Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spiritual Forums' Articles

Old 11-05-2022, 08:49 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Thanks for sharing that it was very uplifting

Namaste
Thank you Native spirit, its good to have feedback/

regards michael.
Old 11-05-2022, 09:17 PM
Guide

defect looking for a character.

I have had some wonderful experiences since I sobered up in AA in 1974 and found the answer to my addiction within a fellowship that survives through each member sharing their experience strength and hope with each other. having found a power greater than me, I entered into a spiritual way of life and started meditating.

Shortly after starting meditation i began having some strange psychic things happening to me, one night in particular I was returning hope from a meeting and was just about to open my front door to go indoors into my home, when a loud inner voice said to me go to the Chinese take away shop, I said to this inner voice that i did not want a take away,and went to turn the key to my front door, when the voice said again go to the take away shop, and i felf a pressure within me as i resisted this request, Ok then i said i will go there, I walked to the take away expecting to meet some one there but the place was empty.

So I thought that as i am here i will order a curried prawn and rice dish, I was sitting there thinking that what the heck was the point of this voice telling me to come here and the place is empty!
Well just after I thought that i heard a screech of brakes outside the shop
where a big lorry had just stopped, the door flew open and aman came in and sat down right next to me and said I know you , you have stopped drinking and go to AA, i cannot stop and have not been home for days, can you help me?

I was shocked and shaken by this errie happening a psychic event I said that i could help him and also recognised him as a child I spent time with in a childrens home many years before, I gave him some AA information and told himwhere the meetings were he then left and went back t his home, i never saw him again.

What became of him i will never know,

regards michael.
Old 12-05-2022, 06:55 AM
Master
Yes, such synchronicities do happen, does with me too now and then, randomly. I once felt an impulse to hand over a specific amount of money to a friend, that too around bedtime. I called him and drove across to his place. Turns out he was short of the exact amount for a surgery the next morning as an incoming payment from his client got delayed. He was too shy to ask for help and so the universe decided to step in and with happy results, if I may say so.

We are all conduits of the singular God-energy
Old 12-05-2022, 04:02 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Yes, such synchronicities do happen, does with me too now and then, randomly. I once felt an impulse to hand over a specific amount of money to a friend, that too around bedtime. I called him and drove across to his place. Turns out he was short of the exact amount for a surgery the next morning as an incoming payment from his client got delayed. He was too shy to ask for help and so the universe decided to step in and with happy results, if I may say so.

We are all conduits of the singular God-energy

Thank you for your input here Unseeking Seeker yes indeed we are all conduits for the Absolute to use, I have some other Synchronicities to share later which are equally profound,

regards michael.
Old 17-05-2022, 07:55 PM
Guide

Defect looking for a character.

Synchronicities or meaningful coincidences have happened many times in my life, as though a divine hand had guided me into the place it wanted me to be in. This meaningful synchronicity that happed to me in 1975, I was on my way to see my girlfriend at that time, and had been to her house many times before
when suddenly walking to her house my mind went blank, I just could not remember where she lived.

I felt totally foolish and bewildered, standing on the pavement not knowing which way to go, suddenly I saw a house I had stopped by and remembered that the woman living there was a friend of m y girlfriend, yet I had only ever seen here go into that house once! I thought i would knock her door and ask where my girlfriend lived,

So I went over and knocked the door, there was no answer, I was about to leave when an sudden urge made me go round to the back of the house and try there, I tapped the back door again no answer, but i saw movement through the glass I stood on tiptoe looked through the window and saw lots of pills on the table, I then banged the door very loudly and she opened the door and fell into my arms, at that very moment she said later when ou banged on the door i was going to take an overdose of tablets and die
My beng there saved her life, we threw all the tablets down the toilet and she rang my girlfriend and we all sat and talked about this, The divine hand had guiided me there that day, of that I am absolutely sure of.

regards michael.
Old 18-05-2022, 08:29 PM
Guide

Defect looking for a character.I

Back in 1975 I was working in a hostel for ex offenders who came to us from prison I was the deputy manager there and counsellor, there was a young man there who was an alcoholic and offender who was interested in the fact that he knew I attended a local Spiritualist church in the town.

