Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 08-04-2021, 12:49 PM
Experiencer
I would rather not talk about the dark so much and would prefer to focus attention towards God, towards the Light and towards all that is of Christ (my beliefs) and on all this of good and of love, light and joy. Like someone said above, the more attention the dark gets and receives, the more power it thinks it has.

So, I need to focus more so on Light - the power of Light, the power of Christ to cast out the dark, and the power of God, within and around me.

That's what is helping me the most right now....
Old 08-04-2021, 01:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
I was channeling God, and Satan came in pretending to be God. He posed as God and had me saying that I hear God within, and then I started hearing Satan instead within me.

Now I am trying to get rid of freaking Satan and Satan's fallen angels.

Satan is one freaking annoying freaking spirit or what have you to deal with. And is most evil. I hate Satan with all of my heart and soul.

I'm sorry, but that doesn't really add up. If you were channelling God (Yahweh, presumably?), why would Satanael or any of the other fallen angels show up? There must have been some other circumstance that perhaps you did not pay attention to, that caused this to happen. I'm not an expert, but usually there is some other reason behind people being oppressed by spirits. Is it possible, you invited them in, in some manner, did you use some implement, such as a Ouijja board, did you perhaps call upon the fallen ones in some way or express interest in them somehow?

Hope you understand, that I am simply trying to get a better picture of what happened. In cases I've come across over the years, there is almost always some willing participation, a submission or opening up to outside forces by the oppressed or possessed person. At other times, the gateway is opened through drugs or psychedelics. It would help if we new how exactly the forces of the underworld got access to you, what their entry point was.

Also, since a priest was consulted and performed an exorcism on you, did you discuss this with them and what was their opinion on how you got into trouble in the first place?
Old 08-04-2021, 01:31 PM
Experiencer
Sorry, but that is my experience and is what happened.

I recently told God I wanted to work with Him and to serve my soul's life purpose with God - then Satan pretended to be God, though I didn't know it right away. So now Satan thinks I want to serve some sort of life purpose for him, which is NOT the case. Now I am trying to cancel all soul contracts, agreements, covenants and invitations that I had granted to the dark, by accident.

There's more detail from my past, but I really don't care to discuss it openly to the public.

I am doing everything in my power and given my own knowledge to get rid of all those of the dark. They are pesky. As far as I understand, it's a matter of being consistent and firm, every single time.

They will try to enter no matter what, through channeling.

Last edited by LoveWater : 08-04-2021 at 02:19 PM.
Old 08-04-2021, 02:33 PM
Master

Sorry to hear about your negative experiences.

Personally, I'm not convinced that this really is what you think it is.

I hope you will find the help you need and get better.

Higher beings are always there looking out for you and their blessings can provide much needed relief in times of a spiritual crisis.

Take care.
Old 08-04-2021, 02:36 PM
Experiencer
Well, sorry, but you're offending me now. Your other post was offensive to me too. I won't sit here and debate my experience with you, a stranger on the internet who has no clue about my experience. You have no right to tell me it isn't what I think it is - I know far better than you what is happening to me.
Old 08-04-2021, 02:54 PM
Master

I'm not into telling people what they want to hear.

My aim is not to offend, but neither is it to coddle.

*delelted* You need to look at the roots of what the causes may be and examine yourself and the circumstances leading up to these events dispassionately and rationally. Self-reflection and being honest to yourself are key to resolving any spiritual crisis.

You obviously don't have to listen to my opinion, and after all, that is all it is, just another viewpoint. But, this is a discussion forum, where we are supposed to discuss varying, sometimes even opposing viewpoints and to challenge each other's ingrained beliefs and views. That is how human beings learn and grow.

I truly wish you the best, I've said what I needed to here, there is nothing more I can add.
Old 08-04-2021, 03:25 PM
Experiencer
Thanks.... I don't need coddling. I am doing all that I need to do in order to resolve it. Thank you.
Old 08-04-2021, 08:38 PM
Deactivated Account
hmmmm ....
Old 08-04-2021, 08:55 PM
Administrator
Please keep this post polite everyone has their own opinion

Namaste
Old 08-04-2021, 09:07 PM
Experiencer
I have since figured out a few KEY solutions, thanks to the help of one particular individual here who wrote me a pm on how to manage this. Thanks to all who have helped as well! Your help is hugely appreciated!!!!

I will continue posting if things continue to be bad or get worse.

Last edited by LoveWater : 08-04-2021 at 09:49 PM.