Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 29-06-2019, 06:06 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Found Goat
looking at the animal kingdom realistically, one finds, alongside many pretty or adorable beings, seemingly god-forsaken bloodsucking mosquitoes, prey-stinging wasps, acid-squirting ants, ensnaring web-spinning spiders, mate-eating black widows, poisonous and creepy tarantulas, camouflaged lurking bugs, repellent rats, vicious piranhas, horrifying vampire bats, unsanitary maggots, venomous snakes, stink-spewing skunks, and slothful sloths. Some might wonder, how were these creatures ever allowed inside Noah's Ark? But I digress.

Nevertheless, one of my favorite films remains Microcosmos.
Ya, well they are all banned from my heaven too, regardless of their behavior. Noah can keep them.
Except the skunks they are ok.
Old 29-06-2019, 09:34 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

I am named after an insect.

Melissa means honey bee. It also means nymph.

Would you like me to tell you my version of the birds and the bees?

I don't think insects go to heaven or at least not in the physical form in which you know an insect. It seems more likely that an insect's essence or meaning or purpose would be represented somehow, if it were to have a place in heaven. Bug itself is earthly...

Bugs bug. I don't think they go to heaven. But fireflies are pretty.
Old 24-07-2019, 11:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
But more seriously, no things "go to heaven" ...
Ketz. From my treatise, which among other things aims to disabuse peeps of orthodox 'Christian' notions:
... though the matrixial ‘fabric’ of Life which one’s (that is, everyone’s!) living experience and expression is an integral part of is indeed amazingly ‘elastic’ (in the sense of Its being able to simultaneously accommodate a wide range of alternative probabilities), such that it indeed can and may be locally patterned-shifted by belief-and-expectation related thoughts, emotions and actions for periods of time, said ‘fabric’ is actually ‘threaded’ together by much more than the power of any single person or group’s ‘effect’ generating belief‑and‑expectation ‘weavings’. Besides, the above-referenced postmortem ‘salvation’ and heavenly ‘reward’ and their oppositely contrasting, hellish separation-from-God ‘punishment’ and ‘perdition’ scenarios can and may only be experienced as envisioned in the context of a personally encapsulating astral realm projected movie-script production, not in across-the-board, co-related to and with all others Reality. Why? (1) Because, as I hope I convincingly sussed out in the preceding chapter, our Source (i.e. ‘the Father’), which creatively generates and sustains all Being, and The Entity of Creation (i.e. ‘the Son’ that Jesus mentally and emotionally completely ‘i’dentified with), which is the Totality of said Being’s Doing, are actually transpersonal features of Life, not ‘persons’ as such to begin with; (2) because ‘heaven’ and ‘hell’ reference psychospiritual states of mind and heart, not actual spatiotemporal environments; and (3) because the The Flow of Creation, a/k/a Life, is such that It is ever‑evolving: no gestalt of Its Being-n-Doing lasts in the same ‘form’ or ‘state’ (in or out of this or any other worldly context) forever!*
Footnote*: As succinctly articulated in Heraclitus’ wisdom-saying: “No man ever steps into the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man!”

Old 24-07-2019, 11:46 PM
Deactivated Account
They probably go to Insect Heaven or Insect Hell, depending on how annoying they have been.
Old 25-07-2019, 03:58 AM
Knower

If someone kills houseflies, or any other insects, plants or small living beings such as microbes. What happens to them? Do they reincarnate immediately after death? Or do they go in spirit world and then reimcarnate?
PS: I am not joking
Old 25-07-2019, 04:15 AM
Master

You don't reincarnate, your essence / soul / whatever ... reincarnates.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 25-07-2019, 11:03 AM
Master
Maybe praying mantises do.
Old 25-07-2019, 12:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird
If someone kills houseflies, or any other insects, plants or small living beings such as microbes. What happens to them? Do they reincarnate immediately after death? Or do they go in spirit world and then reimcarnate?
PS: I am not joking
As far as I can figure from what I have read and put together in thought, freebird, soul (which is the gestalt/pattern of an amalgamated being's mind-n-spirit 'constellation' - every soul-being is a cohesive 'amalgam' or 'mix' of multiple ingredients, just as 'galaxies' are) is an 'immortal' feature of Being, which beingness flows on and on like a 'river' flows towards and ultimately into the 'ocean' of Creation.

When a 'body' disintegrates (before its 'soul' reaches the ocean), its soul may reenter the 'atmosphere' and refall as a 'raindrop' and continue its spiritual-development journey more or less in the same 'shape' (or kind of 'substance') as it was before, or it may soak into 'soul-ground' and mixing with other ingredients there become part of (evolve into) something more complex, like a plant whose ingredients (when ingested) become part of an animal or a human.

As such it is no longer be 'an insect', just as when a human soul becomes 'Cosmic' it is much more than 'a man' or 'a woman' (or the sum total of what it was over the course of its prior 'incarnations).

There are 'more advanced' (oceanic?) souls which 'attend' and 'guide' such combination and recombination process. What Michael Newton described in his books, Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls will give you and idea of how this pertains to humans, but one may extrapolate from what he says to imagine, at least, that it pertains to all aspects of Creation, insects included.

The time-frame between one life and another depends both on the 'eagerness' of the soul to continue it earthly-adventuring as well as 'availability' of suitable bodies and environments, I think.

Old 25-07-2019, 08:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

Depends what they are praying for.
Old 25-07-2019, 10:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I see that you are still embracing perversity. You deserve what you get. We all do!