Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-11-2010, 03:30 AM
Master
At first I thought she said stripes, but streaks, could be like a tiger stripes or streaks, sort of? Yours sound very exciting, sangress. But they probably change colors sometimes, too.

Old 23-11-2010, 03:37 AM
Sangress

Actually, the colour variations are the different tinges.

A few people have gotten confused that I don't flash lots of different bright colours.

(I want streaks. *pouts* lol )

But the deep purple does take on shades of royal blue and vibrant red sometimes too.
Old 23-11-2010, 03:56 AM
Master
I love all the deep gem tones like deep purple, royal blue and flaming red, LOL. Wow. It sounds good to me.

Old 23-11-2010, 04:17 AM
Sangress

Quote:
I love all the deep gem tones like deep purple, royal blue and flaming red, LOL. Wow. It sounds good to me.

Lets swap! lol.
Old 23-11-2010, 04:27 AM
Master
I wonder if we WEAR the colors we want our aura to be, if it would influence them to turn that color?

Old 23-11-2010, 04:37 AM
Master
Silver I think that it does :)
Spiritlite.
Old 23-11-2010, 08:05 AM
Sangress

Quote:
I wonder if we WEAR the colors we want our aura to be, if it would influence them to turn that color?

Well, I know I can manipulate the colours of my aura if I want, so I guess that must be possible, Silvergirl.

I can make my aura see-through if I don't want people to read it. Or make it dull to fake sickness, or make it appear bigger than it really is so I look all awesomely powerful.

But it takes heaps of concentration and makes my brain hurt a LOT....so I only do it when I feel that I need to. (Like when I'm threatened in some way and need to advertise a certain effect to "blend-in" or stand out...etc)
Old 23-11-2010, 08:41 AM
Suspended

my natural aura is brown.
Old 23-11-2010, 09:12 AM
SunSister

Mine is a mix of crystalline white and blue. I think that's its natural colour.
Old 23-11-2010, 10:55 AM
star-child

A turquoise/green :)