Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 25-05-2022, 12:39 PM
Knower

Due to Reincarnation, if you are an introvert, any extrovert is a potential lover

People reincarnate as male or female depends on their previous reincarnation as male or female, so for example, an INFJ that is male in 1900, now reincarnates as female in 2000, though will reincarnate as male in 2100. This also appears to determine the people the person reincarnates with, as "soul mates" and "love partners" will reincarnate in the same generation as the person, which is about plus or minus 17 years old (depending on Generation Temperament, Racial Temperament, and Sexual Temperament), with close matches being about 10 years age difference at most. Taken this into account, any extrovert of the opposite sex is a potential lover, if you are an introvert, and vice versa.

Reincarnation is the same reason why people are more romantically attracted to the personalities of their own age, rather than those of their grandparents' age, or how you prefer the music and art-style of your own generation, instead of your grandparents' generation.

Reincarnation Energy (besides innate qualities, like improving society, being financially independent, etc.) also goes into Sexual Temperament, though when a 12PM Energy being has sex and gets pregnant or someone pregnant, this starts the reincarnation energetic process manifesting in the physical. Different Frequency Temperament beings of different Sexual Temperament (Homosexual Sexual Temperament) will appear, in the opposite sex as the 12PM Energy being, though with the same major MBTI+ temperaments, in this time-line dimension. There are also those, like Maitre beings, who appear and are like their 12PM Energy being in every aspect including sex, except Heart Temperament.

For example, a male 12PM Energy being INFJ Assertive Champion Temperament has sex and gets someone pregnant, then female 12PM Energy being INFJ Charmer Champion Temperament appear, along with female Nuwa Frequency Temperament beings of different Sexual Temperament (Homosexual Sexual Temperament Maitre being), though with same major MBTI+ temperaments as the male 12PM Energy being INFJ.

This does not mean that the person will not reincarnate just because he or she fails to have children or reproduce, just that it's dependent on other 12PM Energy beings, especially those of the parent or grandparent generation.

Interestingly, many 12PM Energy beings otherwise appear as other Frequency Temperament beings, like Quality Time Love Language Energy beings appearing as Draco beings, and Physical Intimacy Love Language Energy beings appearing as Human-Reptilian beings, especially if they are undifferentiated with respect to Career Temperament.

Certain people do need 12PM Energy beings to introduce them to their love interest or romantic partner, depending on their Generation Temperament or whether they are Sensor Shadow Self.

Considering that reincarnation leads people to their lovers, and that it is the reason people are more romantically attracted to others of their own generation, instead of their parents' or grandparents' generation, how two people of different sexes react to each other appear to also be related, to how the people interacted in their previous life. For example, if a man impregnates multiple women in this life, then his life as a woman (in the next reincarnation) might cause other men to react to her with repressed anger and repressed love, either as a reaction, or in action. On the other hand, if a woman has a romantic partnership with certain men of different Sexual Temperament, then in her next reincarnation as a man, other women might react towards him with repressed Sadness and repressed Love.

Energy beings reincarnate with Heterosexual Sexual Temperament in the Male-Female reincarnation cycle, though this is different for Maitre and Avatar beings who appear in the same space-time frame:

Avatar beings of the parent's generation (+16 years of age, about) as the Energy being are of the Homosexual Sexual Temperament (Straight Homosexual, specifically), while Avatar beings of the child's generation as the Energy being are of the Heterosexual Sexual Temperament (being born after the Energy being has gotten someone pregnant or becoming pregnant).

Maitre beings of the same generation as the Energy being, and of the same sex, are of Heterosexual Sexual Temperament, while Maitre beings of the same generation as the Energy being, but of opposite sex, are of the Homosexual Sexual Temperament.

Interestingly, with reincarnation, if you have a child at age 16, and when the child is 19 years old and you have another child (now at age 35), then your relationship to the second child, in terms of reincarnation energy (and individual personality), becomes that of grandparent to grandchild. This also explains how it's harder to become pregnant at age 50, as the reincarnation energy (manifesting as personality) becomes that of great-grandparent to great-grandchild.

Certain people have personalities that are both lover and parent (according to Relationship Temperament), so this also depends on the age of the person. For example, the person with a MBTI+ personality might be 20+ years older than you (old enough to be your parent), though another person with the same MBTI+ personality and different Generation Temperament (or even different Racial Temperament), might be 7 years younger than you, or about the same age.

