Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 16-12-2010, 02:43 PM
becci***

Cat Lapis Lazuli?

hello to every one.

I have a Lapis Lazuli chip necklace which I love,I was wondering if someone can tell me its magical uses?
Old 17-12-2010, 08:09 AM
Ciqala

Oh I love Lapis,

In all Lapis Lazuli is the perfect stone for anyone seeking to become more spiritual, or raise their psychic abilities, or for anyone who wants assistance in accessing their past lives.

It's good for opening, balancing the third eye, brow chakra. It increases psychic awareness, increases intuition, and access to spiritual guidance. It is a stone of visionary awareness, bringing visions of images to the mind other than words. It enhances intellectual ability, making one a better learner.

It also stimulates the throat chakra. It assists in both discerning and speaking the truth in all situations. Lapis is often attractive to people with past lives of Ancient egypt, and holding the stone to the third eye can help people remember their memories of past lives.

Lapis was used to entomb and decorate the Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt, it was a stone of royalty, and spirituality, it still carries the vibration of the inner king, queen that lies inside of us. It is a good ally for awakening the inner self. To resurrect ones Divine inner nature. The Egyptians also used Lapis in their jewellery, scarabs, beads, and pendants. It was also used as medicine, and ground into powder for use as eye shadow.

Buddhist beliefs recommend Lapis to bring inner peace and freedom from negative thoughts. In Europe it was also thought to cure various illnesses and be an antidote for snakebite.

It is excellent for enhancing memory, this life, or past life.
Old 17-12-2010, 05:07 PM
Master
For me it helps to meditate and open up my throat chakra. It's a very sensitive stone so don't give it to harsh environments.
Spiritlite.
Old 21-12-2010, 04:06 PM
becci***

Thank you very much of so much info on it. I adore the Egyptians and there gods and goddesses mainly Sekhmet.
Old 23-12-2010, 11:56 AM
Sira

In medieval times gem stones were sometimes kept in mouth or licked to better absorb their medicinal powers.
Old 23-12-2010, 04:30 PM
Master
Also when the church windows were built back in the day they used ground up Lapiz for the blue color.
Spiritlite.
Old 30-05-2011, 12:09 AM
Seeker

Lapis seems to taste like Salt to me, kinda wierd, i wonder what salt means spiritualy ?
Old 30-05-2011, 01:39 AM
MoonDancer

Ou I just ordered a pendant with Lapis Lazuli in it Its with Chrysocolla.
Old 30-05-2011, 01:59 AM
Master
Nice oh how I love my chunk of Lapis was just looking at it today.
Spiritlite.
Old 30-05-2011, 12:41 PM
Master
Lapis is an excellent stone for protection and past life memories x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.