Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-02-2017, 10:04 AM
Newbie ;)

How long does it take to decalcity pineal gland?

Hey, I've heard somewhere that flouride has a half-time of 3 years, so if my pineal gland is calcified, it will remain there for years or what?
What if I follow the steps to decalcifying the gland fully, like using water filter, stop using tooth paste, sun gazing, eating organic etc.
How long should it take to decalcify the pineal gland?
Old 10-02-2017, 01:50 PM
Master
Not sure, mate, but I know my pineal gland (it's the same thing as the third eye, right?) became active about 3 and-a-half years back and it's positively thudding atm - does that mean it's decalcified, does anyone know?
Old 10-02-2017, 02:35 PM
Master
Try a search for 'foods/herbs/minerals etc' that help decalcify the pineal gland, or just ones that help it in any way.
Old 10-02-2017, 02:42 PM
Ascender
not sure that would be something you could put a time on, I just had a quick google as this is new to me and yes it's the 3rd eye so I'm quite supprised to see there is no mention of the other chakras as one can have a nock on effect with others... so I would search for info on chakras and 3rd eye as well as decalcification.
http://www.spiritualityhealth.com/bl...e-pineal-gland
http://decalcifypinealgland.com/how-...-pineal-gland/
http://www.chakras.info/third-eye-chakra/
http://www.chakras.info/third-eye-chakra-healing/
Old 13-02-2017, 10:56 PM
Pathfinder

My pineal gland took about 20 minutes to decalcify and it was heavily calcified from all my whey protein and maltodextrin powders after workout. Just take a few grams of magnesium chloride with water and it will go away. I didn't stop using toothpaste or change my diet or anything just to stop more flouride buildup. Just drink magnesium chloride but don't overdose it becase higher doses have a laxative effect. Take about 2 grams at first.
Old 24-02-2017, 01:23 AM
Guide

So does this mean everyone whose third eye is open doesn't use fluoride toothpaste, no whey protein and has a good intake of magnesium, along with a diet rich in organic produce? Not sure if there is a science behind it or if it only happens when it's time for you. What about reiki or balancing the chakras? Does that help?
Old 21-03-2017, 07:55 AM
Suspended
Guide
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
So does this mean everyone whose third eye is open doesn't use fluoride toothpaste, no whey protein and has a good intake of magnesium, along with a diet rich in organic produce? Not sure if there is a science behind it or if it only happens when it's time for you. What about reiki or balancing the chakras? Does that help?

Haha,what a cool answer,funny too,the pineal gland is a real eye,shaped like a pine cone,it has rods and cones and an optic nerve just like a normal eye,its function physically is to produce and regulate melatonin,is does calcify but not sure if its chemicals like fluoride put into the water to keep us quiet or just old age.
It is the "third eye",it really is,but,its connected to the brow chakra but not physically,when opened consciously it gives you certain powers,maybe clairvoyance, maybe claireaudience,with me it made me clairescient, it also ::made me extremely unwell for the past 36 years.

If you are happy and healthy just try to enjoy life,these things happen on there own,don't force it,just not worth the hassle believe me,its not worth the hassle.

Regards Billy.
Old 25-03-2017, 02:54 PM
Experiencer

Billy has the right of it, so I'm partly repeating (for the sake of supporting his comments) some parts of his post. The third eye does have rods and cones, and a lens.. all connected to an optic nerve that goes to the occipital lobe.

Flouride is a toxin, and there are numerous reports about how dangerous it is.. even if you discount the 'conspiracy theories' that surround the topic. Most countries ban its use. Other countries add it to our drinking water.. I know Australia gets its flouride from mining companies, and it's technically industrial waste. Not good for us.

The impact it has on your third eye should be seen in a similar way to junk food.. you can be fit and healthy, have good energy and vitamin levels, and still eat junk food a couple of times a week. I've seen some reports of people who have diets high in foods that should be avoided (for third eye opening), and still manage to open their third eye with a good level of success.

While Billy has had some negative experiences with his third eye, and his words of caution should be listened to, not everyone has bad experiences. You just need to be prepared for what is going to happen as it slowly opens; and not rush to have it opened instantly.

How long it takes to decalcify your pineal gland cannot be easily answered. There are too many variables to give you an answer. I hear it can be done within 30 minutes.. but I'd be hesitant to believe this is possible for everyone. I'd suggest that any instant decalcification techniques shouldn't be used.. Re: Billy's words of caution.
Old 26-03-2017, 10:16 AM
Pathfinder

In my case it was very quickly. When magnesium came into the brain in was in a matter of minutes. I believe it was a bit too quick because I felt sick and didn't feel good for a few minutes. I had to sit down and wait for it to pass. First I felt strong pressure on my forehead, then the pressure also occured on the top of my head. Was it the pressure from the pineal gland going through the top of my head? I don't know. It could also very well be my crown chakra being stirred.
Old 26-03-2017, 03:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Honestly, mine was decalcified only from exercise, smoking weed, and dark room meditation. I exercised for months so I was fairly healthy. I ended up waking up, smoking lots of weed, and meditating in dark rooms where I eventually found my third eye clicking and then experiencing awesome visuals. It was spontaneous. But realistically, I would say your third eye would be significantly clean after 4 months of exercising, fasting, eating healthy, and dark room meditating (lots during the day). It starts decalcifying after like a month of you trying these things.