Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 29-04-2021, 11:56 PM
zorkchop - could you just assume your posts are Excellent....so I don't have to keep saying that?
73 Excellent.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-04-2021, 01:28 AM
Master

Thanks Mizz H …

I just put together about 90% of the post I'm putting in on Monday … and I think it's one of my best.
I somewhat took on a more broad direction … and have some very good topics to offer.

Time will tell.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 30-04-2021, 06:47 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
Thanks Mizz H …
I just put together about 90% of the post I'm putting in on Monday … and I think it's one of my best.
I somewhat took on a more broad direction … and have some very good topics to offer.
Keep up the good work zorkchop.i'm learning so much here.I'm still lurking.
Old 30-04-2021, 01:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
...When most anyone truly raises themself above the masses enough to perceive all of this from the viewpoint of the Whole … that individual tends to become included in the viewpoint of the Whole IT-self. We again do this in stages … more and more. True “perfection” is never reached … there is always something more to learn.
Excellent post. This particular excerpt says a lot !
Old 30-04-2021, 02:33 PM
ImthatIm

I have and will look forward to reading your future posts zorkchop.

Last edited by ImthatIm : 01-05-2021 at 04:57 AM.
Old 03-05-2021, 01:58 PM
Master

Considerations Seventy-Four …

After we die …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

In another thread … an avid member asked just where do we go after we leave this planet via physical death. I have known the answer to this for so long that I thought everyone knew it. I do apologize for being so unknowing.

The answer to this may surprise many or most of you … but is a superb example of “the answer is right in front of you” … but isn’t accepted as a valid answer … because mind … and medical science … and the philosophies … and the religions … have hijacked the subject and made it into something that it is not … and spun it off into a huge dilemma. The answer is “debatable” only to those who wish to continue to adhere to what we are told is true via current understandings … and continues to be promoted as such.

Slide this puzzle piece up alongside “Soul is not the physical body “ … and you’ll have your answer.

Soul is not a physical entity … no more than the driver of a car is metal, plastic, rubber, etc. Soul is the “driver” … yes … for without Soul inhabiting and driving the body … the physical body would collapse in a heap … or … at best … take on the level of “zombie” … which I hesitate to suggest due to the fashions of Hollywood … but this state *would* be possible if the right belief and technique were be applied to a “dead body.”

Since Soul is not physical … It has absolutely no need to rest and recover from the rigors of the day … so Soul does not “sleep.” Sleep is a physical habit that is normal, accepted, and necessary on the physical plane. Sleep provides a chance for the physical body to balance, heal, and recover.

And so … just what is the answer to all of this?

Your dreams … are *your* activities … on the inner worlds / other dimensions … and most often … the Astral Plane. Sorry if this shakes up the theory that “dreams are just the mind blowing off steam and random neural firings” etc x 100 … but this is *not* true.

The dream state is actually a level of trance state that we each take on to assist other levels of Self as the whole of the human state of consciousness. The fact that “some of us dream and others do not” is of no consequence. The more valid statement would be … some of us remember our dreams and others do not. To remember our dreams is a learned ability. This again suggests to each of us that *everything* is learned on the path.

Everything.

So … the “I-ness” that we have during the dream state is the level of “I-ness” we have learned to use during that time of awareness … and this too can be learned and upgraded while here in the physical … as in gaining the ability to remember our dreams … control our dreams … be “lucid” during our dreams … and become fully aware and conscious during the entire dream period … and more. This … is all fully learnable.

We do not have much consideration for the physical world if and when we “die” and leave the physical plane. We are immediately immersed in life there … and we most all are totally acceptant of it. There are friends, lovers, family members, jobs, travels, studies … all there … just as much as “here” … if not more. Remember … as above so below … so the reason that there are places to go and schools to attend and jobs to take on and family life “here” … is due to it being “there” in the Astral in the first place. Again … this physical world is designed as it is because it is the basic design of the Astral world.

There are museums, academies, storehouses, and repositories in the Astral world where … those that have the ability and capable memory … can go and visit and bring back “inventions” that will add to the human livingness. All the “inventions” on this planet were brought here by their “inventors” after they visited these facilities … whether they are aware of that or not … but they do retain enough memory so that they can continue development until the physical “invention” is complete.

There are gardens, floating cities, various “levels” of the Astral Plane … all to explore. Life is so “long” there that many feel that they will be alive forever. With enough experience … we develop and form a “permanent” Astral body that carries on its own life in that place while we are incarnated in the physical … and it is this “Astral body” that we re-connect to when we dream. While we are awake in the physical … that Astral body carries on its own life … but the physical consciousness over-rides our awareness of that.

( Where do you think Hollywood comes up with so many of its designs for their movies … Avatar … the Matrix … all of that? Each in its own sector of the Astral Plane … that is “common, everyday life.” Remember … the Astral Plane is massive. It is *much* bigger than the physical plane. There’s lots of room for just about anything you can conjure up. )

This entire design carries on up into the mental realms … which is on such a higher vibration that it requires that much more “study, learning, and experience” to even retain awareness of while in the dream state … if and when we learn to actually “go” to the mental planes which would be “above” the Astral levels. And certainly … it goes on up to the level of Soul. By then … since we “step above” the emotions and habitual thought processes of the emotions and the mind … the awareness of travel on the Soul Plane is very different indeed … just as the perspective and approach to Life is very different via Soul as opposed to the physical, emotional, and mental.

As I have mentioned … memory of these travels is learned. Lucid dreaming … is learned. Just knowing that dreams are actual “life” on the other dimensions puts to rest “what happens when we die.”

Now you know.

Since the Causal Plane … which retains most of the memories of our Lower Psychic Worlds lifetimes … is above ( in vibratory rate ) the Astral Plane … memory is retained to some extent. Those in the Astral Plane are as aware of and concerned with the physical as we are of the Astral while here in the physical. All is learned.

So … where do you go after physical death? You just permanently switch to your astral body … which is the same body used in your dreams … except now you are more aware of being in that body and you will take charge of its “daily” activities … much the same as with the physical body / life.

If you are committed to a physical incarnation … you must have an astral body.There is no way around that.

Do you have to take my word for this? Nope. Believe as you wish. Many of the various sciences, religions, and philosophies would do a triple backflip at this. Again … this is a perfect example of what the human state of consciousness can make out of something that it doesn’t understand.

On we go.

More Thursday.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

To move from ego to Soul Awareness involves right action. This … in part … means figuring out the natural … or universal … order of things and acting in harmony with it.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 03-05-2021, 02:04 PM
Hahaha, I got too excited at this last topic! Will be back later to read it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-05-2021, 02:30 PM
hazada guess

I've been so looking forward to this last post. I shall be back again and again to read it.It confirms EVERYTHING that I believe.Thankyou once again zorkchop.As you mentioned in an earlier post, somehow it resonates with me,as do some posts on this magnificent, special forum.
Sometimes you come across a speaker that throws you completely off track bit you zorkchop,have steered me back on it.
Old 03-05-2021, 03:43 PM
Master
Nice post—- interesting about the matrix,that’s how I see everything—- everything has a key and it’s all about keys—- keys to the drivers seat,keys for death, keys for astral and heigher dimensions—- keys,keys,keys!!! Couldn’t describe it better my self!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 03-05-2021, 03:57 PM
Master
Really enjoyed your take on “Divine Spirit“ in reference—- I was mentioning twin flame as a reincarnation as simply “twin flames” and flames in general—-twins reincarnated all the time— I like how your placed the Divine Spirit—-excellent post —-subscribe

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Closed Thread