Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-02-2018, 04:29 AM
Pathfinder

Astral Spies

How do I protect myself from people astra projecting into my room without my permission, and listening to my conversations... Also, how do I protect myself from telepathy... I have people trying to talk to me in my mind and I have to keep blocking them out... then try to read my mind and say it back to me as if I was asking them... These people are not of good intentions either. Of course we are united and all One... but I will be open to the ones I want to be in my life on a positive note with positive intentions. What can I do to protect myself without crystals or stones
Old 11-02-2018, 11:41 AM
Lorelyen

As far as protection goes it depends on a few things including how much work you're prepared to do. Like most astral protection it comes down to creativity and visualisation whether you're in the astral planes or not. A simple banishment could work (look up the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram which includes a protective barrier once you've banished any entities actually in your presence. It may not suit you and you'd have to practice to get it fully effective). You could set up astral "gargoyles" in the 4 quarters plus the intermediate points. NE, NW, SW, SE. You have to decide their shape and form and establish them through meditation in the temple of your mind.

The rest brings up a discussion of how much of these "telepathic" engagements are your imagination running riot or real entities trying to get to you - and, is there any difference between the two (in that an imagination running riot could be the work of astral entities)? The best is to contemplate on what's going on. If they seem very real then try to talk to them (always polite) trying to find out what they want from you. Why particularly you?

Or try yourself to rationalise what these encounters are about. What do you think they want from you? (Treat it like a silent interview in contemplation.) Can you disperse them when they arrive? You evidently know when they're about - can you let them into your presence then banish or dissolve them - there are techniques for this. Could they be trying to guide you (here, you have to be careful to avoid delusion - there are plenty of tricksters out there and if you're vulnerable they might lead you into trouble).

Have a go with these things. This is a more active approach than prayer, like "calling on God for help" although that might work too. Reading psalm 69 aloud is good for general protection when you feel in trouble. I don;t know whether crystals or stones would work - one advantage (if they did) is that YOU don't have to do any work!

But mainly, believe in whatever you do.
Old 11-02-2018, 05:27 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
As far as protection goes it depends on a few things including how much work you're prepared to do. Like most astral protection it comes down to creativity and visualisation whether you're in the astral planes or not. A simple banishment could work (look up the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram which includes a protective barrier once you've banished any entities actually in your presence. It may not suit you and you'd have to practice to get it fully effective). You could set up astral "gargoyles" in the 4 quarters plus the intermediate points. NE, NW, SW, SE. You have to decide their shape and form and establish them through meditation in the temple of your mind.

The rest brings up a discussion of how much of these "telepathic" engagements are your imagination running riot or real entities trying to get to you - and, is there any difference between the two (in that an imagination running riot could be the work of astral entities)? The best is to contemplate on what's going on. If they seem very real then try to talk to them (always polite) trying to find out what they want from you. Why particularly you?

Or try yourself to rationalise what these encounters are about. What do you think they want from you? (Treat it like a silent interview in contemplation.) Can you disperse them when they arrive? You evidently know when they're about - can you let them into your presence then banish or dissolve them - there are techniques for this. Could they be trying to guide you (here, you have to be careful to avoid delusion - there are plenty of tricksters out there and if you're vulnerable they might lead you into trouble).

Have a go with these things. This is a more active approach than prayer, like "calling on God for help" although that might work too. Reading psalm 69 aloud is good for general protection when you feel in trouble. I don;t know whether crystals or stones would work - one advantage (if they did) is that YOU don't have to do any work!

But mainly, believe in whatever you do.
Thank you, muchly appreciated!
Old 13-02-2018, 01:01 AM
Master

You could flush them out by simply being completely relaxed. Worked very well for be once when I was dragged out of my sleep. First a little battle of wills until I remembered I was the one in power, then I relaxed, and this serene energy flowed out of me clearing my room entirely
Old 13-02-2018, 01:34 AM
Administrator
Hello

Put up a brick wall....not in the psychical way but in your mind's eye, make sure you build it brick by brick using the mortar to hold it in place. It can be solid or have an opening of one missing brick. This is claiming your space.

We have it in us to block the flow of energy that comes to us. Its about putting up psychic protections like a personal Bubble Wall ext.

Others will always try and get in. It is how it is.

Lynn
Old 13-02-2018, 11:53 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Put up a brick wall....not in the psychical way but in your mind's eye, make sure you build it brick by brick using the mortar to hold it in place. It can be solid or have an opening of one missing brick. This is claiming your space.

We have it in us to block the flow of energy that comes to us. Its about putting up psychic protections like a personal Bubble Wall ext.

Lynn
Thank you, that helps a lot.
Old 13-02-2018, 11:54 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Hello

Lynn
nice! okay
Old 13-02-2018, 11:56 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Hello

Lynn
OH YEAH! So now what color bricks and some realms are less dense causing them to go through walls and etc. What color combinations are best?
Old 14-02-2018, 12:11 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashid
OH YEAH! So now what color bricks and some realms are less dense causing them to go through walls and etc. What color combinations are best?

Hello

When I look at a brick wall I go to the traditional red, I would avoid black as that is a dense and often negative energy color. I too would not go to white as that is a color that holds in it all colors, but too it said to be purity. We want a balance of energy flow. In going with red it holds the color of passions, love, and of the life force energy that gives us life, blood. It is too a color that stimulates appetite and desires.

For example my kitchen color is "Passion Red" and everyone that comes into my home says how good it feels.

Lynn
Old 14-02-2018, 06:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashid
but I will be open to the ones I want to be in my life on a positive note with positive intentions.

You set up a Heart sphere my expanding your Heart energies to surround you. So now let me tell a story about my Heart world, it is build such that only those with positive intentions can enter into it; others that try who are not of good intentions will be trapped in their own mind until they either stop their attempts to enter, or shift their focus entirely to one that is of positive intentions. Now I suspect it is so with all Heart worlds, so expanding your Heart energies out so they surround you should do wonders here.