Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-01-2022, 05:27 AM
Master
Stories, year gaps, reconnecting + reunion

Hello

I read stories about twin flames who went through 15 up to 20 and also 30 years separation, and then reuniting, reconnecting or at least talking again

Out of curiosity if this resonates with you and what happened with your twin flame, could you put your stories in this thread? Thank you
Old 30-01-2022, 01:34 PM
Master
I started of as the self- the first thing I said to the self when waking up from being born was;” this doesn’t feel like my twin flame” I went through some reincarnations- and eventually my children manifested and then as I was going into a avarta- my flame manifested—- she came from the same part of me: so information was retained—- we grew up together and then reincarnation happened and she went into suspended animation- I reincarnated into a new avarta- I suppose I’m blocking it now but has been 28-30 years.. there time between suspended animation is also about 40 years- but can be less or even more… I just work on the self, enjoy time with the self: it’s hard not to be aloof, because twin had manifested from the account—-it makes you more self centred in your awareness’ you know everything is provided with the self—- I had past lives in my own kingdom so I understand magic and manifesting … more so I know everything desire is taken care of- which makes me wonder the true meaning of life: having some health obsession or religion to follow than just meditation—- a Buddhist life is some kind with martial arts- has taken my fancy many too times… I’m robust enough.. I love seeing the body change and strength manifest—-I love seeing meditation become zen and the ying and yang of my oppression be achieved enlightenment… what to do with all this free time: when I already have everything???

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)