Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 28-11-2020, 01:32 AM
Experiencer
In My Father's House There Are Many Mansions...

In My Father's house there are many mansions. And if not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? - John 14:2

I have to tell you that this 100% accurate and true!

I am an out of body explorer as my spiritual practice. Also I live by the positive principles of the catholic church in my day to day basis, which for me are all about becoming more love, caring, helper, coperative, kind, productive and humble.

So, I know how to phase my consciousness from the human body into my spiritual body in order to explore and get answers to life mysteries.

Reality is indeed multi-dimensional like layers. From the densest into the ligther's, going within inwardly.

On Each dimension, there are countless virtual realities (or mansions) running all of them in the present momen, all in parallel.

Virtual Realities is the appropiate label because nothing on this world is solid at all, countless quantum mechanicals experiments has proven over & over that nothing is solid, and there is no building-blocks of matter whatsoever. It's all a digital projection of consciousness. PERIOD.

Reality is consciousness, and consciousness is spiritual & multi-dimensional. When I do an OBE, I am not in a human body and I have the some control/thinking/intellect on a spiritual body - I am a spiritual being, and I have a temporal human body vehicle. That's the truth

Some dimensions are more thought responsive than others.

This means that there are countless multiple heavens for yourself (mansions) that will make you really happy because is best suited to you.

Everything you can imagine, there is a reality for that, called a "mansion"

Everything is expanding, even this physical and mortal reality we're sharing right now. The galaxies are going into the black void and expanding out, there is no center externally. The center is always going inwardly into the source from within.

The purpose of life is to become a loving, caring, helpful, coperative, productive and adventurer consciousness individual, At the core of your being level - In order to do that you must face your fears & really change in your being level postively into light & love. That's why hardship is necessary to people in order to change at the being level.

Some "Mansion" are designed to help you overcome your fears through harships, obstacles and hard times. The purpose of that is to change your being level into become love & light.

So finally when your being level is really evolved into love & light you could be selected to go into a higher dimension that is very though responsive.

It's all about become love & light. In and out. With everybody, specially with bad people. Love even your enemies, and help them
Old 28-11-2020, 07:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
In My Father's house there are many mansions. And if not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? - John 14:2

I am an out of body explorer as my spiritual practice. Also I live by the positive principles of the catholic church in my day to day basis, which for me are all about becoming more love, caring, helper, coperative, kind, productive and humble.

So, I know how to phase my consciousness from the human body into my spiritual body in order to explore and get answers to life mysteries.

Reality is indeed multi-dimensional like layers. From the densest into the ligther's, going within inwardly.

On Each dimension, there are countless virtual realities (or mansions) running all of them in the present momen, all in parallel.

Virtual Realities is the appropiate label because nothing on this world is solid at all, countless quantum mechanicals experiments has proven over & over that nothing is solid, and there is no building-blocks of matter whatsoever. It's all a digital projection of consciousness. PERIOD.

Reality is consciousness, and consciousness is spiritual & multi-dimensional. When I do an OBE, I am not in a human body and I have the some control/thinking/intellect on a spiritual body - I am a spiritual being, and I have a temporal human body vehicle. That's the truth

This means that there are countless multiple heavens for yourself (mansions) that will make you really happy because is best suited to you.

Everything is expanding, even this physical and mortal reality we're sharing right now. The galaxies are going into the black void and expanding out, there is no center externally. The center is always going inwardly into the source from within.

The purpose of life is to become a loving, caring, helpful, coperative, productive and adventurer consciousness individual, At the core of your being level - In order to do that you must face your fears & really change in your being level postively into light & love. That's why hardship is necessary to people in order to change at the being level.

Some "Mansion" are designed to help you overcome your fears through harships, obstacles and hard times. The purpose of that is to change your being level into become love & light.

So finally when your being level is really evolved into love & light you could be selected to go into a higher dimension that is very though responsive.

It's all about become love & light. In and out. With everybody, specially with bad people. Love even your enemies, and help them

If you read the verse before and the verses afterwards, it turns out this scripture focuses on a main Christian doctrine.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 28-11-2020, 03:21 PM
Ascender
Quote:

When I do an OBE, I am not in a human body and I have the some control/thinking/intellect on a spiritual body - I am a spiritual being, and I have a temporal human body vehicle. That's the truth

I'm trying to understand, so you're saying that you can change from the physical being to a Spirit being, and back again? and this is what's needed to get ALL the answers to the mysteries of life?
Old 28-11-2020, 08:14 PM
Master
Quote:

' So finally when your being level is really evolved into love & light you could be selected to go into a higher dimension '

I understand what your saying completely but I think ' Selected ' to go suggests that someone has to select you, actually you can ' Choose ' yourself to elevate your own Consciousness....

The Kingdom of God is within and you can choose your ' Mansion ' .
Old 28-11-2020, 08:43 PM
Thumbs up

SpiritualFreedom, Glad you're here!!! Keep it up!
Yup, I understood everything...many here do.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-11-2020, 09:56 AM
Deactivated Account

The mansions spoken of by Jesus in the Scriptures represents the place of reward in the domain of the Father our Creator. He is preparing his students for a life of labor and eternal reward.

This reward is not fleeting, like all rewards in this physical world, but it is talking about an eternal reward which can be enjoyed forever. This is the place that Jesus wants us all to go to... The mansions in the celestial world, and what we do that has eternal reward here will have a bearing in the eternal plane.

Now, these rewards are not just to acquire something to enjoy forever. A new Jerusalem; a new world will come. Previously, it was 'Eden' for us who are in this wave of human life. But for those after this world, it will be 'New Jerusalem'. The rewards, attainments and force we employed in helping Jesus harvest souls of Light will and can be used to help the inhabitants of the coming wave of sentient beings in the next world. This is the value of these attainments which Jesus wants his disciples to recieve.

We have a lot more work in the next wave than there is in this wave of human existence, and we ought to labor excessively for our eternal reward. Why do you think there are Angels and Archangels? We must work and obtain eternal rewards that can be used to serve others for God's sake in the next world, and then the next world, and then the next one... For all eternity.