Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 12-08-2019, 05:42 PM
Master
I just hope we all go to heaven when we die. That'd be a blast, where ever it is. Amen
Old 14-08-2019, 04:36 AM
Deactivated Account

I believe heaven is a state of mind and it can be experienced here on earth but there are also other heavenly/hellish planes (astral projection) that you can enter by practice of mantra/meditation
Old 14-08-2019, 07:37 AM
Master
In the Egyptian Mythos, it is said that "heaven" lies within the constellation of Orion and it is possibly why the layout of the pyramid structures on the Giza Plateau align with the Stars in the constellation of Orion's Belt.

It is very interesting to ponder on this.

I have also seen certain images from orbiting telescopes which have shown "city structures" within that constellation and have read numerous articles about it like this one:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread953307/pg1

The Orion Nebula and the Pleaides are also mentioned in the Bible.

In Hinduism, the Orion Constellation is known as Ardra Nakshatra, the home of the Hindu God, Rudra (Shiva), while the Pleaides is known as Karrtika Nakshatra, the home of the Hindu God called Murugan who is "the son of Shiva".

I have thought about it a lot and maybe there are portals to other dimensions existing within this universe, but who knows? I speculate on things for a while, then drop them when I lose interest in speculating about it anymore.
Old 14-08-2019, 08:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
In the Egyptian Mythos, it is said that "heaven" lies within the constellation of Orion and it is possibly why the layout of the pyramid structures on the Giza Plateau align with the Stars in the constellation of Orion's Belt.

It is very interesting to ponder on this.

I have also seen certain images from orbiting telescopes which have shown "city structures" within that constellation and have read numerous articles about it like this one:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread953307/pg1

In Hinduism, the Orion Constellation is known as Ardra Nakshatra, the home of the Hindu God, Rudra (Shiva), while the Pleaides is known as Karrtika Nakshatra, the home of the Hindu God called Murugan who is "the son of Shiva".

I have thought about it a lot and maybe there are portals to other dimensions existing within this universe, but who knows? I speculate on things for a while, then drop them when I lose interest in speculating about it anymore.

Thank you SD,

That is great info. You are a treasure trove of ancient knowledge and a true asset to this forum. I think you should really try summarizing all your knowledge in a few books.

Regarding heaven, I think it is both a physically distant place in the mythological sense, another star system probably, as you have mentioned, but can also mean a higher-dimensional realm and even a state of consciousness. It is actually too broad of a term to be genuinely useful, so it means different things to different people. In the ancient, original use of the word, it denotes any region above the clouds, so essentially, space, other planets, galaxies and solar system. We still refer to various objects in space as "heavenly bodies" and have named most of our planets after various gods. That too is a clue right there.
Old 14-08-2019, 01:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Thank you SD,

That is great info. You are a treasure trove of ancient knowledge and a true asset to this forum. I think you should really try summarizing all your knowledge in a few books.

Regarding heaven, I think it is both a physically distant place in the mythological sense, another star system probably, as you have mentioned, but can also mean a higher-dimensional realm and even a state of consciousness. It is actually too broad of a term to be genuinely useful, so it means different things to different people. In the ancient, original use of the word, it denotes any region above the clouds, so essentially, space, other planets, galaxies and solar system. We still refer to various objects in space as "heavenly bodies" and have named most of our planets after various gods. That too is a clue right there.
Thanks for saying that.
Old 14-08-2019, 07:44 PM
Master
There are multiple heavens. They all overlook the earth. The gods reside in the heavens above. Those are the spiritual planes. Amen
Old 15-08-2019, 03:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

Jehovah Witnesses capitalized that the Pleaides is where God resides.

When it was discovered that the Pleaides were not a group of stars but a star cluster ..... that belief was dropped like a hot potato.

Scientist have claimed our sun is older then the Pleaides star cluster.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 15-08-2019, 03:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Jehovah Witnesses capitalized that the Pleaides is where God resides.

When it was discovered that the Pleaides were not a group of stars but a star cluster ..... that belief was dropped like a hot potato.

Scientist have claimed our sun is older then the Pleaides star cluster.
In recent times, s
It is interesting you should say that, because I have been studying the Masonic Key of Hiram since I made my previous post and I am still nutting through it.

http://www.thehiddenrecords.com/forbidden_starmap.htm

Oh the things an idle mind finds fascinating. LOL
Old 15-08-2019, 07:00 PM
ImthatIm

I am not to concerned as to where it is.(Heaven)

I am told it is within me and us all.

So with that location known, I more ask what it is.
Also how can I more fully know heaven within.

The what, I have narrowed down to Divine Love and Living Light(God,Creator,Source)many times I just call Him Al.

The how, is the ongoing process.

At least I have identified the problem.
The problem is and always was MY-SELF or MY-self.
I have covered the heaven within so I can go about sneaking around.
Building characters and trying to act as an individual.
Then passing judgments out. You know, playing god.
Playing god is tough work and a lot of responsibility, so I pretty much Surrender these days.
))((
^^^^
Old 15-08-2019, 11:51 PM
Master
When it comes to Heaven(s)
it might be helpful from what belief system we are talking from.

Having said that, I love the Buddhist Temple paintings of the infinite Heavens and Infinite Hells
and if you look closely, some of the lower Heavens dip down below the upper Hells.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.