Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 26-09-2022, 05:26 PM
Guide

Interesting zorkchop and it all tallies with my beliefs.
Old 29-09-2022, 01:21 PM
Master

Considerations 151B …

Try These …

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

If you haven’t already … please read the main post for this week on the Mind’s Eye above.

As stated above … these approaches are to be used in a light, airy, easy, believable way … inwardly. Makes little difference what is happening outwardly … these are used to revise and develop … inwardly … to later carry on to the outer. An absolute prime rule … these are to be used on your own personal revision and design only. Do NOT “aim” this at someone else. If you do … you may be reprimanded … someway … somehow … sometime. It is always up to you.

Both of these are easy scenarios to carry out. They help to acknowledge and develop the inner senses. As with outer physical exercise … it does little good to do 200 physical crunches in one program and get upset when you cannot complete the program right off the bat. Start with ten … and gain every day.

Same with these. If you’re good at inner work … fine. Take all the time you need. Otherwise … do this for five focused minutes … then longer as you get comfortable and capable with it … but it is the short repetitions that really do the job … not one long scenario only once a week.

The trick is to make this wholly and totally believable to yourself. Make it as magical and fanciful as you wish … to carry the beauty and excitement to your inner world. The more inwardly you make this believable to yourself … the better it will work for you.

The first … is to design a magical golden goblet or drinking vessel … that glows with power and enchantment. Make it special to you. The “magical” part of it is to assist in carrying the expectation and wide-open, broad avenues you can incorporate into all of this. You do not have to “prove” this to anyone else … this is yours.

Inwardly … go inside and make this goblet … and you can use the same goblet / vessel on all subsequent designs. Perhaps … go into a special room and pick up this special goblet and then carry it through a door to the outside … all inwardly … and hold it out in front of you and sense / visualize the atoms of the air around you ( inwardly ) simply alive with vitality. Perhaps like a broad fog … sparkling and dancing. Focus on your new pattern that you wish to incorporate … perhaps more patience … and see the broad “fog” begin to gather and form according to your design. It swirls over your goblet … make like a tornado … maybe like a thundercloud with lightening streaking everywhere … all carrying your new, focused pattern … and at your decision … drop that into the goblet as a drink. See it glow and sparkle. SEE it as your new preferred pattern or habit … and then … drink it. Feel the absorption of it. Know that the new pattern is … you. You can feel the facet of “patience” grow and become a part of you. As an addition or extension to this … you can run inner scenarios where you run into situations that require greater patience and you can see / sense yourself reacting with much greater resolve and patience. When done … simply come out of it … and carry on with your day. Maybe a week or two down the road you will encounter and outer, physical scenario that would suggest greater patience and you automatically begin to lean in that direction. Let yourself develop.

Secondly … much along the same lines … do without the goblet … and as you see the inner swirling or gathering of your new pattern … simply breathe it into yourself. Feel it flow into yourself as an elixir. Feel it take over your inner being almost like outwardly drinking alcohol. Feel yourself become “inebriated” with the new pattern. Walk around and practice being more patient as you design inner scenarios that test your patience and you react as you would prefer. BE that inner individual with greater patience already. Practice it. Develop it. Strengthen it. Move from becoming it to BE-ing it. Deeply breathe this in right down to your toes. Feel the joy of it … knowing that greater patience ( or whatever ) is already yours.

Once again … this is for YoU only. Do NOT do this to make someone else fall more in love with you … to control their behavior … to make someone else comply with your wishes. You can certainly do this … but the eventual outcome or response or effect will come back to you … either in this lifetime or some other lifetime on down the road. This is often why we are undergoing various unwanted scenarios in this lifetime … we have done this unconsciously … or unknowingly … and the issues of balance come back to claim its demands.

The obvious core perception here is to find and refine the feeling … the essence … the “spirit” of your new belief or behavior pattern and “drink” or “inhale” that. Find the belief of the belief … if you will. Make it magical … with all the drama that will make it more real to YoU. “Taking it into yourself” requires repetition … just as any physical exercise requires repetition.

These two inner exercises are so basic but very, very useful. You can take the approach any way you inwardly wish. Make up your own. Inwardly … see yourself standing in front of a mirror and see the mirrored reflection act the way you wish yourself to act. You watch yourself BE the new person … NoW.

Another hint … try not to use these approaches to “avoid the old” … but instead … “live the new.” In other words … with the above example of patience … try not to run it on “I will *not* be impatient” … but rather … “I’m greater patience” … or … “I will NOT be this way anymore” … and instead … “I am this.”

