Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Closed Thread

Old 22-10-2022, 12:21 PM
eninn

Islam does not present philosophical opinions, but definitive facts from God, the All-Knowing, the All-Knowing, based and backed by the transcendental existence of absolute perfection, and this is not philosophy in the technical sense as it is clear.
The scientific and practical implications of revelation intersect with philosophy objectively, and separate from it both in terms of source and methodology.

Therefore, we find the Qur’an and the Sunna of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, are the basis of Islam, not the Bible or the pagan philosophy of Greece.

Death is real, the torment of the grave is real, the Day of Resurrection is real, Hell is real, and Paradise is real
It is not precisely a matter of philosophy. The Muslims in the fourth century produced a heritage that was almost equal to what they had attained, twice as much as the heritage reached them from the Greek mind, and such heritage was transmitted to the West in what we know in the Middle Ages, and the Westerners benefited from it until great schools of human thinking arose in the Middle Ages that are attributed to The Levantines, European Averroism, Ibn Sina's Latin disciples, the entire Christian philosophy used Islamic thinking in an attempt to build its theology. Let us be fair with Muslims, the Muslim mind until the fourth century, the third, fourth and mid-fifth centuries was a creative mind in all fields of knowledge

Is studying philosophy permissible? | Mufti Uthman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui_lPzAhAdk
Should a Muslim Study Philosophy? | Subboor Ahmad - Researcher at iERA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJGZJlqw8AY
Old 22-10-2022, 01:31 PM
Quote:
...disciples, the entire Christian philosophy used Islamic thinking in an attempt to build its theology.
Oh? Would you care to expound on that more, please? Thank you.
As in, point by point, I mean.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-10-2022, 02:37 PM
Administrator
Please note any more than two links will be deleted

Namaste
Old 23-10-2022, 05:43 PM
eninn

read a book

The Influence of Islam on Medieval Europe
by William Montgomery Watt
Because the book explains everything

In this admirable book Montgomery Watt traces the influence of Islam in medieval Europe, looking in detail at commerce, science and technology, philosophy, and the development of European self-awareness.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...edieval_Europe
Old 25-10-2022, 12:42 PM
eninn

The miracles of Christ in his time, only
God gave the miracles to Christ
like healing people
But now Christ does not heal nor save anyone
Just personal experiences that don't matter

Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’’

Matthew 7.

"And this is life eternal, that they might know THEE, the ONLY true God and Jesus Christ whom THOU hast sent", I HEARD, YOU are the ONLY TRUE God and I am HIS messenger!!! THIS was the mission of Jesus on this earth, to call HIS people to the worship of the ONLY true God and to show HIS people that THEIR God sent him with wonders, signs and miracles to prove that he was indeed sent as a messenger TO them!!! This has been the way of the Creator, to send MEN with signs and wonders as their bona fides, to prove who they are, so that the people believe!

see here
P1 - I Can Heal You! Hashim & Healing Christian | Speakers Corner | Hyde Park
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRaZT0eIj0Y

P2 - I Can Heal You! Hashim & Healing Christian | Speakers Corner | Hyde Park

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojtBurhmHnE
Old 25-10-2022, 04:02 PM
Well, MY personal experiences matter!!!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-10-2022, 07:07 PM
Administrator
Exactly right Miss Hepburn, Everybody's Experiences Matter

Namaste
Old 25-10-2022, 07:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by eninn
"But now Christ does not heal nor save anyone
Just personal experiences that don't matter"

I presume you mean 'In your opinion'.
Personal experiences might not matter to you but to the individuals who have them they are very important and worthy of praise. IMO .

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8).
Old 26-10-2022, 02:01 PM
Quote:
A person may have hallucinations and psychic delusions as personal experiences
From a medical and scientific point of view, this can happen
Therefore, there is no evidence to prove the validity of your personal experiences that it is a fact from God
By saying the above I now have a clearer picture of who you are and how you think. Thank you.

No one that has a direct experience of God or from God needs to prove anything to anyone.
And there will always be professional, die-hard naysayers, doubters, unbelievers and haters in
the peanut gallery thinking a person is delusional. What else is new?

Old 26-10-2022, 04:36 PM
Master
Quote:
A person may have hallucinations and psychic delusions as personal experiences
From a medical and scientific point of view, this can happen
Therefore, there is no evidence to prove the validity of your personal experiences that it is a fact from God
First of all Eninn nobody has to prove anything to anyone else, it's their personal experiences and belongs to them inclusively, what others think is irrelevant.

What about a Man who thinks He's a Prophet because He had 'Divine' revelations from God, do you think He was having hallucinations and is delusional ?

God works in mysterious way's, His wonders never cease....regardless of scientific or medical points of view.....
Closed Thread