Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Closed Thread

Old 27-10-2022, 05:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by eninn
What about a Man who thinks He's a Prophet because He had 'Divine' revelations from God, do you think He was having hallucinations and is delusional ?

see here

I don't use youtube. I was asking you personally as you yourself used the words ' Hallucinations ' and ' Delusional '

What about a Man who thinks He's a Prophet because He had 'Divine' revelations from God, do you think He was having hallucinations and is delusional ?
Old 27-10-2022, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Please note any more than two links will be deleted
To eninn: Interesting ...only took you a few days to go against what the Admin said clearly.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-10-2022, 12:29 PM
[/quote]Ok...'protects' them how? Succeeded?
But, if one has a direct relationship with God ...would you not consider that an hallucination?

Wondering, is this how you succeed? See, this is how many honestly view Islam:

*What is the punishment for disobeying Allah?

But whoever disobeys Allah and His Apostle and transgresses the bounds set by Allah, He shall make him enter a Fire,
to remain in it [forever]
, and there will be a humiliating punishment for him.

*What happens if you disrespect Islam?

In the modern Muslim world, the laws pertaining to blasphemy vary by country, and some countries prescribe punishments
consisting of fines, imprisonment, flogging, hanging, or beheading.

Mahsa Amini, (link), was it not the Islamic Iranian morality police that arrested her last month and killed her for not wearing her head covering correctly!?
Tho, they deny this.

This is what the world sees.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Last edited by Native spirit : 29-10-2022 at 08:32 AM.
Old 28-10-2022, 01:28 PM
Master
Quote:
If the Prophet Muhammad was a liar, what would be his fruits and actions:
So once again, what about a Man who thinks He's a Prophet because He had 'Divine' revelations from God, do you personally think He was having hallucinations and is delusional ?
Old 28-10-2022, 01:41 PM
Master
Quote eninn.
[The Prophet Muhammad forbade fornication, usury, gambling, drinking wine and other evils of society
And all this is done by Christians contrary to the teachings of Christ]

And Muslims do none of the above ? Let us be honest Eninn, some need to pull down others to raise themselves......
Old 28-10-2022, 03:18 PM
Master
Quote:

The only possible answer is that this Quran must be the literal word of God, revealed by Him.

Well it could be but thats not the 'only' possible answer....

Quote eninn [A person may have hallucinations and psychic delusions as personal experiences
From a medical and scientific point of view, this can happen
Therefore, there is no evidence to prove the validity of your personal experiences that it is a fact from God
Be it good or bad experiences]

Another possibilty mybe according to you personally....
Old 28-10-2022, 07:12 PM
Master
Quote eninn
[If your words are true, why do people leave Christianity and convert to Islam, and not the other way around?]

I'm certain you have heard of 'Apostasy Laws', Christians have freedom to follow their conscience...... Thank God.
Old 28-10-2022, 11:27 PM
Quote:
If your words are true, why do people leave Christianity and convert to Islam, and not the other way around?
Well, that's just not a good example.
Why do people do whatever they do....not many are moved by what others do.

If you were a Protestant, Catholic, Jew, Jehovah's Witness or atheist, whatever...
I would consider this pushing their/your agenda...that's not what Spiritual Forms is about, eninn, btw.

Old 29-10-2022, 05:38 AM
Master

Lots of religions and spiritual paths have material and teachings which correspond to scientific knowledge that followed at a later date, I shouldn't think it would be exclusive to Islam. This says to me that God is speaking in and through the language of Science which is another facet of God's Reality.

I have absolutely always been wary of anyone or anything that claims the exclusivity of truth to itself, its so unscientific too. I'm not saying what Muhammed said is wrong or unimportant, far from it but God has spoken is so many ways, so many languages and ways, and to Quote Mr. Rumi " The language of God is Silence, everything else is a poor translation." Silence is another way too, Best Regards my friend.

__________________________________________________ ________

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 29-10-2022, 12:00 PM
eninn

Is the Islam True Religion If Yes, How? Answered By Dr. Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ-N5MJhiRc

100 Proof Quran Is The Word Of God (Zakir Naik)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FbwsNMj_qs
Closed Thread