With practice … these work. These are not fail-proof. Used with sincerity … they do greatly assist in development and revision. They can themselves be greatly revised to suit your own preferences and enhancements. In many cases … these can be somewhat miraculous … cutting the time necessary to learn or revise from weeks, months, years, and even lifetimes to a much shorter requirement.

Used incorrectly … they will do little if anything.

You can become incredibly proficient with these … for your own personal growth. If the are overly-simplistic and already known to all … many times it’s nice to go back to the basics … or … carry on with your own workable versions.

As with much of life … a key is doing something about the situation, condition, issue, belief … and not simply waiting for something to happen or to just out-last it. Doing something about it displays sincerity and effort … and that goes a *long* ways in bringing greater understanding into your personal orbit.

More next Monday.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

A 90-post index is found at thread post number 368 … page 37

A second index for posts 92 - 120 is on page 50 … post # 499

Both posts may move a bit due to welcomed moderator editing. They both will be in the “vicinity” of the above locations.

If sincere … I will respond to private messages

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 29-09-2022, 02:33 PM
Thank you for reminding me to go back a post and not miss it.
Gosh, I love you are continuing to post here!!
This stuff is gold. Ok, going back to read :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-10-2022, 01:11 PM
Master

Considerations 152 …

Loving the Unlovable … or … What / Who Do You Love …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

How many of us … if not all of us … have ever said or thought to or about another person …

“You said / did WHAT? You think … WHAT? How can you possibly say / do that? That’s SO stupid and totally WRONG. I can’t even like you anymore … let alone love you!” ( The variations and personal touches to this are endless. )

This is said to family, friends, relatives, coworkers, strangers … it makes no difference. We all have felt it … and often still do.

And yet the metaphysicians and Christians and other teachings clearly promote … love everything and everyone. Love … ALL life.

How are you going to put these approaches together? There are two factors that play heavily into all of this.

One … the emotional … the warm … the sentimental degree we put towards “loving” someone. That is an additional involvement that does not *have* to be there. We would not be romantically “warm” or “sentimental” to those we don’t feel that way towards. We would not ( hopefully ) be rather neutral or hold a moderate respect or consideration to our mates. We certainly would not take it into a “dislike.”

The above is an adequate “either / or” scenario that is a trap. We either feel deeply warm or “loving” towards someone … whomever they might be … or we can be rather neutral or simply considerate towards them before heading into the “dislike” aspect … whatever level we want to take all of that.

Clearly … a persons outer behavior, attitudes, statements, and patterns would dictate a lot of this. And … their history … our history with them.

We either give them a warm, emotional, sentimental, “loving” feeling … perhaps a “positive"or … we head down through the neutral area before we drop into the “dislike” level to whatever intensity we wish to put forth towards someone.

If we try to positively, warmly love everyone and everything … we quickly find out that this cannot be done. The incredibly variety of outer behavior and attitudes clearly show that so many around us are just totally below that warm, acceptant feeling. Immorality, crime, rude, ignorant, childish behavior … are we supposed to warmly love such people?

Secondly … and this takes a bit of advanced perception … there is a level of each of us … Soul Itself … a basic core center … that is the divine orchestrator of our personal life … that is here to learn … and It is doing that through the outer bodies or sheaths … and it is these that are responsible for the daily perceptions and behaviors that we constantly experience in those around us. It is a distinct spark or aspect of the Core Creator God. It is a point of consciousness … an individual point of awareness … not separate … just individual … and untainted … would rarely if ever indulge in the rather lowly behavior patterns and habits we use on a daily basis in the Lower Psychic Worlds.

The emotions are not responsible for our mental thoughts. We place our emotional responses onto the thoughts we entertain … but the emotional do not make the thoughts … and … vice versa. Soul Itself is not responsible for the outer patterns we practice. Soul Itself is the “driver” of the Lower Psychic World facets … but as a stand-alone aspect or feature … Soul Itself wouldn’t even have the ability to promote such “outward behaviors.” Soul Itself is divine only. Period. It is unchangeable and eternal. All the features and aspects of the Lower Psychic Worlds are not.

We do … certainly … as a human, emotional animal … have the capacity to desire warm, passionate love and then propel this feeling onto others of our choice. Sometimes this is a subconscious recognition of those we have known in the past. It is part of our schooling here.

So … although it might take a new perception on your part … we can train and accept Soul Itself as an aspect of LIFE that we can love … while dismissing the outer patterns and habits that specific Soul might be using at the moment. The Soul in each of us … we can accept and softly love them … although perhaps not with the additional emotional warmth we might give only to those that we are romantically involved with. We can choose who we “warmly” love. We can accept all others on a rather neutral, kind, considerate basis … a “good will” if you will … maybe a neutral kindness … while acknowledging their often rude behavior … and we can back away from such people and let them learn what is obviously in front of them … in their own way … in their own time.

