Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 03-06-2014, 01:32 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisbet
Capricorn. Same as my ascendant.

Why do you ask? :)

It always me to know who you are and how you work. I'm a Gemini and always curious about these things :)
Old 03-06-2014, 02:34 PM
Master

Ancient rather than Old...
Old 03-06-2014, 04:01 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobian
It always me to know who you are and how you work. I'm a Gemini and always curious about these things :)

That is fair. I had already forgotten you mentioned your pisces moon in relation to old souls. :)

My chart is a little confusing because I share it with my twin sister. I am not always sure which aspects of it I have taken on and which ones she has taken on.

It's interesting, sharing your natal chart with a twin! It's funny though I feel like an older soul than her, and much older still than my other siblings.

But the more I consider the Michael teaching soul age, I am sure I am younger than most old souls. ;)
Old 03-06-2014, 07:45 PM
Master
You sound like me, Brobian... I have said many times that I have felt like I was born into the wrong time.. Not in the sense that I belong in the wild west for instance.. In the sense that the values that I have, are not at a level the world is in. It is still too far in its infancy to match up with mine. They are more concerned with the world and being in the world. And needing the world. Where I am off the spirit and only need the spirit as well. I also do not feel connections with people on this planet on a deep level.. I get along with people, but just do not have that connection from them. So am a loner in my ways. And I am ok with that. I enjoy my alone time...

I also am seeking more from my next partner. In that I have done those "earth" relationships. That are not filling on a deeper level. And really just leave me yearning for more. Because they are concerned with other things, so I just do not match vibrations with them. I also do not think my partner is on earth at this time.. I think I may be the only one from my over soul on earth at this time...

I also am weary and tired, and have done it all a million times now, and not much left really.. In that sense, but my purpose being here was not for that.. I am here for a purpose and a reason that goes way beyond that. Before other more cosmic roles are undertaken.

I think soul age is hard to really speculate on.. As we are so much more than this tiny portion of ourself. To know our true ages or who we are would not be accurately calculated so to speak. I also do not think another can read another "age" to know how "old" they would be... I also shield myself, and am shielded by spirit to mask myself from others. They only read what they create them to believe is true.
Old 04-06-2014, 02:39 AM
Master
So does wanting to be an 'old soul' imply that you want to be above all others who may not be 'so old souls'?......why can't you be who you are and just allow the moment?.....to me all souls are old, all equal and created from the creator, part of the same creator.....all have lived many times in human, and perhaps other forms, experiencing every experience for the pleasure of the soul involved.......like huge stage productions with its actors......each has it role to play in its present existence....then 'we' return from whence we came, only to be reassigned to the next production of our souls choosing....perhaps what you feel, is just part of the plan you chose for yourself....many blessings to you......
Old 04-06-2014, 02:51 AM
elisi

perhaps some 'old souls' have been coming back for eons but STILL can't get it right. :)
Old 04-06-2014, 03:15 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
So does wanting to be an 'old soul' imply that you want to be above all others who may not be 'so old souls'?......why can't you be who you are and just allow the moment?.....to me all souls are old, all equal and created from the creator, part of the same creator.....all have lived many times in human, and perhaps other forms, experiencing every experience for the pleasure of the soul involved.......like huge stage productions with its actors......each has it role to play in its present existence....then 'we' return from whence we came, only to be reassigned to the next production of our souls choosing....perhaps what you feel, is just part of the plan you chose for yourself....many blessings to you......

With all due respect, it doesn't mean anything like that at all. I am very sorry to you if my words were offensive or made you feel this. I know that I am not above any other person, animal, or any other single life form on our planet.

Unfortunately, it isn't quite as simple as you make it sound, how I wish it were. I can't see that all souls are the same, if this were true we would all be the same, however, we are not. In the theory of reincarnation, the soul is reincarnated 5 times before it is allowed to transcend to the final home. The old soul is at it's 5th and final stage and within it's subconscious is all of the experiences that it has lived and learned through it's 5 lifetimes. However, in juxtaposition an infant soul is new and going through it's first life. It's very possible for you to be an old soul and your father be an infant soul. This explains why some people just seem to be or feel more mature then others.
Old 04-06-2014, 03:22 AM
elisi

what is the source of the theory about 5 times?

i know people who remember way more than 5 incarnations.
Old 04-06-2014, 03:31 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisi
what is the source of the theory about 5 times?

i know people who remember way more than 5 incarnations.

http://www.michaelteachings.com/soul_age_index.html
Old 04-06-2014, 04:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobian
With all due respect, it doesn't mean anything like that at all. I am very sorry to you if my words were offensive or made you feel this. I know that I am not above any other person, animal, or any other single life form on our planet.

Unfortunately, it isn't quite as simple as you make it sound, how I wish it were. I can't see that all souls are the same, if this were true we would all be the same, however, we are not. In the theory of reincarnation, the soul is reincarnated 5 times before it is allowed to transcend to the final home. The old soul is at it's 5th and final stage and within it's subconscious is all of the experiences that it has lived and learned through it's 5 lifetimes. However, in juxtaposition an infant soul is new and going through it's first life. It's very possible for you to be an old soul and your father be an infant soul. This explains why some people just seem to be or feel more mature then others.

I wasn't offended in any way......unfortunately the written word can be interpreted in many and varying ways....I was only stating my own thoughts on this topic....I'm curious, where do you get the number 5 for reincarnation from?..again, with respect, because someone has written it, does not make it so...why do you suppose that all souls are not equal?. soul is energy, it is all the same... i believe, it is only the human persona that is not the same...(I'm not suggesting you think this way, just enquiring)...do you have a 'knowing' or first hand knowledge on this,... or is it from a book or reading of some kind?...I don't mean to sound like I am being disrespectful toward you, i am just offering you another perspective.....perhaps each lifetime is just an experience the soul has not yet experienced...or as some of the karma ilk would think, each life is a place to experience some kind of karmic balancing.. :) is also could well be quite true..... and....yes i think it can be 'just that simple'.....why do things need to be complicated in order to be so?.....