Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-05-2021, 05:28 PM
ImthatIm

A gesture of Peace is a Great offering.
Even when said in jest.

A proverbial pipe and smoking of Kinikinik is honorable to make friends and Peace.
Old 08-05-2021, 09:05 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai Rai Aorai
Also lots of bubble parties

reminds me of amusement parks and zoos where you can be peacefully walking down a path and suddenly all this fake snow hits you and gets in your hair and you are like "what is this!" and someone tells you it is soap bubbles.
Old 09-05-2021, 03:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Let’s share creative ideas about what we will do in Heaven

I think when I get there all will become clear and a whole new journey of exploration will lay ahead of me.
But I will not forget the special moments i have had here on
the earth plane and learn from the bad times
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 09-05-2021 at 08:55 PM.
Old 20-05-2021, 04:43 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
I think when I get there all will become clear and a whole new journey of exploration will lay ahead of me.
But I will not forget the special moments i have had here on
the earth plane and learn from the bad times

Good evening Pagandell,

All things are a door. All one needs is a key

With absolute respect,
Old 30-06-2021, 01:15 PM
Master
Great posts- when you know your going to die a lot of food for thought gets passed on- I'm forever fidgety and it takes me a while to settle down - fidgety even Through my death...if it's not the pain it's not the body part it's the streams that do it- how could anyone die like that I have no idea- but the idea is... And there's nothing I can do about it- fighting it doesn't help - passed through a limb limp limb -where nothing takes stance on the adrenaline- it helps a lot to numb the pain but nothing will take it away...sure enough it's hell or apart of hell at least one dominant perception of it in an illustration: packed on a map, somewhere ; inclining dominants ( had enough) sure enough we pass through snipits of these places - often thinking nothing about it until the time comes...readly shadowed and bestowed - why we ain't acting like the like...

jumpers for sure and my perception jumps a lot. You would though the spell won't be but it is- hard to get up; hard to get into an avartar; hard to manifest hard with the children hard without- hard with twin flame hard without...some sort of mentality - At least when crossing over I get to go into a new avartar -crossing for sure is dismal and uptight ... Crowded with atomic energy waiting to cross over waiting to achieve from home button...instead have to give of light...

Combustion is definitely - such a party is : can't believe it...but at least I achieved it - cluedos to the main man.. Combustion is the last thing I want and need ; to tell me I can now enter time or some other diluted - that my combustion wasnt deadly or is deadly - what does it all mean? Left to ashs? Someone's fault - all leading up too it because it won't bunge or move ( for what?) to stay idle and manfest at the local of the self- since we have a disagreement.. Such a beautiful progress - such a beautiful witness...couldn't imagine life without it- without it it is... Such busy work is in the background- why can't I make it in time? Time has to be on my side- half contents -half job done the other week... Why couldn't it had been for real.. I'm a genie in a bottle: there I'm equipped a fighter a extremist disempowered with all sort of talent -

These letters have decent value- crossing over, hell - questions and answer, disability, empowerment: all valuable and belonging!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 29-08-2021, 01:20 AM
Guide

As I recall, an original intention for this thread was to strengthen faith. That had been at issue for me lately, until I recalled that simple line, and felt much better. I asked myself one more time, what do I have faith in.
Old 30-08-2021, 01:04 AM
Guide
Quote:
As I recall, an original intention for this thread was to strengthen faith. That had been at issue for me lately, until I recalled that simple line, and felt much better. I asked myself one more time, what do I have faith in.

Dear friend,

If you asked yourself, happens that you are thinking about "faith", and those thoughts can confuse you more. Just don't overthink, rather feel, and listen to your feelings. They will show you the degree of your "personal" faith.

Love
Tiss
Old 30-08-2021, 07:37 AM
Deactivated Account
strengthen faith?

Looking back to October of 2010, the beginning of this long-running thread, one may check whether Sparrow's aim was to (quote) strengthen faith or whether it was to offer practical guidance over what we will find after we have left this physical dimension.

I don't have "faith" (belief) where abundant guidance is available, not just from Sparrow but from other individuals widely regarded as spiritually advanced.

For me faith is associated with the expectations of religious teachings unable to provide evidence about what they are teaching, where adherents are expected simply to believe/accept what they're being told.
Old 30-08-2021, 10:37 AM
Administrator
I Like Imthatim post

Namaste
Old 30-08-2021, 02:19 PM
Eelco

Quote:
Let’s share creative ideas about what we will do in Heaven
I will probably party so hard I wake up right back here.