We do not have to accept others inconsiderate behavior … but we can still be wholly acceptant of them as Soul Itself. We can “love” their divinity … but dismiss their corrupt outer behavior just as we would dismiss a second grader not knowing quantum physics. This is often the way we learn and grow beyond those around us. We have to let them go eventually. We need not add resentment, bitterness, anger, or combative responses towards them. Just … back away … in the most neutral way that you can … and move on with your life.

Divine love is *not* the same as sentimental, intense, emotional love … as we humans so ardently search and long for. Divine love is a love for LIFE IT-self … and not for specific individuals. This may not set well with people. Attaching, craving love has been promoted by my for as long as animals and mankind have walked this planet. It’s a wonderful feeling … and as I’ve said before … when a deep and passionate relationship is “working” between man and woman … there is nothing else like it. It is what it is … and it is often prized.

But divine love is more for a continuation of the LIFE Force … which in a sense … loving others / mankind *is* that … but on a specific, individualized level.

And so … loving all of LIFE is an end goal … so to speak … of which Soul Itself is a clear and distinct aspect … and loving all else with an acknowledgment of the learning progression and tolerant recognition of *much* ignorant patterns and habits practiced by so many around you … offering a charitable kindness to those that are clearly un-schooled and leaving them to their own roadway choices without adding any resentment, harassment, annoyance, or bitterness to your position … is a way to love all of LIFE while dismissing those whom are clearly … “lost” … of you will.

The corrupt, unethical, immoral, unethical positions of individuals is not necessarily a part of LIFE IT-self … but an expression by the “parts” of LIFE … if you will. You can certainly and clearly love all of LIFE … and simply dismiss the behaviors and perspectives of those around you that impinge on your personal stance. You can practice tolerance, forgiveness, patience, and good will at every turn but you do not have to let them become a part of your life … and to impact your perspective. But … you should not form a negative stance against these individuals. Simply let them be … LIFE will be their teacher in their own time … and you can carry on elsewhere.

More next Monday.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Both posts may move a bit due to welcomed moderator editing. They both will be in the “vicinity” of the above locations.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 03-10-2022, 11:02 PM
Master
Great post 634 ~ resonates

Somewhat along the same lines I received a blogpost from a fellow SF member, Michael ~ https://xxxxxbbb.blogspot.com/2022/1...d-w-i-l-d.html
Old 08-10-2022, 09:49 PM
from post 634

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
...Secondly … and this takes a bit of advanced perception … there is a level of each of us … Soul Itself … a basic core center … that is the divine orchestrator of our personal life … that is here to learn … and It is doing that through the outer bodies or sheaths … and it is these that are responsible for the daily perceptions and behaviors that we constantly experience in those around us.
SO well said and explained!!

Quote:
… and we can back away from such people and let them learn what is obviously in front of them … in their own way … in their own time.
… dismiss their corrupt outer behavior just as we would dismiss a second grader not knowing quantum physics.
As you know I needed this.
I have to digest this. Thank you.
NOW, if I am a quantum physicist - I can choose not to 'hang' with the 2nd grader, allowing them to develop at their own pace. Being neutral.
That is what I am doing ...backing away...also a self protection not to be disillusioned again, I'm not
kidding myself - that is a big part of it.

Thanks again for addressing this.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-10-2022, 01:27 PM
Master

Considerations 153 …

Complacency …

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

It is quite clear that a goodly number of forum board members walk some rather advanced steps on the path. Many have perceived incredible visual experiences, clearly walked the inner worlds, heard and seen Divine Spirit, and have a strong connection to higher sets of teachings via many avenues throughout history and past lives.

One of the most difficult lifestyle and perceptual changes of those who walk the far steps is that of complacency … the indifference … the lack of passion for advancement … the unconcern for all they have been through to get them to this current lifetime where conditions, experiences, and situations seem rather to their acceptable level.

Numbers don’t really mean a thing here … but the number of lifetimes it took to get to a stance on the path where most all is strongly acceptable to you … is vast indeed. Karmic implications are lessening … a broad perspective allows for greater understanding of what is going on around the advanced student and they tend to slide back into an acceptance of an occasional highly spiritual experience as just being … something that happened … almost coincidental … certainly exciting but we’ll just wait for more to happen.

This is absolutely not a criticism of anyone. It is easy to understand that during times of hardship, frustration, chaos … most all turn to some perception of a Supreme One … whatever or whomever it might be. When those hardships ease or the conditions of a lifetime eases … the passion to find such answers also eases.

