Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 23-02-2021, 08:44 AM
Administrator
What i have learned in my lifetime is Never say never anything is possible

Namaste
Old 16-03-2021, 04:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Incarnated Elementals

I've had memories of being an incarnated elemental. The memories were very difficult for me to deal with due to several reasons - I never had any interest in 'Fae Lore' of any kind. It just never was my thing. Also, the memories, although they took place 'within' a specific era, I was not 'connected' (not sure what other term to use) with said era. For example, some of the memories pertained to assisting Norsemen, but I did not physically live during that time. A sequence of memories happened around(?) the time of my first physical life (19th century), but even though they happened around that time, they were 'separate' from my 'physical lived experiences', which really threw me off. So I spent years piecing these memories together to form a coherent 'time frame'. I also did research on the lore, a more 'modern' Germanic lore dating from the 1770s (if I recall right), on the Klabautermann. This lore was the only lore that fit most closely with my 'soul identity' as I call it. Unfortunately, the bulk of the lore that I initially found really didn't resonate with me because it seemed to be almost opposite of what I am associated with on that 'spiritual level'. It wasn't until more recently, that I had come across one site that had far more accurate information. Of course this information was actually based upon someone who has had seafaring experience! (LOL) It was then, that I 'stuck with' that information and discarded the stuff that was not really resonant with me, despite being more widely published and popular.
Old 16-03-2021, 05:19 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Klabautermann
I've had memories of being an incarnated elemental. The memories were very difficult for me to deal with due to several reasons - I never had any interest in 'Fae Lore' of any kind. It just never was my thing. Also, the memories, although they took place 'within' a specific era, I was not 'connected' (not sure what other term to use) with said era. For example, some of the memories pertained to assisting Norsemen, but I did not physically live during that time. A sequence of memories happened around(?) the time of my first physical life (19th century), but even though they happened around that time, they were 'separate' from my 'physical lived experiences', which really threw me off. So I spent years piecing these memories together to form a coherent 'time frame'. I also did research on the lore, a more 'modern' Germanic lore dating from the 1770s (if I recall right), on the Klabautermann. This lore was the only lore that fit most closely with my 'soul identity' as I call it. Unfortunately, the bulk of the lore that I initially found really didn't resonate with me because it seemed to be almost opposite of what I am associated with on that 'spiritual level'. It wasn't until more recently, that I had come across one site that had far more accurate information. Of course this information was actually based upon someone who has had seafaring experience! (LOL) It was then, that I 'stuck with' that information and discarded the stuff that was not really resonant with me, despite being more widely published and popular.

when you say elemental which elemental you were ?, what I know on elementals they start their life without consciousness and slowly they gain consciousness by aiding other creations as their energy get to circulate in their etheric body then they slowly develop consciousness of their own, is that true?, then the elementals become leaders and in charge of a group of young elementals then what happen?, i never know elementals can incarnate, I am sorry if I asking so many questions, if you feel uncomfortable speak of this I would love to hear more in private, I am so curious what was your life like?, do elementals can fall in love with one another?, is there causes of water element fall in love with a fire element?.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 16-03-2021, 05:42 PM
Deactivated Account
In my case I would say Water (oceanic water spirit). While I have some memories of 'overseeing'(?) the evolution of life on Earth (pre-human), there are times when there are 'black spots' of 'non-awareness'. I happened to watch some sort of documentary on the evolution of Earth and noticed how these periods of 'non-awareness' (black spots) of no memories seemed to coincide with major evolutionary changes in the Earth - this would be after Water became abundant on the planet. But for example - say from going to one 'period' (an Ice Age) to another 'period'. It's that 'in-between' time that I don't seem to have any awareness of. So my guess, is that there is some truth to it? I have read about that as well - the 'non-consciousness', and my only guess is that, at least from my experience/s, that's kind of what those authors/researchers are getting to?

I never found myself in charge of other elementals...although I have met other incarnated elementals, none seem to have been rather fond of me (for obvious reasons). So, I've been pretty much alone in that regard.

As for what my life was like - I have (had?) a human form. I'm just water - then 'taking on' human form, then I become 'solid' and 'human-like'. The only difference is not needing to eat, drink, use the toilet, take a bath (so no body odor or things like that). But sight, hearing and such don't differ really for me.

