Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 22-09-2021, 10:48 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
But wasn't it the Aeon Sophia who created Yaldabaoth?
So, shouldn't Sophia be held accountable?
This is why Sophia (Pistis) repented! When the Aeons heard her her repentant prayer they gave her amnesty but also told her that through The Monad her creation was predestined to happen. In order for her to return to the pleroma (void aka spirit universe ie dark matter & dark energy) in her fullness she now has to retrieve En.ki's and all spirit back to her. The half created part of his spiritual self and have it redeemed! She then inserted herself in her own creation the spirited souled version of herself in the higher Heavens. At that point she had already sealed her Heaven (between the 9th Heaven and The Void then a veil between the 8th and 7th Heavens) as The Orion Queen, Queen of The Stars etc.

This is why the next Consummation of the Age as we leave Pisces and enter Aquarius is the last one. There will be no more Ages after it. It has to do with end time scenarios and i would also say the height of the next age of The Machine Kingdom era. As we approach the end phase of the Consummation of The Age, all soul and spirit will be retrieved and returned to Orion and be at the gates. Those that choose not to get rid of they're archontic attachments will go down with The Archons/Authorities down to the abyss where they will eventually turn against themselves. Then En.ki will turn against his Archons and destroy them then destroy the part of himself that is of matter. The stars that The Overlords control will fall down upon the Heavens in the Patrix (what the gnostics call The Kenoma) and the Earth and the physical universe will implode in itself and cease to exist. His spirited part of himself will then only exist and then he and Sophia can finally be redeemed, at least this is how i see it.

The other end phase scenario has to do with Yaldaboath/Lucifer invading the Orion gates and his Luciferian Empire will ride human avatars to the gates in his attempt to be King of/over the entire creation, all 100% of it..

This is when we will be sacrificed as a soul group and our original creators will use devastating cosmic weapons against us because they are defending they're own Empire as we will go to war against them while the Overlords use us as shields. Its highly unlikely that he will win because of Orions very strong defensive technology and it being as big and as vast as it is i highly doubt he will win the final part of the war.

We humans are literally in the middle of this billions of years old war of The Gods! We are the focus and sometimes the prize! This is why star races both inside the patrix and outside of it have they're focus here because they wanna see where humanity will go from here. Most humans will choose the up and coming Singularity and choose/opt to become a whole new species of cyborgs. We live in a multiverse but this part of the universe where we currently dwell the physical universe goes through ages and resets, cycles, time loops and more.

Last edited by Ghaleon : 23-09-2021 at 02:31 AM.
Old 22-09-2021, 11:15 PM
Ghaleon

Hey hazada guess! I thank you for apologizing but you don't have to! Some of the things i learned about over the years are quite shocking to say the least because things are like nothing we've been taught and the story here on Earth not being truthfully told and that's evident. There are truths in most all things but we should look at the rest of what's they're and see if we are or aren't up on that level of manipulation or feel that we are not prone to it religious or not. Sometimes there are half truths, misinformation, disinformation and flat out lies. The Elite and the ET's above them don't really lie to us but they want us to see things from they're perspective. They also like to put the truth in plain sight, revelation of the method, they seemingly cant help themselves from doing it although sometimes to protect themselves they show truth in the form of symbolism. This is why no one can say that humanity hasn't been thoughrougly informed or warned depending on how you look at things. We connect the dots, get the bigger picture and look at things from different perspectives and get new insights and "aha" moments. I also think its important that we have compassion for even the most extreme evil.

Use discernment when looking into the nag hammadi texts just as with everything else because there are hermetic insertions in them but once you know who's who and what message is being told it will be easier and easier as you go along. Alot of it is put in the form of allegories and metaphors. These texts were appearantly meant for our time because in the nag hammadi text they say that Christ (Yeshua) knew that many people were gonna get his message and that it was meant for that race of that time but for ours. Quite interesting actually looking at it from a spiritual and cosmic perspective perspective in relation to the Gods and Goddesses in the patheon would you agree?

No matter what our beliefs whether we believe and or agree with in one thing or story or not we as a race still should'nt have conflicts, wars, hate against one another and so on but we have been put in groups and fed "us vs them narratives" which of course leads to diversity rather than unification. Racism as an example is really low on the scale of awareness and is based off fear of the unknown, its also indoctrination and manipulation by the Global Elite to keep us seperated because if we united as a race they would lose they're control over us and the system would fall apart. We are all human beings within the general population, a race a species and we should celebrate our races and cultures but its an experience in a body, we are all people having this experience together! The The Overlords created the different races to create "conflict". Conflict and seperation keeps polarity intact. Our reality is a like a program of sorts where time literally starts all over again just like a simulation. Its also being held in place with the help of very advanced ET technology.

I just wanted to point out as well that Gnosticism is not a religion, its a way of life! When a person achieves knowledge and wisdom in they're lifetime they live in pure spirit and at the course of gaining it and fully they help lighten up the construct with knowledge and to help the spiritually asleep humans wake up to it which for some is buried somewhere inside them but how low depends on the person. When you live in pure spirit your in the world but not "of" it.

Last edited by Ghaleon : 23-09-2021 at 12:09 AM.
Old 23-09-2021, 05:29 AM
Master

Quote:
But wasn't it the Aeon Sophia who created Yaldabaoth?
So, shouldn't Sophia be held accountable?

