Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-11-2020, 08:43 PM
Experiencer
Book1 The Best Strategy for OBE / AP

For me the most important thing in the world is to have a proven strategy to get Out of the body experiences with consitency and predictability.

Otherwise you can read all the opinions, theories, beliefs and conclusions of other people that may not be accurate at all.

This out of body exploration is not a hobby, or entertainment - This is serious reality

That's why testing things out over & over we can make a consensus conclusion.

Therefore the best thing to learn is about the best strategy to achieve out of body experiences for yourself, consistenly over & over - Instead of asking or reading anything else, because by going into that path you will fall victim into the wrong conclusion's of somebody else by their own set of morality values they have. In other words "Self Limitations".

Stop asking questions, and start doing it yourself. I will help you to do that.

I've experimented with lots of different strategies to achieve out of body experiences, and I have read all the books out there by myself.

This strategy works 1 out of 5-10 days on avg. Depending in your medtitation skill & experience.

This are the steps.

Step #1 - Go to sleep at 22:00-23:30 and don't do anything at all. Just get nice sleep.

Step #2 - Wake up at 4:30, and then go to meditate for 30 minutes outside the bed. Meditation is all about enjoying the present moment without thinking about anything at all.

Without meditation it won't work.

In my early days, I used to hate it and I didn't wanted to do it.

I tried all shorts of audios, motion based techniques, sleeping over 10 hours so I could catch a natural awakenning...

But in the end, meditation is the most effective thing period.

You must have to accept it and develop that daily practice, at the beginning it will be hard to wake up early and do that - But the AMAZING rewards of going out of body is worth it.

So, you MUST have to wake up early in the morning and meditate for 30 minutes, otherwise you won't have Out of body experiences.

Accept that.

Later on, you will enjoy it, but at the beginning expects LOTS of resistances to back to bed & don't meditate.

Step #3 : Now you go to sleep to another places, instead of your normal bed. It could be the sofa, or a blanket in the floor.

Now you put your physical body in a normal sleeping positio that is the most comfortable to you.

All you do right now is what is called the "Target Technique".

Imagine that you're in your bathroom. You feel the touch of the mirror, you see your body in the reflection, you feel the ground, you open the tap water, you wash your hands, you touch the towel, you open the shampoos, etc

In other words, you have fun in your house bathroom as if you were there.

The more fun the better.

Step #4 : Then your body will fall to sleep, and you will have a 10%-20% chances of having an out of body experience.

But I will go more in deep of what could happen because you have to be prepared for every scenario:

A - You feel a separation from your physical body into the astral body in the same room.

But you're not going to be in the same dimension.

You may could appear on a parallel world with real physical people living in your house, and your body will not be "there".

You will be like a ghost to them, so they won't be able to see you. This is a parallel universe.

Don't get weirded out and run away, explore it & learn from it!

Because this are incredible opportunities to learn & get "addresses" to later on travel again!

B - You feel a separation from your physical body into the astral body in the same room.

But you're not going to be in the same dimension, you will be in the duplicate dimension of your own universe.

The house will be the same with some little changes, your body will be there, and everything will be the same

C - IF you don't feel any sepration from the physical body into the astral body, but you have an awareness. This is a lucid dream.

Dreams are your own world where you can create anything you want, dreams are reality.

So, to get out of a lucid dream just simple say "AWARENESS NOW" or "CONTROL NOW"

and then you will feel feel a separation from your physical body into the astral body in the same room.

Remember that most important thing about doing an OBE is to see your own reflection at the mirror.

I always do that before going into adventure.

The mirror is a principle to me

What you will see in the mirror is your current human body, but in reality you're not that - So, who you really are? That's 1 of the many mysteries you will have to see for yourself

Then, the other problem is going to be that you after doing all the work, the OBE won't last for more than 2 minutes.

In order to fix you must learn to CONTROL yourself by looking at the details of your environment in the present moment - Like meditation!

If you are extremely anxious and emotional pumped out to fly, go through walls or indecisive about what to do - Your vision will start to fade away, and you will "snap-back" to your body.