Here are two examples of reincarnation between male and female forms:

Aleksandr Vasilevsky (Sep 30, 1895 - Dec 05, 1977) and Christie Abbott (b. May 16, 1982)
Garrett P. Serviss (Mar 24, 1851-May 25, 1929) and Laura Dern (b. Feb 10, 1967)

Related readings:
https://www.personalitycafe.com/thre...forms.1362617/
https://mbti-typings.my-free.website...-racial-change
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=142595
Old 25-05-2022, 12:40 PM
Knower

People reincarnate in to the opposite sex. For example, if you are a male INFJ of the Heterosexual Sexual Temperament, then your next life will be as a female INFJ of the Heterosexual Sexual Temperament (if you are an Energy being). If you are a Sensor being, you might reincarnate as an Energy being of your Shadow Self (cognitive functions reversed, or ESTP to INFJ, for example).

If you are a Maitre being, then you might reincarnate as a female INFJ of the Homosexual Sexual Temperament, before reincarnating as a female INFJ of the Heterosexual Sexual Temperament. If you are an Avatar being, you might also reincarnate as a female INFJ of the Homosexual Sexual Temperament (before reincarnating as a female INFJ of the Heterosexual Sexual Temperament), or you might also reincarnate as a female INFJ of the Heterosexual Sexual Temperament, though of Gifting Love Language.

I feel the reincarnation steps are like this, for a particular MBTI+Temperaments personality type:

1. Avatar being (both Heterosexual and Homosexual Sexual Temperament) - Avatar beings of the Homosexual Sexual Temperament appear as the same sex though of an older generation as the Energy being. Avatar beings of the Heterosexual Sexual Temperament appear as the same sex though of the younger generation as the Energy being (Charmer Ne-Si and Assertive Ni-Se Energy being).
2. Gifting Love language Energy being - Gifting Love Language Energy being are always of the same sex and same generation as the Energy being (Charmer Ne-Si and Assertive Ni-Se)
3. Maitre being (both Heterosexual and Homosexual Sexual Temperament) - Heterosexual Maitre being are always of the same sex and generation as the Energy being (Assertive Ne-Si and Assertive Ni-Se Energy being). Homosexual Maitre being are always of the opposite sex and same generation as the Energy being (Assertive Ne-Si and Ni-Se Energy being)
4. Service Love Language Energy being - Service Love Language Energy being are always of the opposite sex and same generation as the Energy being (Charmer Ne-Si and Assertive Ni-Se)
5. Energy being of Charmer Champion Temperament - Energy being of Charmer Champion Temperament are always of the opposite sex and same generation as the Ni-Se Energy being, though of the same sex and same generation for the Ne-Si Energy being
6. Sensor being - Sensor being are always of the opposite sex and same or younger generation as the Assertive Ne-Si and Ni-Se Energy being
7. Energy being of Assertive Champion Temperament - Ne-Si Assertive and Charmer Champion Temperament appear to be older generation or same generation as the Ni-Se Assertive Champion Temperament, which can be of older generation, same generation, or younger generation depending on their primary psychic modality (for example, clairaudient INFJ might be of older generation, claircognizant and clairsentient INFJ are of the "same" generation, while clairvoyant INFJ is of the younger generation).

----------

This is a response to a post about Carl Jung mentioning how people receive images from the unconscious:

There is an Universal Unconscious with children before puberty, an Universal Unconscious with Maitre beings of the Homosexual Sexual Temperament, as well as an Universal Unconscious with Avatar beings of the Heterosexual Sexual Temperament. Additionally, Sensor beings also have an Universal Unconscious with respect to time-place information.

The Universal Unconscious with Energy beings appears to be related to Reincarnation Energy (for example, if your Reincarnation energy is about improving society, then you will be born in a family focused on improving society, or if your reincarnation energy is about financial independence, then you will be born in a family doing business, etc.). Also, because Maitre beings and Avatar beings are tied to the Reincarnation Energy of the Energy being, their Universal Unconscious are also picked up and affected upon by the Energy beings.

Sensor beings are also tied to the Reincarnation Energy of Energy beings, such as being able to meet with their Energy being Shadow Self, though their Universal Unconscious has a more physical aspect, like knowing how to navigate society with regards to picking careers or subjects to study, or answering questionnaires on forms with an innate, or in-depth understanding, even though the person has never answered the form before.
Old 25-05-2022, 12:49 PM
Knower

People who are born of Homosexual Sexual Temperament can be reincarnating from other species, like a try-before-you-buy. They can also be like spiritual arms or energetic divisions of the 12PM Heart Temperament Energy being. They can also be associated with new souls just beginning to reincarnate on the physical plane. They can also be souls who want to try reincarnating as another personality, as a way to learn more and challenge the self in the unknown, when they realize and start to feel for the different personalities, as they are incarnated in life.