Some gnostics did and some didn't
An example of those who did "First of all concerning the deficiency of the aeons, this is the deficiency, when the disobedience and the foolishness of the mother appeared without the commandment of the majesty of the Father. She wanted to raise up aeons. And when she spoke, the Arrogant One followed"
From the Letter of Peter to Phillip

An example of those who didn't
"Now he is called 'Saklas', that is, 'Samael', 'Yaltabaoth', he who had taken power; who had snatched it away from the innocent one (Sophia); who had earlier overpowered her who is the Light`s Epinoia who had descended, her from whom he had come forth from originally"
Trimorphic Protennoia

Sophia is involved in these tellings but understood differently. If I was to take a side and engage in this myth i would defend Sophia I think and reject attempts to blame her for anything. I mean... it's some attribute of the divine that's being rejected, her innocence or guilelessness or immanence. All the blame can then be laid on the bandit in the story
The basic idea as far as i can tell is that God was innocent of evil thus when evil arose was unable to stop being overpowered. Thats the only way i can make sense of gnostic myth anyway, and its an attractive one, what i find hard is that i'm drawn to non-dualism so i always try to see this myth as non-dualistically as possible, rightly or wrongly

ps i'm not disagreeing with anything Ghaleon wrote, only as an outsider to gnostics how i see it
Old 23-09-2021, 05:54 AM
Master
Something you seemed to touch on is their are so many Gnostic Creation accounts and some of then are in conflict with one another.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 23-09-2021, 01:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Something you seemed to touch on is their are so many Gnostic Creation accounts and some of then are in conflict with one another.

Only in heaven are there no conflicts :)
Old 23-09-2021, 02:25 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
Only in heaven are there no conflicts :)

There are certainly wars in the Heavens and i'll explain why.

The 7 Heavens is equivalent to the solar system where the 7th Heaven is Saturn. The 7 Heavens is also the patrix and the physical universe is about 4-5% of the whole universe! Beyond the 7th Heaven is the 8th & 9th Heavens which is Orion or The Orion Empire and it is vast. There are physical 3-D worlds in Orion as well. The 8th and 9th Heavens and beyond it (void) is what we call dark matter & dark energy which im convinced that the universe is teeming with life that we cant percieve with our limited senses. The upper part of this cosmic region is called the khaa (pronounced shaa like an outbreath) which is the greater universe.

However over time En.ki and his cohorts have managed to conquer a number of star systems and constellations in the 8th Heaven. Worlds that use to be apart of The Empire (Orion) but have been conquered by the Overlords. Some of these locations taken over by them in the Milky Way Galaxy are Sirius, Ursa Minor, Draco (Thuban), Alderaban, Hydra and The Pleiades just to name a few. Thus En.ki, Marduk and Ereshkigal have they're own asterisms respectively. This is why sometimes there are wars in the khaa.
At times a conflict or even a war can erupt.

There are no wars and conflicts in Orion itself, the inner sanctums of it where there is a spiritual balance. They use to be a warring faction some years ago but a peace agreement/treaty was made and they began to use they're technology and military for defensive purposes and this is why the stargate of Saturn is guarded so heavily.

Uranus is The Khan's (En.lil or the King of Kings as he is known by) planet and Neptune is En.ki's mimic/copy of the original Tiamaat in the higher Heavens which he created for one reason or another in his vision.
Old 23-09-2021, 02:26 PM
Ghaleon

There was more than one Christ roaming the planet around 2000 years ago this is mentioned in the nag hammadi text.

{For my death which they think happened, happened to they're own and they nailed they're man unto they're own death. It was another, their father, who drank the gall and the vinegar; it was not I. They think they struck me with the reed; it was another, Simon, who bore the cross on his shoulder. Another upon whom they placed the crown of thorns.}

This Simon is Simon Magus.

This is also mentioned:

{He who you saw sitting in a tree glad and laughing, this is the living Jesus, but the one who's hands and feet are placed and nailed into thy fleshy parts is the substitute being put to shame, the one that came into likeness of this being but look at him and look at me!}

In they're ignorance the Overlords (and via the Romans) sacrificed they're own man, that of they're own blood and placed this Simon Magus on the cross, as a matter of fact they sacrificed Thoth (En.ki's first born son). Its no wonder Peter denied the Christ on the cross three times and that he was a disciple of this Christ.

Last edited by Ghaleon : 23-09-2021 at 06:39 PM.
Old 23-09-2021, 03:42 PM
Master

yes agreed there's wars in the 'heavens' i also think the highest one is free from that i meant the best one there's no conflicts cause they all share the same will there
what is your opinion of the material realm and things like animals and so on?
is it possible to be a great lover of nature and be a gnostic?
Old 23-09-2021, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
There was more than one Christ roaming the planet
around 2000 years ago this is mentioned in the nag hammadi text.
Since you just quoted it there, could you tell me about where this can be found ?
I have a couple copies of the Nag Hammadi.
Sometimes I forget I have something already and buy it again!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-09-2021, 06:43 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Since you just quoted it there, could you tell me about where this can be found ?
I have a couple copies of the Nag Hammadi.
Sometimes I forget I have something already and buy it again!
The nag hammadi texts can be read for free online at gnosi.org but i don't think "all" of it is free as they have certain gospels and other parts of texts on amazon. Guess we're bound to end up paying for "something" along the way huh!? lol
It is ok!
Closed Thread