People who walk these advanced steps more often than not forget the passion and effort they put in during previous lifetimes to get to where they are now … and more broad understanding and contented lifestyles leads to complacency. I myself have done just this. To recover that passion without pushing it into fanaticism is not easy. Determination, conviction, devotion, reverence for life … and an inner hunger to take those last few steps … seem unnecessary and almost “wrong” when things are going smoothly. I mean … what’s the point?

The point is … greater Truth … responsibility … and knowing service … none of which are automatics in the human state of consciousness.

All of us have known those individuals who seem “gifted” in special ways … perhaps in drawing or the arts … maybe on instruments such as piano … maybe the ability to write or express … the wholesome and capable ways some of these individuals carry themselves with … and interact with others … yet they dismiss these “gifts” and shrug them off as though … “I just happen to have them … so what?”

These facets were *not* just given to you. You worked hard to learn and develop them. If you don’t know that … you should.

It is no secret whatsoever that individuals turn towards the Divine when times are tough. The common cry is … “Save Me” … from whatever … or whomever. Hardship brings appeals. It’s as common as breathing.

But when times are acceptable … the tendency is to just ride with what Life gives you. Those who walk the rather advanced steps on the path have their understandings and practices to make them even more agreeable. There is no urgency to grow … there is no urgency to develop further. This can lead to backsliding into a lack of simple discernment. An old axiom … if one isn’t intentionally moving forward … one tends to slide backwards. This often turns out to be more true than not. To remain absolutely static … or unchanging … neither forward or backward … up or down … is *very* short term.

Discernment doesn’t mean criticism … or judgment. It’s more often a simple recognition of what is good / better /best … or not so much. Walking any path carries its own options … tangents that one can take off the current direction … or … finding a nice spot to set up camp and just enjoy. After a hard walk up the mountain … when one finds an exquisite spot with a flowing waterfall into a pristine pool … plenty of firewood … nice level spot for the tent … lots of edible plants around and other small game if that is ones tendency … then it’s almost impossible to *not* set up camp and remain for a while … and enjoy. Maybe we do not want to define this as real “complacency” … but rather … enjoyment of where we currently are. Maybe even a bit of simple R&R.

Moments like this are part of it all. When one has a “campsite in Heaven” … why even consider heading farther up into the Unknown with its loose rock, thick underbrush, steep cliffs, narrow trails, and box canyons? The tendency is to accept … I like it here … I’m gonna stay.

This is often when the apprehensive head of “responsibility” rises from the horizon. One of the more ominous discoveries of Soul Itself is It’s responsibility to LIFE … and to the Divine. Perhaps a payment for the gift of individual Life. Perhaps a realization that “I’m 95% of the way to the very top … perhaps I truly and devotedly need to finish … and come to terms with what is left to be done.” Hardships are not coercing you to make this decision. This conclusion has to come fro the depths … the *very* depths … and it has to carry enough influence to drive the individual farther forward into the Unknown that few people ever even consider or are aware of.

Those individuals who walk the farther steps on the path have a different set of resistances and considerations to deal with … much more than the average individual. *Much* more. The determination to drive forward must also come from a depth most people have yet to develop. The last few puzzle pieces are strongly resistant to sliding into place. One slowly comes to the realization that nothing “just exists” … and yet … *all* “just exists” … and that all comes into personal realization through focus, inner effort, attitude, and discipline. Very little … if anything … “just happens” … but “making it happen” means to leave the campsite of ease and beauty and move into the Unknown … which always carries its apprehensions … no matter where they are on the path. To “make it happen” means to apply … and the passion of those who wish to “just be” … are often resistant to application towards much of anything. Mind helps in strengthening that.

To “finish” often suggests one needs to face those resistances that are the most influential. Lots of long-buried perceptions protect them. These protected personal fortresses are often why so few ever “finish” the path … although in reality … there is always something … somewhere … to learn … so no one ever truly “finishes.”

This is when finding … or knowing … someone who has done it before … is worth its weight in gold … and more often than not … we are highly resistant to listening to these very soft whisperings. We continue to wish to “just do it on my own” … and LIFE IT-self will wait until you are ready to face even this highly protected stance and finally go the distance. We are often smug behind our fortress walls and are acceptant that our current understandings can maintain this position forever … and when working with “eternity” … LIFE can wait for you to develop personal strength, devotion, and determination.

More next Monday.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 10-10-2022, 02:18 PM
Laughing...oh c'mon...whining ...can't we just have some time for R and R?

Old 10-10-2022, 02:32 PM
emelyb

Thanks for this interesting information!
Old 10-10-2022, 02:37 PM
Guide

I get what you're saying zorkchop,though sometimes when you reach the point when all seems well and you feel content, if you are meant to go further, something will come that will give you no choice but to move on or your intuition will give you a shove.(Believe me, I know).
Closed Thread