Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 01-05-2021, 12:19 AM
Legrand

Yes this is a nice thread to read. Thank you Zinnat and Welcome to SF.

Regards
Old 01-05-2021, 04:28 AM
zinnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
I've heard it said that masters can choose.

I am not sure what you mean by masters but my understanding is that the soul must cross that spiritual entity in spiritual status which decides the soul's destiny.

The thing is if you want to change the rules, you must have more authority/power than that person who makes those rules. To me, it is as simple as that. And, that is not an easy thing to achieve.

Not only ordinary souls but even the Gods themselves who take birth here as human avatars are bound by that rules.

with love,
sanjay
Old 01-05-2021, 04:32 AM
zinnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters

EDIT: Zinnat does indeed have a tough audience here. In any case, this is a great thread!

I do not mind criticism or questioning as that helps me in revisiting and investigating my understanding deeper and deeper.

with love,
sanjay
Old 01-05-2021, 04:37 AM
zinnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
QUOTE 94 EXCERPT: As you indicated, the purpose may indeed be different for each soul. That much is clear. (I understand your examples though I did not include them in this excerpt.)

However, that does not seem to support the position that it is a universal principle that everyone has no control over their birth and life circumstances. As my previous post indicated, the degree of control seems to vary significantly depending on the degree of "awakening" (I will use the Buddhist term) for each individual.

As i said in my previous reply to you, the degree of awakening does not change anything, unless you achieved the highest status. Only then, it may be possible that you can make some choices.

In other words. you have to become God in order to bend his rules.

with love,
sanjay
Old 01-05-2021, 04:41 AM
zinnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Is this how we plan to teach the children now?

All this is not meant for children but for adults only. They have to wait till they become mature to go through this.

with love,
sanjay
Old 01-05-2021, 04:44 AM
zinnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
This is a great thread. Thank you, zinnat.

Thank you too.

with love,
sanjay
Old 01-05-2021, 04:45 AM
zinnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Yes this is a nice thread to read. Thank you Zinnat and Welcome to SF.

Regards

Thanks Legrand.

with love,
sanjay
Old 01-05-2021, 05:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinnat
Not only ordinary souls but even the Gods themselves who take birth here as human avatars are bound by that rules.

Everyone has free will. This is why "advancement" is possible. Were there no free will, then it would mean that an individual/s could not make the choice to choose God.

At all times, spirit is unbound. Bondage is an illusion.

Those who are here have created their (our) own karma, and in this way, those patterns and reflections will return. But it is the individual/s who created these patterns and it is also the individual/s who can release them. This is why we say 'salvation is near'.

When you speak of crossing the other entity, it sounds like a very hierarchical structure. Yet the freedom that exists exists with each spirit - many do not know this but it does not preclude them from being free.

When someone is ready to assume full responsibility for their life and interactions, we can also call this maturity and in this, more choices will become available to them. This is also a part of free will.

This is my understanding.

Peace.
Old 01-05-2021, 05:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
how may the object choose anything other than response, to what unfolds? t

Yes, granted free will is not always evident, yet the secret is it always exists. And what is always possible is Grace. What is always possible are steps that help people awaken to choice, to Grace, to living a life of practice that enables them to discover this innate freedom. So I would prefer to say actually everyone has free will, and everyone is always choosing what they themself summoned.
Old 01-05-2021, 05:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
in my opinion, that limitation only exists because you find the alternative too difficult and then decide it is impossible more for the practical reason that you simply don't want to try than anything else.

I've found that this is so, in my experience. Also another angle is perhaps we made choices much, much earlier, so it is still our free will at play