Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-01-2020, 04:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy Don’t know what to do

There’s a guy I knew couple of months ago, I feel a connection with him, I feel drawn to him and even don’t know why, he’s not the type I usually like. But I feel strong magnetic attraction, sexual tension. But I feel like the connection (at least what I feel myself) is deeper, not only physical... but also spiritual and emotional, but I don’t see much hope that we would be together... maybe wrong place and wrong timing, or maybe even wrong person... soon I’m going to leave that place and we might never see each other again.. I don’t know why but I feel heartbroken and sad separating with him.. it feels like tearing my heart apart. I once separated with him and i felt heartbroken so I came back to where he is, but soon I have to leave. I don’t know what to do. A part of me doesn’t want to let it go, but a part of me says let go, but feel so sad about it.. I don’t know what the Universe wants me to do...
I once had a reading by a psychic, she said he only felt sexual tension and lust and was uncertain about a serious relationship... I was disappointed... don’t know if he feels anything emotionally... but what the psychic said made me want to run away from all this...
Old 20-01-2020, 05:00 PM
Master
Sorry, I'm not clear on whether you've spoken to him or not?
Old 21-01-2020, 12:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Sorry, I'm not clear on whether you've spoken to him or not?

Yes I have, he’s my piano teacher..
Old 21-01-2020, 04:31 AM
Master

personally I think the fact I couldn't let go of someone in my last life is why I now get the pleasure of seeing everyone I become attached to eventually leave and then I have to end up wailing... but it may go deeper than that, I realize that such endings may be a more natural way of life than the 'happy ever after' we are taught to dream about. And wailing about it is its own pleasure...

this time as I contemplate the end I'm triple whammyed for the loss, because that brought up memories of the loss of the 2nd favorite female, then someone talked about she who was my celibrity twin flame in another life who I also lost in this one... so I'm due for a very good cry right about now...

anyway as far as lust I'm not really capable... too many past lives where they decided to remove that possibility from me forcibly that I can't get around I guess. Not that I didn't do that sort of thing in past lives, just that all things considered my attachments as strange as they are go much deeper than that right now.
Old 21-01-2020, 08:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheyenne20
Yes I have, he’s my piano teacher..

Right ok. I was going to ask you a load more questions to get the whole picture. But that's your business. I'll just say that sometimes even when there's a great connection, if the circumstances with both people involved don't match up then it makes things a lot more difficult. I think communication is key. If you're both open and honest with each other and nothing comes of it, well then at least you've tried.
Old 16-02-2020, 01:27 AM

Only you know, but I would do more research. I would recommend The Happiness Coach, New World All-Star, and The Paranormal Priestess on YouTube.
Old 18-02-2020, 08:46 PM
Pathfinder

Maybe the sexual tension stems from the forbidden aspect of it? Especially if there's an age gap, the fact that it's a teacher-student situation, or maybe he's married/involved? Do you guys find yourselves alone a lot during your sessions? If it's inappropriate for you guys to pursue these feelings, then maybe avoid being alone together, or keep a distance until the attraction wears off. Good luck!
Old 07-03-2020, 04:00 AM
Pathfinder

The psychic seems right. He is not the object of true love but the object of lust. When you meet someone and there's an instant overwhelming attraction, or love at first sight, it's a bad idea to take the relationship seriously until you have God's approval. All soulmate couples I know, and all my own experiences, have began awkwardly. Awesome relationships start awkwardly. The ones that start easily also end easily. It's a pattern that I have tried to disprove but it continues to hold true.

In Australia there was a woman who met a man in a nightclub. The man had a halo around his head. They got along really well right from the beginning. Anyhow, as soon as they were alone together, he beat her up and sold her into a prostitution ring. He is now in prison but she did not escape unscathed. The light above the criminal's head was the light of darkness. There are two types of light and the woman did not know any better at the time.