Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 30-03-2013, 10:33 PM
Soul Searcher

Thumbs up Strange handprint (photo's included)

Hi guys,

So a few weeks ago, my housemate left to go meet with some friends for the night, so I decided on a nice quiet night in. I made some dinner, then relaxed browsing articles on my laptop and watching some movies.

A good few hours later I think around nearer midnight, I went to get up and something caught my attention to the other side of the couch. I looked over and saw a very small handprint.

So firstly, the handprint is really small and an odd shape. Secondly neither of us remotely have hands that small and there's no children in the house, and thirdly as anyone will know who has a leather couch, it's impossible to make a permanent shape in the fabric.

As my other posts show, experiences like things are nothing new to me. However, it's been years and years since I've had anything so bold happen to me.
I can't think of anything in particular that would have prompted this, only perhaps that night I did feel a little lonely and fed up, as there was a lot going on in my life. I have to say, as it shocked me so suddenly I was frightened more than anything!

This photo is the actual handprint:
http://tinypic.com/r/34ffwh2/6

This photo is me trying to re-create the handprint, which doesn't work at all..
http://tinypic.com/r/2por0ut/6

Any input would be very welcomed. Thankyou!

Old 31-03-2013, 05:56 AM
Master
I'm pretty sure its not a hand print. I see no signs of knuckles or other biological unevenness (put a hand print in sand and see that is not so regular in shape). From a bio-mechanical point of view, the palm does not seem to be an appropriate shape to support functional fingers that long.

It looks more to me like something ~2 inches wide and fairly hard was on the arm for an extended period 20 minutes up to many hours. Something like a shoe, heel, elbow, vacuum cleaner hose, or hair in a clip/bun. Though the ridges are roughly parallel, my guess is that they are actually stretch or slip marks from something sliding slowly towards the seam.
Old 31-03-2013, 07:51 AM
Michael29

I feel really tempted to quote you above wstein.. the last message you wrote.. i feel like adding a picture of freddy kruger.. but i wont lol.

Anyway's.. what i see hmm thats a tough one, could be any number of things really.. like wstein has suggested above.. good pointers to go from, its not a handprint of a child or any shape or form of any print i would associate with a hand.

However i have to ask you seeing as you mentioned your laptop.. was you by chance resting it on that side of the sofa? i only ask because the CPU cooler ie the fan at the bottom of the laptop, has a grid that looks to me as if it would fit perfectly with this image, also by means of heat and or suction from the fan itself would of caused the leather sofa to blend in this way.
Old 17-04-2013, 09:53 PM
kattykamille

I feel only you can judge if this is an accident that happened because of something you were using in and around the couch. Or something mysterious. I may be pulling a funny by posting this:

But I do mean it on a serious note to some level. Hey.. you never know!

Honestly thats my best explanation. It does not look human in any sort of way. So it only leaves us with two options... it was an accident caused by something in your home. (object you had on the couch) or well, quite simply!