Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-12-2020, 10:43 AM
Master

Seeing my grandma

Last night I had a powerful dream, it was so vivid and surreal that I don't know how to describe it. I woke up in our backyward, it looked like the old version of it, in present many things are changed. Everything was radiating this white golden right. This light was coming out of all things, as if the whole place was made out of light.

I'm front of our house I noticed a small vineyard, it used to be there in reality, but now it is almost gone. There were people working in this vineyard, out of nowhere, I noticed my grandma, she was also working there. She looked so so happy and full of life.

I called her: Grandma, Grandma!! She turned her face towards me, you could read on her face this great and uplifting joy, she was all a big smile.

She called me to go to her to stay with het but it seemed that I could not reach her, I was running towards her but at the same time I was not moving at all. When she saw this, she said that she is going to come to me.

After few moments, she came, we were face to face, now I could see better the radiating white golden light that was coming out of her body. I asked her: Grandma, have you seen God? From all questions, I asked her this one. She looked at me and said: You must... ; in this very moment, I woke up.... it seems that I was not allowed to hear that message.. I wish I would have heard the entire message..

My grandma and all the people were collecting the grapes from that vineyard.

It is so incredible to see her again, to see her face to face.. to see her very vividly.. not just a foggy image..

Last edited by ThatMan : 03-12-2020 at 01:55 PM.
Old 03-12-2020, 10:49 AM
Elfin

...... Beautiful ..... Really lovely meeting with your Grandma...a wonderful visitation... And God does not come into what was a prescious moment with your Grandma..... It was not time to talk about God. Just Time to spend with your loved one....
Old 03-12-2020, 01:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
...... Beautiful ..... Really lovely meeting with your Grandma...a wonderful visitation... And God does not come into what was a prescious moment with your Grandma..... It was not time to talk about God. Just Time to spend with your loved one....

Thank you! I am a little bit sad that I could not receive her entire message.. My dear grandma, I feel that we were destined to share some our earthly time and this was only a glimpse into our long friendship.

Now, it makes sense why I was not allowed to hear the whole message, that's because I must see God for myself. It finally made sense and I could remember better the ending of our meeting.
Old 03-12-2020, 04:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Last night I had a powerful dream, it was so vivid and surreal that I don't know how to describe it. I woke up in our backyward, it looked like the old version of it, in present many things are changed. Everything was radiating this white golden right. This light was coming out of all things, as if the whole place was made out of light.

I'm front of our house I noticed a small vineyard, it used to be there in reality, but now it is almost gone. There were people working in this vineyard, out of nowhere, I noticed my grandma, she was also working there. She looked so so happy and full of life.

I called her: Grandma, Grandma!! She turned her face towards me, you could read on her face this great and uplifting joy, she was all a big smile.

She called me to go to her to stay with het but it seemed that I could not reach her, I was running towards her but at the same time I was not moving at all. When she saw this, she said that she is going to come to me.

After few moments, she came, we were face to face, now I could see better the radiating white golden light that was coming out of her body. I asked her: Grandma, have you seen God? From all questions, I asked her this one. She looked at me and said: You must... ; in this very moment, I woke up.... it seems that I was not allowed to hear that message.. I wish I would have heard the entire message..

My grandma and all the people were collecting the grapes from that vineyard.

It is so incredible to see her again, to see her face to face.. to see her very vividly.. not just a foggy image..

' Grandma, have you seen God? From all questions, I asked her this one. She looked at me and said: You must... '

You must ' See for yourself '

” The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me, my eye and God’s eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love. ”

Meister Eckhart.
Old 03-12-2020, 05:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' Grandma, have you seen God? From all questions, I asked her this one. She looked at me and said: You must... '

You must ' See for yourself '

” The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me, my eye and God’s eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love. ”

Meister Eckhart.

Yes, you are right, it took me almost the whole day to finally understand what she wanted me to know, this was her message and it was left like that, unfinished, for me to keep thinking about it.

sky123, I am so, I don't know, blessed to have these experiences... They are so beautiful and so majestic.. I experience Paradise.. Sadly, they are very rare.. First time when I saw my grandma with this golden white light was some 5 years ago when she died and now again.
Old 07-12-2020, 04:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Thank you! I am a little bit sad that I could not receive her entire message.. My dear grandma, I feel that we were destined to share some our earthly time and this was only a glimpse into our long friendship.

Now, it makes sense why I was not allowed to hear the whole message, that's because I must see God for myself. It finally made sense and I could remember better the ending of our meeting.

You did get the whole message it's just that your waking mind is not able to process it at this time.

I know the feeling of this type of dream, I had one similar about 20 years ago. I asked what the meaning of life was, it was revealed to me but I can't remember the answer. I still take comfort from having had the dream and don't stress about the part I can't remember.
Old 07-12-2020, 06:38 PM
Master
I had a similar dream as well.In my dream i felt something awful like dying or something.Then the emotion changed to extreme peace,and i saw my grandma standing at the hallway,smiling at me.

The dream was lucid enough,but i don't trust what 'appears' to me.It could easily be something else,so when i woke up i did some banishings and cleansings.
On the other hand,i admit i felt her love over me,but still i'm not convinced.
Old 15-12-2020, 06:24 PM
AbodhiSky

I love meeting loved ones in dreams. So wonderful!
Old 16-12-2020, 07:42 AM
Experiencer

Amazing. I always enjoy reading your experiences. You know already that that was truly your grandma, so full of love and joy.
Old 19-12-2020, 08:07 PM
Master

@lomax Yes, that love... you feel the most loved, the most special.

@AbodhiSky Me too, but these dreams are very rare... 2 dream with this golden white light in more than 5 years, quite rare. I had plenty other dreams with my grandma but now like these two.

@Hawaiian Dreams Thank you!! I wish I could have every night similar dreams!!