Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-07-2011, 09:41 AM
Deactivated Account
Really unpleasant dream

I had a really horrible dream during the night that has left me feeling more than a little shaken. I have a lot of conflict going on inside but even so I was shocked at how vivid and creepy this dream was, particularly the strong religious element.

I dreamed that I was pregnant. I was happy about it but realised I could not keep the baby. I knew my ex would be angry with me since he looks after our son now (he does IRL due to my health). I also knew that my mum would guess as she always knows when there's anything wrong. I started looking through a phone directory for abortion counsellors thinking I could discuss what to do and come to an agreement because I really wanted the baby. That feeling was very strong. There was also something about being in pain because I could feel the baby moving around inside - I was clearly quite far gone - but I don't remember much about this bit. I do remember being in a lot of pain though.

I then remember being in my bedroom looking out of the window. I saw two police officers torturing someone who was ill and lying in a pram (I think). They were wacking him over the head. I realised then that the police would come for me at anytime because I had considered an abortion. In this dream I was Catholic and I knew I had done wrong (I am not Catholic in reality and never have been). I was reading in my bedroom feeling absolutely scared out my wits that I was going to prison. The doorbell rang and I went down to open it. As I did so I surrounded myself with white light and said "Please don't let them hurt me." I was so aware of being Catholic. A lady wiith horrible sharp glaring eyes and pushing a trolley immediately walked inside my house. I asked her to please wait because I didn't know who she was and couldn't trust her. The lady took no notice. She grabbed me and pulled me over to my lounge window. I looked at my garden and noticed two massive gaps in my garden fence. I could see grass beyond them. She lady was squeezing my skin and I begged her not to hurt my child. However, the lady put her hands tight on my middle and squeezed til I was breathless....I woke up with a gasp.

Any thoughts? Aside from the deadly atmosphere I find it fascinating. I have a lot of conflict inside about moving on/letting go of old patterns to live in higher consciousness, so I wonder if the dream is reflecting this.
Old 21-07-2011, 10:27 AM
Natalia

It would seem like it is Starbuck..as you say letting go of old patterns. However i can't help but get a sense of you having an idea, a dream or emotion that you want to get out but are afraid to do so. Possible fears of being attacked by ridicule maybe? The two officers hitting the head of the person seems like the more repressed your ideas are the more struggles mentally. Like in a sense it is an imprisonment. The lady in your dream. I pick up that this is you almost forcing yourself to see the gap you yourself create in not letting the 'birth' of liberation come out along with the new beginnings. What things hold you back you could ask yourself. The squeezing could be the surpressing of whats in that needs to come out.

Hope that helps.

Bright Blessings
Old 21-07-2011, 12:18 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks for your help Tinks. That would make a lot of sense. I was wondering why the focus on my stomach so it could be a strong emotion. I have a lot of fears in me, but more from myself than others...I judge myself. I don't fear it from others so much. I like the idea of the officers and the person in the pram being about my struggles...that is so apt. Yes...imprisonment is very much how I feel right now. Thanks so much, you've been very helpful.
Old 21-07-2011, 12:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Hey just thought...wouldn't a trolley - what that lady was pushing - relate to stomach too? It was like a shopping trolley, or the sort that older people push around with all their shopping in it.
Old 21-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Master
What's another word for 'trolley'? ....cart....you perhaps 'cart' around your problems?
Old 21-07-2011, 02:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Yes it could mean that as well, Nightspirit. I do think there is a link to stomach though - I looked it up online and the dream interpretations seem to suggest this too. I suspect it has multiple meanings.
Old 22-07-2011, 03:22 AM
mattie

Spiritual Journey

Meanings from dreammoods. Fuller meanings on the site.

Pregnancy is an aspect of your self that is growing, not necessarily a baby. Police represent rules & control. Prison is part of you that is trying to express itself. A doorbell is opening to new experiences, something overlooked or an emerging opportunity. A fence w/ 2 holes in it can be seeing a way through obstacles.

Given the note about your letting go of old patterns to live in higher consciousness l also think this is what the dream is about, albeit it using some fairly dramatic imagery.
Old 22-07-2011, 11:16 AM
Deactivated Account
Thanks for that Mattie. Yes it all fits in with where I am right now. My dreams are often very vivid and dramatic.