Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 12-12-2012, 10:41 PM
darkness

Still curious who or what this little guy is...

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/at...d=135535551 3
I took this picture a little while ago at a river...and another picture of the same waterfall, same angle, without him in it..but it was a while ago, and I lost the picture :(

anyway, can anyone tell me what he is? Is he a ghost? some kind of weird creature? Maybe someone can do a reading on him?

Also, I didn't see him when I took the picture but came out when I looked at it later on my phone...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imagejpeg_2.jpg (184.2 KB, 168 views)
Old 12-12-2012, 11:39 PM
Knower
are you talking about the kid? if not what am i suppose to be looking at?
Hello midnight lover you're the one i adore, And i'll be thinking of you til the stars are no more, If its cloudy or blue i'll be here with you, and then we'll kiss and make a wish a love forever true.

The countless supply and never-ending prosperity of heaven are indeed yours, so be it, Be one and in joy! <3
Old 13-12-2012, 12:09 AM
darkness

Yes. Except the little boy wasn't there when I took the picture. I guess he's just a ghost?
Old 13-12-2012, 02:57 AM
Administrator
Hello

Well he is definately behind the bushes there. There is no transparancey to him so he is in solid form. Now ghosts can appear like that but its more rare. He is in the right dimentions in meaurments to be in the picutre so its not an over lay.

So not sure. I do not feel that he is lost in any way felt like he did belong there. What I might suggest is pull up new's stories on that falls area see if there was a missing child found there.

Lynn
Old 09-01-2013, 11:10 AM
AtsuiPanda

Cool! pretty interesting, ever thought of going back?
Old 09-01-2013, 03:03 PM
Experiencer

Did you ever do any research regarding this picture ?
Old 10-01-2013, 10:41 PM
partofme

Id love to see an update to this...To me I sense that he drowned here and was maybe was in a confused state at the time. Maybe Im just confused by the post in itself. Im not sure.
Old 17-01-2013, 10:23 PM
darkness

Sorry, forgot about this thread....I did do research on drownings there, but didnt come up with anything relating to who he could be. There was an article where a 4 year old drowned in 2006 as well as a lot of other drownings, but that article didnt have a name or pictures.
Old 17-01-2013, 10:51 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

I'm not sure about the boy but you've got a bunch of neat elementals making themselves known in the photo. Some of them are even smiling for you lol
Old 17-01-2013, 11:36 PM
darkness

Lol. I noticed that too. Did you see the one in the tree trunk mear the water?