Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 30-09-2019, 12:25 AM
Seeker
Prove it to me.

Science has never proven anything like channeling or telepathy. The brain is an immense and complex thing, and no two are the same. Some of the actions of the brain are similar tho, and can be recognized as clear indicators of mental illness. There have been many, many tests performed under multiple conditions that have proven that telepathy and channelling do not happen. The real reason I feel there is total proof that nothing of the sort exists is this - If it did, the people who could use mind reading and thought transference would control the entire world. There is no power that doesn't corrupt, and the power to read minds and make people hear thoughts unbidden would corrupt absolutely. I know most people making claims of having the ability to hear spirits and voices say they would never use it for bad reasons or against nature and things like that, but the truth is, they would. Maybe not all of them, but some would, there is always that one ******* who is the reason we can't have anything nice. So, if you are hearing voices and believe that the people around you are controlling your thoughts and attacking you, especially if you are alive and well without a scratch on you, and the voices are telling you things that you find contrary to your nature, you need to get help. These are signs of mental illness. There are links between science and spirituality and unexplained phenomenon, but voices isn't one of them. I can't think of a single case where the hearing of voices has not been attached to a mental illness. I know a young man, 27, nice looking, educated, and very much schizophrenic who believes I control his life with my thoughts. That I am in some way attempting to kill him. Prove to me that anyone, anywhere, ever did anything by mind control or telepathy. An actual event, not just suggestibility after the fact. I read so many posts on this forum about mind control and telepathy and channeling and psychic attacks and mind control, and some of them scare the actual **** out of me.
Old 30-09-2019, 12:57 AM
Deactivated Account
This nails it 100%.
Old 30-09-2019, 01:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
This nails it 100%.

No no no noooo. Truely I say to you, that you can not truely know that of others & neither can the OP. but I respect your thoughts & beliefs.
Old 30-09-2019, 02:08 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
No no no noooo. Truely I say to you, that you can not truely know that of others & neither can the OP. but I respect your thoughts & beliefs.

I believe that you believe what you are saying. But, do you believe it because you have proof or because you have faith? Proof is what I am looking for here. Most of the things people have faith in are constructed either by themselves or by current or hopefull leaders.
Old 30-09-2019, 06:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheShatters
I believe that you believe what you are saying. But, do you believe it because you have proof or because you have faith? Proof is what I am looking for here. Most of the things people have faith in are constructed either by themselves or by current or hopefull leaders.
hello SheShatters
I believe because I have personal proof. And this proof is made more apparent for me, moment by moment, day by day by discarnate beings in many ways.
So I do not need to have faith.

My knowing experiences started for myself at 20 years of age, However in retrospect, I have come to realize that my experiences started not long after my birth.
Old 30-09-2019, 07:43 AM
Master
It's the new zeland effect.
New zeland,isn't on the map,therefore it doesn't exist.
Old 30-09-2019, 07:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheShatters
Science has never proven anything like channeling or telepathy. The brain is an immense and complex thing, and no two are the same. Some of the actions of the brain are similar tho, and can be recognized as clear indicators of mental illness. There have been many, many tests performed under multiple conditions that have proven that telepathy and channelling do not happen. The real reason I feel there is total proof that nothing of the sort exists is this - If it did, the people who could use mind reading and thought transference would control the entire world. There is no power that doesn't corrupt, and the power to read minds and make people hear thoughts unbidden would corrupt absolutely. I know most people making claims of having the ability to hear spirits and voices say they would never use it for bad reasons or against nature and things like that, but the truth is, they would. Maybe not all of them, but some would, there is always that one ******* who is the reason we can't have anything nice. So, if you are hearing voices and believe that the people around you are controlling your thoughts and attacking you, especially if you are alive and well without a scratch on you, and the voices are telling you things that you find contrary to your nature, you need to get help. These are signs of mental illness. There are links between science and spirituality and unexplained phenomenon, but voices isn't one of them. I can't think of a single case where the hearing of voices has not been attached to a mental illness. I know a young man, 27, nice looking, educated, and very much schizophrenic who believes I control his life with my thoughts. That I am in some way attempting to kill him. Prove to me that anyone, anywhere, ever did anything by mind control or telepathy. An actual event, not just suggestibility after the fact. I read so many posts on this forum about mind control and telepathy and channeling and psychic attacks and mind control, and some of them scare the actual **** out of me.
Why don't you start messing around with things like the ouja board or even better with grimoire magic?Maybe you'll receive the proofs you want.
Old 30-09-2019, 12:01 PM
Seeker
Lomax, you are joking, yes?

Nothing can be proven by a Ouija board except that it is affected entirely by the people holding it. You say it is proven to you, but has your proof been evident to anyone else? I am not asking in a combative way, and I apologize is my writing confers one - you won't be the first person who has commented on that. I am genuinely asking fo someone to prove these things to me.
Old 30-09-2019, 12:04 PM
Seeker
And Neil, the same question and apology apply. I am wondering if the proof that you have is felt inside you and specific to you or if it is seen by others and accepted as proof by others. For example - whenever I see a dove I think of my mom. It makes me happy and gives me a feeling of peace. But I know the doves come to my yard because there is bird seed there, that I put there, not because I am being visited by my mother. The feeling I get from them is specific to me only and would not be proof to someone else.
Old 30-09-2019, 01:05 PM
Guide

While I have no interest in proving anything, I felt a need to dispute your premise. There have been studies and experiments that in fact DID show that something odd was going on. Controlled runs trying to "see" the image of a card behind a screen (star, square, squiggly lines, circle, triangle) have an expected random chance of guessing right of 20%. Some participants scored 40% or more. Remote viewing has been used by both our government and the Russian government to try to gain surveillance information. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Point is, there has been some evidence that these things are real. But feel free to believe whatever you like.