Learning about STABILIZATION & CONTROL by looking at the details of the environment, over & over, is the way to prolong the OBE as mush as you wish to

Reality is multi-dimensional .

If something weird or scary happen, remember to say "NEXT LEVEL NOW" so you can get out of that experience instead of dealing with it.

But, sometimes those weird or scarey situation could be an actual growth based experience to yourself in order to progress.

You can choose to learn or to get out, no one is going to judge that.

Remember that daily practice & long-term thinking is the key to success.

Then, after you learn how to do it yourself, you can test all the mysteries you wish to & see it by yourself.

If you have a weird experience don't jump to conclusions right after getting back to your body, process the experience for yourself for a couple of weeks instead

Last edited by SpiritualFreedom : 17-11-2020 at 10:12 PM.
Old 17-11-2020, 08:50 PM
Master

Thank you very much SpiritualFreedom. What you say is excellent advice and true. You can read all the books and still not ap. I used to do that long ago but I got out of the habit. I will try to get back into the habit again and doing it.
Old 17-11-2020, 10:26 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Thank you very much SpiritualFreedom. What you say is excellent advice and true. You can read all the books and still not ap. I used to do that long ago but I got out of the habit. I will try to get back into the habit again and doing it.

The hardest thing is to breakout from the pattern of not wanting to meditate for 30 minutes at 4am-5am, and putting all shorts of excuses to yourself of not doing it - It's that daily mental battle, ahchiving a good habit.

Most people can't do that for 30 days consistently

Boring but true, daily meditation at 4am-5am does really work
Old 20-01-2021, 04:34 AM
Experiencer

Thank you for sharing this. I can see how the most difficult part is waking up at 4am, but if it works, then it works and it's worth the effort.
Old 21-01-2021, 09:47 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
Thank you for sharing this. I can see how the most difficult part is waking up at 4am, but if it works, then it works and it's worth the effort.

Have an Expectation of 1 OBE per month if you want to have a productive life at the same time, by waking up early to go work.

If you're retired and have the luxury to oversleep for more than 10 hours, you can have an OBE every 3 days.

Oversleeping habits when you are young is going to screw your life, waking up late is too bad
Old 27-01-2021, 02:32 AM
Experiencer

Doing AP causes you to oversleep after experiencing it that day?
Old 31-01-2021, 04:29 PM
Knower
2 questions if I may(second question maybe long)

1-the most vital question one are there any dangers in that?
2- can we use this tactic to travel to another realm in the etheric world? (my experiences is that sometimes I can detach from my body completely, but for that,
I need to meditate to sharp the focus,
or either be on the verge of complete tiredness and exhaustion, and that feel as I vibrate in my entire body then I start to detach completely from my body, and I fly the problem is I fly only in my room more like floating after that I feel extremely recharged in energy different energy than sleep ) and there are times it feels like I slip away to places I choose,
but I see with my physical eyes, but I don't I am in that place I choose a mix of feeling both where I am and where physically I am what is that if I may ask (this how I meet with my beloved wife and our family at the other side, but I can't seem when I detach from my body completely to have the ability get to her
only when I am part here and part there feeling here and feeling there,
is there a way I can do a complete astral projection to her and to our family? And is there any danger I should be aware of along the way?
(like no ability to get back if I travel to another realm),
thank you in advance I will appreciate any feedback.
Old 31-01-2021, 09:30 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
Doing AP causes you to oversleep after experiencing it that day?