Interestingly, because the souls realize they can feel for the different personalities as they are incarnated, as a way to learn more and challenge the self in the unknown, to then reincarnate, as a manifestation of Clairvoyant (Clairvis) psychic modality, the species appearing are witnessed firstly by Clairvoyant dominant people, which also explains how the names of many animals are also Clairvoyant sounding (like eagle, elephant, lizard, hippo, etc.). Also, as a side note, many of the "unpleasant" encounters, in which newly discovered creatures (like a snake with arms) get killed are also committed by Clairvoyant dominant people, as they happen to be the first to see them (usually as a reaction to stories about similar creatures being dangerous).

Also, Claircog describes manifestation, Clairsent describes energetic division, Clairaud describes more life, and Clairvis describes reincarnation in the different species.

More reading about psychic modality here:
https://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/201...ychic-ability/
https://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual...hic-abilities/
https://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/200...tive-modality/
https://mbti-typings.my-free.website...ty-preferences
https://www.personalitycafe.com/thre...ences.1309097/
Old 25-05-2022, 01:37 PM
JustASimpleGuy

In terms of non-duality that's all a play of mind. The question is what is aware of those thoughts and feelings?
Old 25-05-2022, 02:14 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
In terms of non-duality that's all a play of mind. The question is what is aware of those thoughts and feelings?

You can check out two examples of reincarnation between male and female forms:
Aleksandr Vasilevsky (Sep 30, 1895 - Dec 05, 1977) and Christie Abbott (b. May 16, 1982)
Garrett P. Serviss (Mar 24, 1851-May 25, 1929) and Laura Dern (b. Feb 10, 1967)

Also, more examples here:
https://mbti-typings.my-free.website...-racial-change

Also, people are more interested in the music of their generation, rather than the music 100 years ago, even though they are unfamiliar with the music of the 1920s. This shows that there are differences in frames of mind, due to reincarnation, which affects societal values.

Finally, when you wish people of the Homosexual Sexual Temperament to find the love of their life, they have the love as having a child of their own.
Old 25-05-2022, 02:24 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidasCloud
This shows that there are differences in frames of mind, due to reincarnation, which affects societal values.
Eastern non-duality takes the position reincarnation is due to not being able to untangle from all that mind play. Not being able to discern the unrealness or emptiness of self (and everything else for that matter).
Old 25-05-2022, 02:41 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Eastern non-duality takes the position reincarnation is due to not being able to untangle from all that mind play. Not being able to discern the unrealness or emptiness of self (and everything else for that matter).

If you wish for others to find the love of their lives, you would not be thinking that. This is especially if you have soul lovers, soul friends, and soul partner. Also, considering that you will reincarnate into the opposite sex, it's wonderful and interesting to be able to meet your lovers, friends, and partner as people in the opposite sex.

People of the Homosexual Sexual Temperament will reincarnate into people of the Heterosexual Sexual Temperament of the same sex, so a male Homosexual Sexual Temperament will reincarnate as a male Heterosexual Sexual Temperament, especially if they choose not to reincarnate as another sentient, reincarnating species of similar Heart Soul Energy level.
Old 26-05-2022, 12:22 AM
Master
Why would emptiness of self mean you don’t want others to find love?
(You did say to ask questions)
Old 26-05-2022, 01:18 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Why would emptiness of self mean you don’t want others to find love?
(You did say to ask questions)

"Emptiness of mind" might mean you are placing your mind in the Present frame, so it's not Forward Traveling Time or Backward Traveling Time. Another meaning is that you don't want to be reincarnated. This could entail reincarnating in another sentient, reincarnating species of about equal Heart Soul Energy, though it's likely to mean that you want to merge back with the Great Wisp or Source, which is actually a loss or waste of potential.

You can choose to continue manifesting in the Physical Dimension, which is reincarnation. Given how the Physical Dimension is a manifestation of Backward Traveling Time, and the Energetic Dimension is a manifestation of Forward Traveling Time, merging with the Source would be like ending your life early by suicide in the Physical Dimension. It's a loss of potential for the individual, as well as a loss for the chance to fully experience life.
Old 28-05-2022, 06:54 PM
Master
I just know I get to pick the avarta until I lose my centre;then reincarnation will pick it- I have to physically manifest it before the reincarnation throws of a image/ probably 6000 images I have- all from a inflated ego& personality???

Much splitting is… of the light equals a image…

I know the pain of reincarnation is to difficult for me to cope with and I worked out in 500,000 years there will be 6500 reincarnations 80 years apart give or take…

I’m not sure if I’d have a new image for everyone, some recurring is probable…

I’m excited for new avarta and my genders—-

I’ve been female and male I’m much more masculine so make I think is my souls gender- but I could be genderless —- at least the fingernails and tongue and eyes and ears [ are agonising in reincarnation] why our image makes it so hard I’m sensitive to pain and sensitive as a whole- I still manifest a straight lip instead of feminine lips on males today we see…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)