Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 31-12-2021, 08:11 PM
Legrand

Before cutting Lambo into pieces with the swords of an analytical mind, why not give him a chance, more time, to share his experience?

If ever I was in his shoes, I would most probably not share more after all that has been said about him on this tread, even when he was not even logged to SF.

Ever experienced an NDE Bobjob? Would love to hear about your experience of it.

I did at my birth. I guess I did not want to reenter this world as living after the way I died in my past preceding life. I came out feet first with a double turn of the umbilical cord around the neck. Took a very long while before I took my very first breath.

My girlfriend, who as a twin brother, was given extreme anointing by the priest when she was born as she was left after to be dead for a few hours of being born.

Must be why we enjoy simply each moment offered together.

It is my experience that people who had NDE can recognize themselves after.

A reason why I like so much Still Water.

Regards

Antoine

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 31-12-2021 at 09:34 PM. Reason: I think you meant 'has' a twin brother....no?
Old 31-12-2021, 08:26 PM
Master
I know I died on the Titanic because I wasn't Irish lady called Mary I don't know why I had a filling but I've had a fight long time
I know another past life in 11:25 I was a prostitute I was but that was in a past life long time ago I know them there's I pull you but I've been home for that I would have been hung for that
At-4 but I can before I have had many many lies
I've had a lot of female lives
But my next life if I will be stronger than this life and I will do I want to do
My brother shouldn't feel director funeral director next life if I will
Make sure of that
And hopefully next life I'll be a doctor and my sister makes life or a beer chef and I will be a film director funeral director if not a fuel operative funeral operative

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 01-01-2022, 12:52 AM
Legrand

Hello Dream Jo,

I was a simple soldier called Alexander in my last past life. Died of a lost bullet in my stomach on the battlefield in my early 20. Explains why I want to know everything in this life, knowing we can die at any moment. What a waste was this past life, I consider.

Been a woman often in other past lives also.

Remember in the time of Jesus, I was just a poor woman, looking everyday just for food for the day. I was not a prostitute, but did have to offer my body from time to time just to have food on that day. Did cross Jesus on my path then, and remember him putting his hand on my third eye.

May all your wish come true. You are a real inspiration to me.

Enjoy!

Antoine
Old 01-01-2022, 02:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Yes you are right, thoughts, formless or not, are frustrating to the one who is attached or identifies with them.
It is also true that a clear Imagination, Imaginare in Latin, can create form from Nothing, if creating form is something you like to do.
By having a clear definition of death you co-create a clear definition of life. Aristotle principle of no contradiction. I won't take this away from you.
Your insights are always appreciated, Antoine.

What are your thoughts on feeling powerful? Do you think that's delusion? The sense I have is each of us is the All.

I've not been very skilful at manifesting that which I desire for many years (smile)

pixiedust
Old 01-01-2022, 08:52 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
What is the basic premise that guides your visualization of life, death, and what follows?
the basic premise? We are eternal beings - everything else pivots around that.
Quote:
The consensus worldview of science is founded on the following premises:
1. We are biological organisms (i.e. human beings), etc.......
2. ......... dies.
The description 'worldview' might be relevant for some issues but not in connection with the notion of life, death and survival.
Old 01-01-2022, 09:15 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Before cutting Lambo into pieces with the swords of an analytical mind, why not give him a chance, more time, to share his experience?
He's always welcome to return and tell us more but the consequent discussion isn't about that individual but the points he had made.

Well that's my approach.
Old 01-01-2022, 09:21 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
If ever I was in his shoes, I would most probably not share more after all that has been said about him on this tread, even when he was not even logged to SF.
I very much hope nothing derogatory has been said about Lambo if that's what you're implying??? If so then there is a recourse.
Old 01-01-2022, 09:29 AM
Deactivated Account
With the greatest respect, guys, this conversation is rapidly heading off-topic by discussing other topics including personal NDEs and past-life experiences. There are other, dedicated forums for such conversations.

blessings
Old 01-01-2022, 11:00 AM
Administrator
Bobjob is correct please stay on topic

Namaste
Old 01-01-2022, 03:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Thank you for saying this. If I ever die on the op table, am resuscitated and rem my exp...
you can bet I won't be coming here to tell about it ...

I do hope, dear Miss H you won't ever find yourself on the operating table facing your end but if you do die - rather than just getting closer to a possible death - then you won't be coming back to tell any of us...

But if that near-thing did ever happen I would hope you'd have lots you'd want to tell us about the experience. In a near-death-experience forum.
Closed Thread