Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 31-07-2021, 06:32 AM
Newbie ;)

my mom came home from a 5 day trip to another state (she was helping my sister move to a new apartment). it was great to see her, everything felt so much lighter as we got to talk again. we dislike talking on the phone, but since we're so used to talking daily, it was strange to go 5 whole days without speaking to her aside from the odd text message. it's just nice to have her back. the house is dull without her.
Old 11-08-2021, 02:07 PM
Guide
My father feels better today (suffering from eczema).
Old 16-08-2021, 03:13 PM
Master

I wrote a letter to myself last night which instructed me to read it first thing in the morning.

It said that I had left a bunch of surprises for myself to discover.

I had not realised that I unconsciously left myself two surprises lying around the house in seemingly random places for me to discover today.

I always thought that I was a little bit absent minded, turns out that I was simply leaving surprises around for myself all this time!
Old 16-08-2021, 03:35 PM
Master
I am always amazed at what some people write, like the post you just posted.

But what really amazes me, is when I read a post and then wonder who wrote the post only to find out I did! LOL!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 17-08-2021, 09:21 AM
Master

Haha Big John

You might be leaving presents and gems of wisdom around the forum for your future self to find!
Old 17-08-2021, 09:25 AM
Master

I've got a job interview for tomorrow and I feel weird about it as it is a complete reskill, yet I also weirdly aligned as well.

I shall see what gifts I might leave around for myself for tomorrow
Old 19-08-2021, 06:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I've got a job interview for tomorrow and I feel weird about it as it is a complete reskill, yet I also weirdly aligned as well.

I used to apply for jobs in which I had no experience in that field. Surprisingly, I would get hired and did okay. In many cases, I would read everything on the subject that I could get my hands on......... any I never 'got caught'.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 19-08-2021, 06:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Haha Big John

You might be leaving presents and gems of wisdom around the forum for your future self to find!

Sometimes, that is not me. I have a constant battle with me, myself and I. Recently, we were traveling to some places about 500 miles away. When we got to the 250 mile mark, I had it with me and myself...... they were so full of it so I stopped at a place that had a restroom and told them to "Go!" which they did. And then, I drove away. So far, They haven't returned yet.

Old 19-08-2021, 11:33 AM
Master
Quote:

Good luck. I'm going thru similar.
Old 19-08-2021, 01:59 PM
Please remember the Admins requested 2-3 sentences when quoting others.
Thanks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru