Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2020, 09:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
In regards to incarnates cannot access the Akashic records maybe true to some degree. As there are different types of incarnates that are born here.
I see....
Quote:
If you were to understand the nature of the conscious shift the Earth and humanity are undergoing you may then understand that there are different levels of consciousness that have incarnated on this planet. The incarnates that are born of Earth (consciousness/soul) more than likely cannot because of their level of consciousness.
My field is that only of human incarnates. Anything outside of that isn't in my understanding.
Quote:
It hasn't expanded, evolved enough to do so. As for some others that are not born from Earth, those that have incarnated from other systems, planets, galaxies etc, that have in their origins been higher densities (levels of consciousness) can and do access the Akashic records.
They're outside of my field of experience and that of those who influence my thinking.
Quote:
Also, you can then understand why so many souls are coming to Earth in the form of lightworkers, lightwarriors, starseeds, wanderers etc to assist with the Earth and humanity in the transfiguration being conducted.
I'm not yet persuaded about the extent of the situation you've outlined but I accept extra-earth entities are influencing aspects of humankind's spiritual progression.
Old 12-11-2020, 09:16 PM
Deactivated Account
back now to the thread topic of healing and the alleged Covid-19 conspiracy :)
Old 12-11-2020, 09:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
I see....

My field is that only of human incarnates. Anything outside of that isn't in my understanding.

They're outside of my field of experience and that of those who influence my thinking.

I'm not yet persuaded about the extent of the situation you've outlined but I accept extra-earth entities are influencing aspects of humankind's spiritual progression.
We are defined as 'human' by the body/flesh and those who are incarnate from the Earth. As the soul is born of the Earth plane. Other incarnates souls who are born into the human body can and are of other planes/levels of consciousness that originate from different systems. Hence the gifted abilities some possess. These souls are here to assist with the spiritual evolution of the Earth and humanity but to also challenge themselves for their own spiritual growth.

I wouldn't expect you to be pursuded. As it is up to the individual to find the truth themselves. For myself, I just show people doors that they can walk through and to see what is on the otherside for themselves.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 12-11-2020, 09:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
back now to the thread topic of healing and the alleged Covid-19 conspiracy :)
Everything within this OP is on topic. Why would anyone think differently? It opens up different avenues to eventually come to some conclusion. Are we to continue to go around in circles and chase our own tails?
The aspects of many topics are intertwined with the OP. Eventually brodened conciousnesses will find more wisdom, knowledge and insights as things start to fall into place and make sense.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 12-11-2020, 09:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
We are defined as 'human' by the body/flesh and those who are incarnate from the Earth. As the soul is born of the Earth plane. Other incarnates souls who are born into the human body can and are of other planes/levels of consciousness that originate from different systems. Hence the gifted abilities some possess. These souls are here to assist with the spiritual evolution of the Earth and humanity but to also challenge themselves for their own spiritual growth.

I wouldn't expect you to be pursuaded. As it is up to the individual to find the truth themselves. For myself, I just show people doors that they can walk through and to see what is on the otherside for themselves.

I have already been through doors - perhaps the same doors - that others opened for me in similar ways. What I found failed the SB test of appealing to my reason, the ultimate test.

This will be my final response because we're now way off-topic. I enjoyed the diversion - thank you.
Old 12-11-2020, 09:41 PM
Master
It's not just about you... Bb

Old 13-11-2020, 12:16 AM
Master

Dr Christiane Northrup on the covid vaccine. If you don't have time or patience to watch the whole thing, the first 12 minutes are the most informative on what this vaccine contains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcGZC9P9WBg

Bill Gates and Moderna: https://geopolitics.co/2020/09/05/bi...a-big-problem/
Old 13-11-2020, 12:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Dr Christiane Northrup on the covid vaccine. If you don't have time or patience to watch the whole thing, the first 12 minutes are the most informative on what this vaccine contains.

Bill Gates and Moderna: https://geopolitics.co/2020/09/05/bi...a-big-problem/
Interesting. Nothing new to me but thank you linen for sharing the info with others. Maybe send this link to the guys talking about cryptocurrencies etc. of the economic collapse topic.

Comment made by youtube viewer.

Gabrielle Heard 3 weeks ago (edited)

So many people have been brainwashed with the political tyranny of lockdown, stopping people seeing family and friends... certainly this ties in with a new world order/reset that we will be controlled... putting toxins, etc into a body by vaccine, EMF, depressing oxygen by masking, anti social distancing etc points to something so horrible! Give the vaccine to Bill and Melanie Gates, the WHO, and anyone who believes vaccines are the panacea! It is not about health!

Old 13-11-2020, 12:45 AM
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Dr Christiane Northrup on the covid vaccine. If you don't have time or patience to watch the whole thing,
the first 12 minutes are the most informative on what this vaccine contains.

Whoa...after 3.30 min my mouth was so dropped I had to pause it!
Thank you!

PS Spiritual Dev ---new Akashic Records thread.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-11-2020, 02:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Whoa...after 3.30 min my mouth was so dropped I had to pause it!
Thank you!

PS Spiritual Dev ---new Akashic Records thread.

Wowzer!! What a difference six minutes makes.....
Closed Thread