Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 09-11-2022, 05:16 AM
asearcher

If he is part of your soul group you will circle around each other but you will meet when both are ready, just my thought. I have heard it from other people having these types of experience. I can also "Map historically" and see with lots of people in my life that we have circled around each other and almost met or met only briefly, but to then meet again later ahead. Facebook is actually a help regarding seeing just how these soul groups member are circulating around each other, one may think it is just accidental but it is as if it is a secret system to it, you know the expression "It's a small world", it actually isn't, but soul groups makes you think it is small, LOL.

Then of course you can have someone who is manipulative (like an ex of mine) and who I suspect been up to all sorts of things, and will try to break through, but so far I've been able to stop him, it is still as if he has through some others half a foot in, but I know what to do so it's OK.
Old 09-11-2022, 06:23 AM
Master

I watched a video yesterday to help me let go of a past connection.

To allow space for the "something better".

It is difficult for the universe to fill the space when it is taken up with something else. I've been feeding a parasite; the past, rather then nurturing a far greater love now and into my future.
Feeding the past restricts movement. Feeding hungry ghosts stops real love from coming through.

It used to feel good for me to feed the past because I never felt able to receive love in the moment. I rather feed an illusion then face up to how scared and alone I felt.

The "something better" for me is an elevation and a reflection of my current state of love where as the past holds me back to a version of me who did not love myself as I love myself more fully now.

The something better will be far more suited for me and a reflection of the love I have allowed because I let go of something in the past which could not shine my inner light, a reflection alongside me.

I hate letting go because I don't always trust God to provide something better.... I had a trauma of letting go, it felt like God was abandoning me, that was a very painful feeling.

Letting go is a very useful practice though. Nothing lasts forever except for love and love seems to keep things in motion.

The something better could be just around the corner, the surrender in itself provides relief and light. That in itself is liberating.

Perhaps this post may or may not resonate.
Old 10-11-2022, 09:25 AM
Master

Answer to Red Embers

In my personal opinion, and I’m sorry that it sounds rather harsh, but if he hasn’t contacted you within a month, as you say, then he just isn’t into you.

As you said, you had a fair bit to drink and maybe your perception of your time with him may differ from how HE felt about the time with you. Even better ask a MAN friend and he will give you the honest truth.

See if you can pick up a dvd called “He’s just not that into you”. It would be helpful. Or buy a book called The complete book of rules by Ellen Fein. This book changed my dating life for the better, although many years ago, but still applies to the present.

I believe and experienced that if a man REALLY is interested in you then he will move mountains to find you. You won’t have long to wait either.

Sorry my darling if this makes you feel sad, but I don’t like to see beautiful souls like you, waste your time on someone who doesn’t contact you. You are worthy of so much more.
Old 10-11-2022, 09:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Sorry my darling if this makes you feel sad, but I don’t like to see beautiful souls like you, waste your time on someone who doesn’t contact you. You are worthy of so much more.
I agree with this. Love does mountains and I also agree with deserving and allowing better.

I will be bold enough here and even say that it is better to make space for that someone who is kind, open hearted and certain of their love rather then dwell on people who simply, for whatever reason, do not put in the effort.

The reason I am saying this is because anything less is not only selling yourself short, it's also leaving you potentially feeling vulnerable to being used and taken advantage of in the wrong relationship dynamic.

The right people take the time to consistently build trust, build a relationship and to make you feel safe, seen, understood, heard and cared for.
Old 10-11-2022, 11:50 AM
Master

Re redembers

Yeehaaaa good on ya gal!!!!
Old 10-11-2022, 05:01 PM
Master

No need to worry about this. The universe is always doing its thing!
Old 11-11-2022, 05:01 AM
Newbie ;)

I should emphasize that I'm not concerned if a guy likes me. I've had more one night stands than I can count. I'm just as ok with the feeling it left with me to manifest again as having the person coming back into my life. I posted to get advice on how to let go and let things happen instead of always leaning into the familiar masculine energy I tend towards.
Also with the additional of coincidences and angel numbers happening so much since, it intrigues me about the work I've been doing and what it means. It's interesting to see what adventure it will send me on.
I'm a Scorpio, far from being a swooning does-he-like-me kind of gal, smitten maybe, but a realist just the same. But I start to get little messages from the universe and the problem solver in me is always curious what it all points to. (Impatient could be another word for it) 😊
Old 11-11-2022, 10:10 AM
Master

simply adressing the question of how to let the universe work for you

Being a curious Scorpio Rising I thought I'd attempt to answer intuitively LOL

There are times when I take signs and synchronicities as guidance pointing me to my own inner desires rather then actual, concrete physical outcomes. Being Scorpio, I'm sure that you would already have a pretty good handle on these inner states :-)

These are less about outward manifestations and more about internal states of being which I need to connect to... often it is not even about a specific person, place or thing but rather an internal space. Whatever manifests from that inner state is like icing on the cake.

Then as the universe tends to work for me... once I connect to these states inwardly, they reflect in my outer world, in whatever manifestation the universe see's fit at the time.

If it was me, I would be investigating what those synchronicities direct me towards, my inner needs,.my inner desires and I would get to work to foster more of the energy in my emotional life.

Like Joe Dispenza seems to speak about, we connect with the energy before we connect to the physical manifestation. Figure out the energy signature of whatever captured your attention, let go of the need to control and focus on feeding the pure energy which is already within.

Fostering the energy is as easy as connecting to the slightest feeling signature of that sign. Through the experience of the FEELING signature, it seems that the inner need becomes obsolete and the whatever it is simply emerges as reality... through no real effort.

Whatever that sign is pointing to you specifically is of your own discernment and not mine or anybody else's to judge.

Whatever is meant to be will be.
Old 11-11-2022, 10:19 AM
dreamt

Quote:
Originally Posted by AStites
Besides probably the obvious of me not doing the internet deep dive, any other spiritual advice, meditations to recommend, or general distractions that anyone can offer for me to let go and let the Universe do its thing?
Simple advice is to get busy with something else so there's no room for distraction.

You did your part giving your number, there's nothing more you can do.

If you go to such events open to meeting someone, consider going sober or limiting intake, otherwise you risk sending signal that you're not serious (to the other person and to universe).
Old 11-11-2022, 10:41 AM
dreamt

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Fostering the energy is as easy as connecting to the slightest feeling signature of that sign. Through the experience of the FEELING signature, it seems that the inner need becomes obsolete and the whatever it is simply emerges as reality... through no real effort.
Really like this