One night very late when all the other men had gone to bed there was just him and me sat in the lounge, he started asking me about the church and about spirits, saying that his sister was a medium in London. We talked for a while and he said he was psychic himself and that he could see my aura shining around my shoulders, he then said he saw a blue mist rolling along the carpet.

I then as a spontaneous joke said you know what they say came out of the blue! well then he let out a yell and started shaking very rapidly I rushed over and instinctively grabbed his feet and calmed him down

He then said that the exact moment I said about something coming out of the blue a Chinese man dressed in black silk clothes came over to him and touched his shoulder which he said felt like an electric shock through his entire body.

I recognised the Chinese man as my guide Chang Lee by the way he was dressed, after he had calmed down he said that he felt there was no more need for him to drink again.

That was not the end of this story though, i went home to bed and the next morning there was an uproar in the house, it seems that the man went upstairs to bed and saw his dead sisters face in his radio and his watch flew acroos the room by an invisible force, this panic ked the man and first thing in the morning he rushed over to the Catholic church and begged the father to come and bless his room, which the priest then did, And I got a warning from the head manager not to ever talk to the residents about spiritualism again.

regards Michael.
Old 20-05-2022, 03:45 PM
Master
On a tangential note, we also have premonitions or rather, clear graphics of future events. I’ve had a number of them, one the 9/11 attack which I ‘saw’ three days before it happened and the other, a visit to Venice, going from the airport to hotel by a boat … just to cite a few examples.

This kind of shows that linear time itself is unreal, in that we can transcend it or alternatively, all that that is manifest, has already occurred in the ethereal, awaiting crystallisation in the manifest universe.
Old 21-05-2022, 08:57 PM
Administrator
What i have Learned on my journey through Life is it doesn't matter how well meaning your words are they can get you into Trouble.
When i was working in a care home, the people working there knew that i was a Medium.
But i never spoke of what i was or what i did to the residents.

I always remember an elderly lady who was in the EMI unit she used to smile when she saw me, she had a walker she used to grab my hand. and tell me her friend came to see her. she wanted me to meet her.
her friend had passed three weeks prior.

The other carers used to say she is she dreaming i walked with her into the hallway and her friend was there i had never told anyone that i was a medium.
yet this elderly lady knew two nights later i put her to bed she looked at me and said thank you.
she passed away that night

Namaste
Old 22-05-2022, 07:48 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
On a tangential note, we also have premonitions or rather, clear graphics of future events. I’ve had a number of them, one the 9/11 attack which I ‘saw’ three days before it happened and the other, a visit to Venice, going from the airport to hotel by a boat … just to cite a few examples.

This kind of shows that linear time itself is unreal, in that we can transcend it or alternatively, all that that is manifest, has already occurred in the ethereal, awaiting crystallisation in the manifest universe.
Many thanks for your input here Unseeking seeker It is amazing how you had a premonition of 9/11 days before it happened, I have never yet experienced something like that.
I agree that linear time is unreal yet to us fixed within it it appears real.

regards michael.
Old 22-05-2022, 07:51 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
What i have Learned on my journey through Life is it doesn't matter how well meaning your words are they can get you into Trouble.
When i was working in a care home, the people working there knew that i was a Medium.
But i never spoke of what i was or what i did to the residents.

I always remember an elderly lady who was in the EMI unit she used to smile when she saw me, she had a walker she used to grab my hand. and tell me her friend came to see her. she wanted me to meet her.
her friend had passed three weeks prior.

The other carers used to say she is she dreaming i walked with her into the hallway and her friend was there i had never told anyone that i was a medium.
yet this elderly lady knew two nights later i put her to bed she looked at me and said thank you.
she passed away that night

Namaste
Thank you for that moving story Native Spirit the Spirit moves in mysterious ways sometime.
regards michael.