Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 22-04-2022, 12:03 PM
Experiencer
@JustBe,

I think I get what you're saying. For me, it's called Christ Consciousness. I am becoming more aware of my God self, my divine self that is all powerful and my true self, without scars and without trauma attached.

I got lost recently. I am still coming back from it.
Old 22-04-2022, 10:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
@JustBe,

I think I get what you're saying. For me, it's called Christ Consciousness. I am becoming more aware of my God self, my divine self that is all powerful and my true self, without scars and without trauma attached.

I got lost recently. I am still coming back from it.

Yes, I understand.
Old 23-04-2022, 01:22 PM
Experiencer
I cannot channel - period. I just cannot. It's far too dangerous for me and has gotten me into a LOT of trouble. I had to recently take a month off from work due to channeling, yet again, and due to getting into spiritual trouble, yet again.

My girlfriend asked me WHY on earth did I try channeling again, when I know it gets me into trouble and when I know it's harmful to me. And I said, because communicating with the higher power and with higher beings is SO joyful and amazing, that it's hard to resist. I mean, God has spoken through me many times at this stage. God has spoken to me. God has told me things, like, "God is pleased" when I have said thank you and I am SO grateful to you for all your blessings. When I was concerned about my walk in Angel leaving me, God told me that I will shine wherever I go, all on my own. So it's hard not to want to speak to God and to the ArchAngels, including my Guardian Angels, AA Michael and AA Uriel.

But I just cannot. This last time once again was beyond frightening and terrifying. This time, multiple dark beings were speaking through me and were moving my body, claiming it was their body, and I lost control over my own voice and my own body! I had no ownership anymore - they did. They claimed ownership and took up residence. How terrifying is that when you can't speak for yourself or feel like your body is YOUR OWN?!?

SO, three times a charm? I will not be channeling.

Last edited by LoveWater : 23-04-2022 at 02:15 PM.
Old 24-04-2022, 07:53 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
I will not be channeling.
I think that's wise - and a resolution you should stick to. Clearly, channeling is very bad for you.

But that doesn't mean you can't grow. I doubt anything I have would benefit you, but I suspect that Miss Hepburn's "Thought Control" stuff might. You might want to ask her about that.
Old 24-04-2022, 01:28 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Passing
I think that's wise - and a resolution you should stick to. Clearly, channeling is very bad for you.

But that doesn't mean you can't grow. I doubt anything I have would benefit you, but I suspect that Miss Hepburn's "Thought Control" stuff might. You might want to ask her about that.

Thank you.
Old 06-05-2022, 12:39 PM
Pathfinder
LoveWater...If people that wanted to try occult practices were properly warned and prepared well, things like this wouldn't happen. The first thing any channel must learn is 'Banishing". *Deleted*
Saying from the book of Set.

"Thirteen Moons,
Thirteen Constellations,
Thirteen Tribes,
Thirteen Emanations..."

"All we have to decide in this world is what to do with the time we are given." Quote from Gandolph the wizard.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 06-05-2022 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Said as fact!
Old 07-05-2022, 05:06 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjoBlow
LoveWater...If people that wanted to try occult practices were properly warned and prepared well, things like this wouldn't happen. The first thing any channel must learn is 'Banishing".
I agree there should be sufficient warnings, though I admit that I began channeling with very little knowledge and/or research on the subject matter. It happened naturally to me, so I followed it.
Old 07-05-2022, 09:27 PM
Master
Be as positive as you can in all situations, this will help fight the negative forces. In other words love unceasingly.
Arohanui utopia
Old 08-05-2022, 10:12 AM
Master
Live and learn. Channeling is no different.

I remember one time being told.

“Be careful of what you wish for”

I wasn’t, I wished, I wobbled and shook a lot then I got back on track.
Old 08-05-2022, 07:31 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Live and learn. Channeling is no different.

I remember one time being told.

“Be careful of what you wish for”

I wasn’t, I wished, I wobbled and shook a lot then I got back on track.

Definitely live and learn!!! For sure.

I am now back on track myself, for the most part. I still get bothered by spirits here and there, and I suppose that will always be the case.