Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-03-2021, 10:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Overcoming the fear

Awhile back I started meditating regularly to relieve stress. Eventually this led to some interesting unintended experiences. I can't say it was pleasant, in fact, it was one of the scariest experiences I've had.

As time went on I'd start getting further along towards an oobe experience. The sleep paralysis eventually led to the sound of bees buzzing in my ears and heightened senses. I could hear conversations around the neighborhood like the people talking was in the same room.

Then I had the oobe and it was terrifying. So much that I never tried again. One night I entered sleep paralysis but was totally aware. Heard the buzzing and vibrations until I was staring at the back of my head as I was laying on my side. This lasted a few minutes until I was pulled across the room left staring at my body on the living room floor.

Suddenly I was pulled back into my body but could hear these weird voices in the room. It sounded wet and squishy and really creepy. Its hard to describe but I just knew some not so friendly entities were drawn to the location. I tried for what seemed like an eternity to scream but the paralysis hindered that until I finally broke out of it and could move again.

I'm interested in attempting again but overcoming that fear is difficult. I know it did not go well in my first experience because I did not shield myself from these entities with light and prayer first. My own fault I know. Can't help but have that creepy voices speaking an unknown language stuck in my mind. Won't lie that it scares me and wish I had a friend in the same room in the next attempt just in case lol.
Old 28-03-2021, 10:53 PM
Master
You fear because you've exposed yourself to negative energy. With the positive energy of love there is no fear. Amen
Old 09-04-2021, 12:49 PM
Pathfinder

Hi Spinfuser. Those creepy voices sound like they're part of the lower astral or etheric planes, from entities that exist on those planes, and they can be pretty scarey. They seem to prey on people when their wills are weak or they're fearful. If you encounter them again try to be strong and willful and tell them where to go. They can't really hurt you, they mainly just try to take your energy. Try to raise your vibration before you astral travel by listening to inspiring, uplifting music or reading beautiful books. This will take you to higher, beautiful planes when you travel. Also, you can close your eyes and pray to a higher being like Buddha or Christ to raise you up to a higher plane if you find yourself on a dark lower plane. Its all a learning process. Good luck.
Old 31-05-2021, 09:24 PM
Pathfinder
Hi Spinfusor,

Just to say that I can understand you, because I know the 'paralysis' as well, and falling into a deep hole, not being able to move, etc., your head seems glued to your pillow, just can't lift it up, etc. It's not comfortable.

I read the other two comments and found them really good.
I could only add that perhaps let it come naturally, perhaps don't force it, don't seek it to happen, and bathe yourself in high energy and vibrations, especially if you want do want to retry.

Good luck.
Old 31-05-2021, 11:16 PM
Pathfinder

What you have to remind yourself is, when ever you have an OBE again. Just now, that nothing is not going to happen to you. Your Soul, your Spirit can't be harmed in anyway. Even if people say they saw hell, if they did then is that fear of going there that brought them there, but nothing ever happens to you. I know from my experiences. Many blessings!! and nothing but good vibes to you my friend.
Old 01-06-2021, 02:58 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalacticWarrior
What you have to remind yourself is, when ever you have an OBE again. Just now, that nothing is not going to happen to you. Your Soul, your Spirit can't be harmed in anyway. Even if people say they saw hell, if they did then is that fear of going there that brought them there, but nothing ever happens to you. I know from my experiences. Many blessings!! and nothing but good vibes to you my friend.

Are you talking to Spinfusor? He posted way back in March.
Old 01-06-2021, 08:59 AM
Pathfinder

Wow!! I didn't realized this thread was old thanks for pointing that out ayar415 many blessings to you!!