Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-08-2022, 01:01 AM
Administrator
Crystal Bracelet Exploded

Hello

I have been gone a bit sorry about that I had Covid 19 yet again.

I ordered some crystal bracelets looking to the alternatives to bring in some healing and personal balance.

I had an experience with a new stone to me Carnelian I put it on and it literally blew off my wrist. Beads flew everywhere. It was not the elastic as they are great quality. This was just not a stone for me. Like Tiger's Eye it does not react well with me.

I have found I can wear Lapis on my neck but not on my wrist.

Crystals are magical in nature. Too when they do not like you that message is very clear.

Lynn
Old 29-08-2022, 01:27 AM
Bambo

Its good to hear from you Lynn!!!

I hope your feeling alot better
Old 29-08-2022, 10:20 AM
Fascinating!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-08-2022, 01:34 PM
Administrator
I have had the same thing I can wear them but years ago i had a ring with a crystal set into it. a woman i worked with loved it and wanted to look at it, it gave her an electric shock, and anyone else who toutched it.

Namaste
Old 29-08-2022, 05:23 PM
Deactivated Account

I'm addicted to carnelian and can't be without them on my body. Hematite rings will explode on me if I wear them on my right hand

I hope you get well soon! _/|\_
Old 30-08-2022, 04:08 AM
Master
lol, for me and my son it is rose quartz. It does now quite explode, but… It is ok in a pocket, though it does fall out of my pocket, it falls out of my hand, the string untied on my necklace and was lost. My son’s bracelet slipped off and was lost, lol.

However, it seems very happy in my garden. A friend gifted me 2 big chunks, and that is where they live, in the herb garden. Lovely energy there.

I am quite fond of green stones, Aventurine, jade, blood stone, fluorite, green tourmaline…

(I am so happy you are on the mend, Lynn)
Old 30-08-2022, 08:07 PM
Master
The only odd thing I have concerns a chiastolite tumble. It keeps disappearing.
I sold the tumbles at the time in my online shop, decided I would like one for myself. But I guess 'it' didn't want that as I could never find it. Not even when I turn the whole place upside down. It will not reveal itself.
Then, when I move house and have to pack up my stuff, I find it. In the most obvious place possible. Yet ifever I looked there I didn't see it?!
Me happy to have found it, thinking, "Okay I'll put it here so I won't lose track of it again!"
Then unpacking in the new home... can NOT find the chiastolite anywhere.

I've lived here for as good as 10 years now so I haven't seen it in a decade. And not a clue as to where it could be hiding.
Old 30-08-2022, 08:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
The only odd thing I have concerns a chiastolite tumble. It keeps disappearing.
I sold the tumbles at the time in my online shop, decided I would like one for myself. But I guess 'it' didn't want that as I could never find it. Not even when I turn the whole place upside down. It will not reveal itself.
Then, when I move house and have to pack up my stuff, I find it. In the most obvious place possible. Yet ifever I looked there I didn't see it?!
Me happy to have found it, thinking, "Okay I'll put it here so I won't lose track of it again!"
Then unpacking in the new home... can NOT find the chiastolite anywhere.

I've lived here for as good as 10 years now so I haven't seen it in a decade. And not a clue as to where it could be hiding.

In my experience, if a crystal isn't meant for you, it will not reveal itself to you no matter what.
Old 31-08-2022, 01:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker-of-Truths
In my experience, if a crystal isn't meant for you, it will not reveal itself to you no matter what.
That's indeed what they say. So far, in all the years I've been working with crystals, it's only ever happened with the chiastolite.
I have mixed feelings about it's disappearance act, haha. Part of me can't stand that it succeeds at hiding, another part of me finds it kind of amusing. The cheeky li'l thing!
Maybe it doesn't happen -apart from that one- because I only buy crystals that I feel resonance with?
Old 17-11-2022, 02:35 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I have been gone a bit sorry about that I had Covid 19 yet again.

I ordered some crystal bracelets looking to the alternatives to bring in some healing and personal balance.

I had an experience with a new stone to me Carnelian I put it on and it literally blew off my wrist. Beads flew everywhere. It was not the elastic as they are great quality. This was just not a stone for me. Like Tiger's Eye it does not react well with me.

I have found I can wear Lapis on my neck but not on my wrist.

Crystals are magical in nature. Too when they do not like you that message is very clear.

Lynn

This is interesting, yes they are magical. It might have been some electro-magnetic interraction, did they explode near some turned on electro devices?