Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 26-10-2019, 08:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy Problems with family

Hiii, dear friends.
How are you??
I know that i wasn't here for a long time, i am sorry about that. The problem is that i didn't think that i could help someone with my words.
I have a problem and i don't know what to do.
The truth is that from long Period of Time i don't feel at home, at all. With my family, or in the city where i live, i tried to be a part of one national dance group, but i don't like the music. Today in my home i had a big scandal with my well grandma-why i don't have friends, why this, why that... Why when i am watching videos in youtube is the only thing that makes me happy... Why i don't have hobbies...
Not only this, but one medium told me that i don't belong here and in my precious life i was a polynesian or maori princess and for this reason i am feeling so distant in this life.
Yeah i love the smell, the word coconut i know this is crazy and one day when i was completely awaken, i could swear that i heard a Rain stick, but i was too scared to look from where the music comes.
And the truth is when i am watching videos from youtube is that i am searching for videos from my real home town,i am listening the music, because when the person told me the information i felt that finally everything came in place.
Every day, going out For work is like a nightmare for me, Every inch from this land where i live i don't like...

I think that i am an old soul, but i am not sure...
Yes, when i was a kid i liked to talk with People older, well much older than me. When i was young, i wanted to be a model or an actress, but it didn't work out.
Now i don't know what to do, why my life is like that... In my life i didn't take even one decision, i am feeling sad and lonely..
I really don't know what to do, this life is not for me.
I hope that i will find help from you, friends.
Old 26-10-2019, 09:20 PM
Suspended
Hi Katia,

If all feels in place and tune at Polynesia, why not head there, if you can?.

You do not have to stay at the place/city/country you were born in or currently living at. If a city/place/country does not do it for you and feel the way you do, why not change this?.

Is there anything at all that keeps you there, where you are currently living?.

Take care, all the best!
Old 27-10-2019, 04:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Katia,

Are you feeling better today? I was going to chime in but was wondering if you just needed to ride the emotions of what you were feeling yesterday.

Hope your doing better today,

Cloves
Old 27-10-2019, 05:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Hiii friends,
How are you?
Thank you for your suggestion, but this country is so far away and my so called family and my boyfriend is here and i know that i don't accept this country, but i mst stay here, where i am.
I am a little bit better today, thank you for asking, pbut the things are like before.
Feeling like an old soul, trapped in body, living in a country.
Old 05-11-2019, 09:03 AM
Master
hey Katia sorry you are feeling so sad and alone and lost though you feel at home somewhere else. I would suggest that you use your passion for Polynesia to create some art, painting, drawing, jewelry, maybe even figure out how to make a rainstick or a wand

how old are you? if I were you I would just try to enjoy the present, but don't give up hope for the future. if some day, when you can afford it (start saving a little?) you want to travel to another country you can and should
Old 05-11-2019, 02:53 PM
Seeker

Dear Katia,

know that I'm giving you this advice while im currently in a job training, haha! my dear, you've got to prioritize the happiness of your life, and live! Love your family from a distance if they are unable to serve you spiritually and emotionally. It's not the worst thing in the world! Sometimes we have to move on from the individuals that we've grown up with.

Sit yourself down, be honest with yourself, and tell yourself what you need in order to be emotionally stable. Don't beat yourself up. TREAT YOURSELF!

Sincerely,

greenman z

warrior of the light
Old 05-11-2019, 06:09 PM
Master

Hi Katia

Speaking dispassionately, I presume that you chose to incarnate wherever you are in a particular environment with particular people. You may wish that you were somewhere else, you may identify with a different culture, but the reality is that you are where you are.

If you do not currently have the option to travel to where you would like to be, then maybe you need to embrace your environment and the people around you and make the best of it. You could waste your whole life resisting where you are, wishing you were somewhere else. You can still set yourself a goal to move somewhere different, but until then you are where you are.

Much of the spiritual journey is about learning to accept our circumstances with cheerful good-humour. If we resist our circumstances then we suffer.

Peace