To the contrary, it will boosts your energy up because you will come out of it completely excited, grateful and mind-blowed that it's real
Old 31-01-2021, 10:35 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-of-light
1-the most vital question one are there any dangers in that?
2- can we use this tactic to travel to another realm in the etheric world? (my experiences is that sometimes I can detach from my body completely, but for that,
I need to meditate to sharp the focus,
or either be on the verge of complete tiredness and exhaustion, and that feel as I vibrate in my entire body then I start to detach completely from my body, and I fly the problem is I fly only in my room more like floating after that I feel extremely recharged in energy different energy than sleep ) and there are times it feels like I slip away to places I choose,
but I see with my physical eyes, but I don't I am in that place I choose a mix of feeling both where I am and where physically I am what is that if I may ask (this how I meet with my beloved wife and our family at the other side, but I can't seem when I detach from my body completely to have the ability get to her
only when I am part here and part there feeling here and feeling there,
is there a way I can do a complete astral projection to her and to our family? And is there any danger I should be aware of along the way?
(like no ability to get back if I travel to another realm),
thank you in advance I will appreciate any feedback.

1 - There is no dangers. Tom Campbell, William Buhlman, Robert Monroe have been practicing out of body experiences throughout their lives without trouble.

Robert Monroe was a successful businessman, a millionaire that was in the broadcasting industry. He had zero troubles doing out of body experiences almost every single week in his home for decades without any trouble.

Which by the way that was the purpose of his books, to help people lose the fear of danger and risks.

It's safe, secure, fun and amazing skill where you will learn/accelerate your consciousness into a more empowered, wiser, positive and peaceful individual

2 - I keep it simple.

For wanting to fulfill a goal, direct commands and affirmations does work.

The command must be in the present moment and in the NOW.

"Now I want to do ___"

"Now I want to go to ___"

"Now I want to understand my past live ___"

"Now I want to talk to ___"

If you want to prolong the out of body experiences, you have to meditate by walking and remain focused on this higher dimension.

The moment you lose concentration you will quickly snap-back to your body, meanwhile your awareness will start to blurr away.

You have to really understand the concept of multi-dimensions.

When you do an out of body experience, you're NOT in the exact same room as your human physical body.

Picture horizontal layers of dimensions.

The physical human mortal world is the highest and external horizontal layer of dimensions.

When you do an Out of body experience, you awareness shifts into a different energy body that is on the next & below horizontal layer of dimensions.

Then, you can do a 2ND out of body experience into the next below horizontal layer of dimension.

Then you can do until going into the spiritual source dimension.
Where there is no form, and all the answers, knowledge, masters are really there.

How can you travel accross dimensions?

The same thing "Next lower dimension now".

Then you will experience a like a high speed sensation in your environment (at least me)

3 - There is no need to have any vibrations whatsoever, it's daily practice, positive atittude and being open.

You can go into the source dimension,or any place/dimension, and come back to your human body without any trouble at all.

In fact, it's more easier to "snap-back" than to have the focus to prolong it.

For most people they have it for 2minutes, because they don't know how to prolong it and control it.

I told you the secret = Commands in the present tense.

4 - Let's talk about your own fears.

Your own fears will manifest themselves in it's most appropiate form or experience.

If you don't want that, the exit strategy is "Next Level Now". If you do that, you shift into another dimension leaving the bad experience far far away from you.

You go into the next downwards dimension, and get out of that fearful experience by commanding "Next level now"

It's very cool and peace of mind to have it.

But sometimes, those fearful experiences, are intrinsically good for your own unfoldment because of the lesson you will learn.

I had a lot of "weird & scary" experiences, but later on they really helped me out a lot, and now I'm grateful of them.
Old 01-02-2021, 07:00 AM
Knower
thank you so much

at this night, I had a dream more like a nightmare but I was aware I am dreaming I saying awareness now and control now and then I started up in my bed but all the characters in my nightmare are gone,
it was night and there was no one at home it was dark and there was a sense of creepiness almost like some sort of realm of nightmares almost like my house was abandoned,
not even my own body was there it was a bit weird yet so real then,
then I said return and I waked up, then I got back to sleep I had another dream but this one seemed real too I didn't use for some reason any commands but it was a town I used to live then I feel I had the urge to return because I felt a feeling of being lost without anyone,
then I waked up when I waked up I had to make sure I am really there because I feel at first like when I wake up I maybe elsewhere, thank you so much that was amazing I am going to try it more, I guess I faced my fear there
being lost and abandoned without anyone wasn't pleasant but still an amazing experience.