Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 07-08-2020, 12:37 AM
Experiencer
Telepathy Sending Flowers

Hi all,
I have a question.
Many years ago I emailed this very kind physic about my visions
She responded the next day and explained I'm clairvoyant. Immediately after reading her message I had a vision of a beautiful field of daisies.

This never happened before and I didnt know what to do other than thank her for her advice and the beautiful field of daisies. Yes, I know - little strange for me anyway!

Since then there have been different times where I've been on sites, including this one when I joined, I'd received thru a vision, a beautiful bouquet of red roses.
I know I'm a receiver type thru telepathy or however the vision is coming to me. I dont know how I'm receiving.
I'd realy love to know how to be a giver so I can send flowers to others especially on this website who have been so helpful and kind to me.

Does anyone know how it works? How do I focus?

Love Shine
Old 07-08-2020, 09:26 AM
Master
Hello,

One of my telepathy partners is very clairvoyant. I am not. We are all unique.

If you want to send flowers to some one set that intent to do that. Then visualize doing it. They will receive the energy of your intent however how they experience this depends more on them than you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-08-2020, 12:23 AM
Experiencer
Thanks John
The physic and the daisies - I don't know for sure was from the physic. I had a vision about a lovely young lady murder victim. I dont know the young lady personally. I sent the physic an email because it was really bothering me I couldn't help her. I'm sure the young lady knew I felt terrible about all what happened to her. (Bernardo victim Toronto Canada) Maybe from her for sharing what all I saw. ��
Rose's from two empath groups and Rose's here when I joined.
I guess the only thing to do is ask "Did you get the flowers?" Then I'll know if my practice sending works!
So John, I hope you get the flowers! ��

Shine
Old 08-08-2020, 06:54 AM
Master
Thank you for the flowers. Your kindness is greatly appreciated.

My telepathy sessions with others are always very different. For some they are very helpful, but not always.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-08-2020, 04:58 PM
Experiencer
I'll be checking it out, John, thanks! ��

Shine