I guess elementals can fall in love with one another provided there's a sort of compatibility - say maybe elf-gnome (and I'm taking a wild guess on this one). I tend to not have 'lighter' beings attracted towards me due to my soul embodying the 'darker' aspects of the ocean (dark cold depths, hurricanes, tidal surges, etc.) - so I would have to have a 'dark' elemental for there to be compatibility - perhaps a 'dark' elf, for example. I think for a 'dark' earth type elemental one would be looking at poisonous plants, 'dark' (stereotypically goth) type plants - your Monkshood, Datura, Henbane. Lunar/Night type elementals. These are just educated guesses on my part.

I don't know if there is, or has been, a sort of 'opposites attract' with elementals. I really don't know of any personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-of-light
when you say elemental which elemental you were ?, what I know on elementals they start their life without consciousness and slowly they gain consciousness by aiding other creations as their energy get to circulate in their etheric body then they slowly develop consciousness of their own, is that true?, then the elementals become leaders and in charge of a group of young elementals then what happen?, i never know elementals can incarnate, I am sorry if I asking so many questions, if you feel uncomfortable speak of this I would love to hear more in private, I am so curious what was your life like?, do elementals can fall in love with one another?, is there causes of water element fall in love with a fire element?.
Old 16-03-2021, 08:20 PM
Knower
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Klabautermann
I never found myself in charge of other elementals...although I have met other incarnated elementals, none seem to have been rather fond of me (for obvious reasons). So, I've been pretty much alone in that regard.

well, I glad to have you :) so welcome if you just joined but all the same a great privilege to meet you :) have a good staying here,and thank you for the info,from the bottom of my heart .
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 16-03-2021, 08:49 PM
Deactivated Account
Sure. (Quite frankly...I'm glad to be [back] here....after all these years.)
Old 17-03-2021, 01:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolecherielukas
I was sitting in a deep meditation and felt myself transform into a fairy 🧚‍♀️ 🧘‍♀️

I was in another world, another realm. The grass was a bright green, the sky a beautiful cool blue. I felt my wings from the back of me and as I turned my head through the meditation, I saw a dragon calmly sitting behind me.

To the right, I saw a cute village / town / community that was very cottage-like.

It felt as if I were just at home.

I felt free.

Later in the meditation, I imagined two dark clouds connecting between a rainbow 🌈 ...

Strangely later this same day, I spotted a rainbow in this reality we're living in.

Would love to hear any feedback / insight on the elemental realm...
- Is it possible to be a fairy in another realm?
- Is it possible to connect to other realms through mediation?
- Was this just my pure imagination or was this a divine connection?

Thank you so much,
Blessings,
Nicole :)

Excellent use of imagination my friend. You could be a faerie in another realm yes, that's creative use of you imagination, nothing wrong with that. Amen
Old 20-03-2021, 09:34 AM
Guide
I’m from the fairy realm and I can tell from your post that you’re definitely one of us. Sounds like you had such a beautiful experience.
Old 25-03-2021, 08:45 AM
Experiencer

The dragon and the satyr are interchangeable characters. Sometimes you see Michael trampling the dragon, sometimes the satyr.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 25-03-2021, 08:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolecherielukas
I was sitting in a deep meditation and felt myself transform into a fairy 🧚‍♀️ 🧘‍♀️

I was in another world, another realm. The grass was a bright green, the sky a beautiful cool blue. I felt my wings from the back of me and as I turned my head through the meditation, I saw a dragon calmly sitting behind me.

To the right, I saw a cute village / town / community that was very cottage-like.

It felt as if I were just at home.

I felt free.

Later in the meditation, I imagined two dark clouds connecting between a rainbow 🌈 ...

Strangely later this same day, I spotted a rainbow in this reality we're living in.

Would love to hear any feedback / insight on the elemental realm...
- Is it possible to be a fairy in another realm?
- Is it possible to connect to other realms through mediation?
- Was this just my pure imagination or was this a divine connection?

Thank you so much,
Blessings,
Nicole :)

You have a fruitful imagination my friend
Good on you, love and light. Amen