Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 18-11-2021, 09:27 PM
Master
November Full Moon in Taurus: Partial Eclipse

I am sharing this in the hope that it's helpful for some of us. I know it can be unsettling during the full moons to understand the emotions that get stirred up & this one is a partial eclipse which brings even more punch...

In a way it half replicates a new moon - the dark energy instead of the illuminating light, however we have a bit of both here.

Here's the link to the report https://youtu.be/mhaaOtyHSu8
Old 18-11-2021, 10:43 PM
Dude111

Thank you my friend........I sure have alot of emotions right now...

From mi$$ing my friends to my mom being sick
Old 18-11-2021, 11:13 PM
Master
This moon has been quite okay for me :)
Yes, I have had some physical things, but nowhere near as bad as it can get with some moons.
These days I also call on AA Haniel as she is in the charge of the causal chakra which happens to expand during full moon time.
It does help! And this time especially I drew down the energies from the causal, through all chakras, all the way to the Earth Star Chakra to anchor it there so it would flow down and through me instead of bothering my above & around my head.
And I always connect with the moon while looking at it, which is of great help! Of course not possible when cloudy.

I did feel the buildup of this moon quite early on. That seems to happen more and more with full moons. Either they get more powerful or I get more sensitive or both.

Oh, what did stand out with this moon -and my mom had the exact same thing: being warm, a little while later being cold, a bit later being really warm, and so on. I kept turning the heat up and down and put warm vests on and off, hihi.
Today I was just cold. Couldn't seem to get warm until I turned up the heating an extra little bit.

But I can live with all that. Oftentimes during the buildup of a full moon I have near unbearable joint pain which is when you notice just how many joints you have! Top to bottom, and painkillers don't seem to work then.
This time I'm not complaining :)
Old 19-11-2021, 02:50 AM
Guide

The last few days I've had an overwhelming urge to give myself a "glow up." Just a week focusing on my appearance. Redo my hair and nails, wax my eyebrows, etc. Just get back to the old me. I'm doing good but I've been isolating for months just working super hard. I'm exhausted and am days away from finishing my major work for the year. I look in the mirror and my skin isn't as clear and I have barely wore any make-up in months. I'm happy with my progress in work but its time for some outward focus. Maybe this is the taurus full moon shifting my energy to concerns about beauty? LOL.
Old 19-11-2021, 07:15 PM
Master
wasn't the full moon just in Scorpio..... now it is in Taurus already . I don't think the Moon affects me physically but others around me in my enviroment and their energy towards me.
Old 20-11-2021, 04:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
wasn't the full moon just in Scorpio..... now it is in Taurus already . I don't think the Moon affects me physically but others around me in my enviroment and their energy towards me.
if you are human you are mostly water,the moon affects you,yes it was in Scorpio recently,this particular event has not happened since the Inca were building macchu piccu ( sp) and will not occur again until 2657 or thereabouts,in other words none of us will be around ,though some future generations may if we still have a planet or reside here. enjoy this moon season while its here.
Old 20-11-2021, 07:37 PM
Ascender
Nothing particular with this moon for me.
Yesterday I had an amazing meditation session during the eclipse, but that was just for fun and to celebrate the event. Maybe the energy was more balanced and solar than usual, but I'm not sure.