to clear blockages - physical and mental. Kundalini takes that clearing to a much deeper level - the spiritual level. We are evolving all the time in consciousness. The small, selfish and limited ego needs to transform into one that lives in a space of all possibilities, feeling a connectedness with all things. Every time we mature and see life from an entirely new perspective, Kundalini has done its job to free us from some self-limiting beliefs, attachments, or ignorance. This can happen in a dramatic way or almost invisibly. The goal is to continually shift in consciousness to expand the consciousness. Energetic shifts, "clearings," are like the wind before the hurricane - and the eye in the hurricane is the most peaceful space to be in. Think of the entire universe as the hurricane, a hurricane of energy, and try to remain centred in the eye. Then your ego "I" will also be centered. This is what Kundalini tries to do. However She is clearing is a clue as to how we are sabbotaging our own freedom. Kundalini pushes us from the inside and the Guru Principle pulls us from the outside....it's a lot like labouring to deliver a child - and the newborn is the ego about to discover an entirely new identity.

I'm sure Xan will have things to say too but this is my understanding of it.
Old 26-12-2010, 12:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Hey guys...just thinking...but do you think perhaps clearings and Kundalini rising is the same thing? Don't know a huge amount about the kundalini process except that I'm mid way through it. I'm beginning to feel though that they are perhaps apart of the same processes?. Every time I got through a clearing for example I get energy shooting through my body, clearing out of blocked chakras etc?

What do you think...is their a difference in your opinion or are they the same thing?

Yes, Alana... all aspects of the same thing. The clearing and healing, awareness expanding and deepening, kundalini rising and other energy shifts are all part of the spiritual awakening that is going on in many people these days... gradually coming into be in this world in our true spiritual nature.

I no longer try to identity what exactly is changing in me or how it all works, primarily because I deeply trust the Grace of my true Self to orchestrate it all. My job is simply to be consistent in my spiritual practice... and breathe and allow and do what feels right in any moment.

We in the modern world have a tendency to mentalize... to define and categorize and compare almost continually. There is a need for some understanding, of course, but this sort of habit gets in the way of fully experiencing in each moment... which is what this process is all about.

Xan

Old 26-12-2010, 01:09 AM
OceanWaves19161

Thanks for that. Makes sense. I like knowing how things connect. Also not sure why I'm being told to mention this but what's the difference between the clearing out of each of the chakras and the clearing out of the center which tends to be more closely related to the ego (I psychically see it as an area seperate from the chakras). I didn't realise there was a central holding point for the ego so to speak??
Old 26-12-2010, 01:18 AM
Master
Alana: Also not sure why I'm being told to mention this but what's the difference between the clearing out of each of the chakras and the clearing out of the center which tends to be more closely related to the ego (I psychically see it as an area seperate from the chakras). I didn't realise there was a central holding point for the ego so to speak??

I'm not sure exactly what you're seeing, Alana, but it may be what I call "the Center of the Person". This is not the 'ego', which in my definition is the false conditioned identity, but the natural and original center of the individual Being. It seems to be little recognized so far as I haven't heard or read any other mention of it... till you.

This center is not a chakra and is located between the heart and the solar plexus... between the lower chest and upper stomach area. Is this what you're talking about?

Xan

Old 26-12-2010, 10:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks for that. Makes sense. I like knowing how things connect. Also not sure why I'm being told to mention this but what's the difference between the clearing out of each of the chakras and the clearing out of the center which tends to be more closely related to the ego (I psychically see it as an area seperate from the chakras). I didn't realise there was a central holding point for the ego so to speak??

Alana,

The whole energy body (soul) is related to ego (ego means that which identifies, that which is an "I" for example, "I am mind, I am body, I am memories, I am spirit...and I am") but the brow chakra is the seat of the ego's power which is mind and intellect. When it is powerfully connected with the crown, the consciousness becomes "I am" and the "I" expands into a collective "we." But the ego manifests in each and every chakra. It (I, you, we) keeps expropriating an identity for itself depending on whatever it (I, you, we) is attached to. In the final enlightened state, the ego is completely surrendered and the consciousness becomes "I am nothing, I know nothing, I own nothing," which informs its behaviour in the world as a completely selfless being.

I'm curious what you are seeing psychically although I have a suspicion what it might be...

Uma
Old 26-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Master
I have been getting odd vibrations and sensory experiences with energy for months now still cant explain it. I thought it was that third eye thing. It seems there may be another name too now, man this gets so confusing.
Old 27-12-2010, 12:02 AM
Master
Au... It's a good idea to check out the websites that in progress and Uma and I gave in the posts back on pages 1 & 2 of this thread. Understanding can help the odd experiences not seem quite so weird.

Xan