Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 07-09-2019, 09:52 AM
Master
Questions about white/black aura & scrying

When I was younger I used to see coloured auras around people all the time. Especially green and red. My parents used to say I was making it up or didn’t believe me so I stopped seeing them for years. Now at 27yrs I notice when I talk to certain people and I am keeping eye contact and listening intently I start to see a white aura around them about an inch or two around the body. I’ve seen it mostly around two women at my work and now I see it around them when I speak to them quickly but I have connected with them in a sense. I told my Nan about this as she sees auras and she told me white auras around people is not good and it is a warning as such. These two women I have been kind to for a long time but they are back stabbers and when I’ve pulled back from them I can see clearly how they aren’t friends to me but rather people I should be careful of trusting. I just wondered if this was true as I see a lot of positive things online about white auras? I see other people’s different coloured auras if I really concentrate like a faint green but it’s the bright white that I see so clearly around certain people that I am curious about.

Also I was at a family party recently and my sisters mother in law came who I haven’t met before. She is spiritual in nature and we were having conversations about stuff through the night. At one point in the hall way she was describing how my aura was a flesh/skin colour with blue mixing in like the dye. Then my step dad walked in and stood next to me talking to my mum over the top of us and this lady held my arms and said that my aura has just gone black and looked at my stepdad. I felt creeped out because I struggle with my family and it was like she knew his presence was the reason my aura went black. I also remember when my mum and step dad split up, my Nan (his mum) said my mums aura was black for ages and it made me think of that too. Is that change in my aura colour to black a response to his presence?

Also when I try to see my own aura and stare at myself in the mirror. My face changes. It starts to morph and take new form. I know this is called scrying but I don’t really know much about it. I’ve stopped so many times because it scares me. My face looks like a man/alien. My eyes spread apart and they are quiet wide apart anyway. My nose becomes wider and bigger and it is fairly wide anyway. It’s like my face changes to a Neanderthal look combined with a futuristic alien/human. I look like a man and I think the strength of the look scares me as well. I feel my own eyes baring into my soul looking back at me and at this point I always stop. What is this and what is it showing?
Old 07-09-2019, 08:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
When I was younger I used to see coloured auras around people all the time. Especially green and red. My parents used to say I was making it up or didn’t believe me so I stopped seeing them for years. Now at 27yrs I notice when I talk to certain people and I am keeping eye contact and listening intently I start to see a white aura around them about an inch or two around the body. I’ve seen it mostly around two women at my work and now I see it around them when I speak to them quickly but I have connected with them in a sense. I told my Nan about this as she sees auras and she told me white auras around people is not good and it is a warning as such. These two women I have been kind to for a long time but they are back stabbers and when I’ve pulled back from them I can see clearly how they aren’t friends to me but rather people I should be careful of trusting. I just wondered if this was true as I see a lot of positive things online about white auras? I see other people’s different coloured auras if I really concentrate like a faint green but it’s the bright white that I see so clearly around certain people that I am curious about.

Also I was at a family party recently and my sisters mother in law came who I haven’t met before. She is spiritual in nature and we were having conversations about stuff through the night. At one point in the hall way she was describing how my aura was a flesh/skin colour with blue mixing in like the dye. Then my step dad walked in and stood next to me talking to my mum over the top of us and this lady held my arms and said that my aura has just gone black and looked at my stepdad. I felt creeped out because I struggle with my family and it was like she knew his presence was the reason my aura went black. I also remember when my mum and step dad split up, my Nan (his mum) said my mums aura was black for ages and it made me think of that too. Is that change in my aura colour to black a response to his presence?

Also when I try to see my own aura and stare at myself in the mirror. My face changes. It starts to morph and take new form. I know this is called scrying but I don’t really know much about it. I’ve stopped so many times because it scares me. My face looks like a man/alien. My eyes spread apart and they are quiet wide apart anyway. My nose becomes wider and bigger and it is fairly wide anyway. It’s like my face changes to a Neanderthal look combined with a futuristic alien/human. I look like a man and I think the strength of the look scares me as well. I feel my own eyes baring into my soul looking back at me and at this point I always stop. What is this and what is it showing?
I use this type of scrying my self.When i look at others,i see a white light around them (as you said),but i know that it's not the aura that i'm seeing.Propably is the etheric body which extends one-two inches from the physical one.
Also with the same method i saw the 'static rain' twice so far.
Old 07-09-2019, 09:13 PM
Master
I see, what’s the significance of seeing someone’s etheric body? I see that too I didn’t know it was called static rain. Like when I look into the air towards the sky or around in general if I let my eyes go out of focus I see what looks like sparks of energy/light/small lines or dots in the air. I usually think of it as seeing the fabric of what makes up our reality, like what’s beneath the surface.
Old 07-09-2019, 09:21 PM
Master
I just found this online -

Rather, seeing static can mean you are seeing an apparition, who is in the process of attempting (or learning how) to appear in full form.
Old 07-09-2019, 09:33 PM
Master
Quote:
I see, what’s the significance of seeing someone’s etheric body? I see that too I didn’t know it was called static rain. Like when I look into the air towards the sky or around in general if I let my eyes go out of focus I see what looks like sparks of energy/light/small lines or dots in the air. I usually think of it as seeing the fabric of what makes up our reality, like what’s beneath the surface.
I see these sparks also,but they're not the static rain.Static rain is like the usual rain,but instead of water,i saw 'particles' if that's the right word i can use.
It happened only when i had as a background a grey wall and a grey coloured car.
I rested my sight at the space between my self and the grey colour,and the rain appeared.
Old 08-11-2019, 06:23 PM
Master
I keep seeing this white glow around people’s heads/shoulders when I talk to certain people. What does this mean? My Nan said it’s a bad sign and they are not good people but I see it on people I like/feel connected to. I feel like I still don’t know what the meaning/significance of this is. Any ideas?
Old 09-11-2019, 08:00 AM
Master
Quote:
I keep seeing this white glow around people’s heads/shoulders when I talk to certain people. What does this mean? My Nan said it’s a bad sign and they are not good people but I see it on people I like/feel connected to. I feel like I still don’t know what the meaning/significance of this is. Any ideas?
Is it like on this pic?This is what i see around people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f4Jtm4hTAU
Old 10-11-2019, 12:23 AM
Master
Yeah exactly that!
Old 10-11-2019, 02:42 PM
Master
Sometimes when the light conditions are right,i use this gaze over my hands or feet,and i see this faint outline,but it's not white,but bluish.Read the book(you forever),page 24
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...rjBovnnkzWo_JC
Old 10-11-2019, 02:53 PM
Master
Quote:

Hi,

Each person has a merkabah energy field which is about 27 feet wide. I suspect that seeing someone's etheric body is viewing this field.

I have met those who can view auras and this field of energy. They usually stare at me intently because I am energetically different than most people.

What you speak about sounds like merkabah energy patterns. The word fabric is a good term for such things. In a Kryon channeled message that energy was described as tapestry.
https://www.kryon.com/cartprodimages...na(sm)-19.html

The specific message is the 4th one at that link.

I hope this message will be informative and helpful for you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/