Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 10-01-2023, 10:09 AM
Master
Wore a shungite on my cheek last night as I had a serious toothache and shungite is a wonderful pain reliever. The best I've come across so far.
Toothache was a side-effect of nose/sinus problems, not the tooth itself (I recently had it checked).
It feels a helluva lot better now!!
Old 16-01-2023, 09:31 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Wore a shungite on my cheek last night as I had a serious toothache and shungite is a wonderful pain reliever. The best I've come across so far.
Toothache was a side-effect of nose/sinus problems, not the tooth itself (I recently had it checked).
It feels a helluva lot better now!!
I really need to work with my Shungite.
I am wearing Azurite at the moment.
Old 16-01-2023, 12:46 PM
Master
Shungite is absolutely wonderful in what it can do!
Currently LP have in depth info on it in their latest blog as they got Noble Shungite from Colombia in.
Even science is interested in shungite for what it can do! It is totally amazing.
If memory serves to do with anti-oxidants, radicals, cell renewal and whatnot.

Apart from spiritual anything I think it is the most powerful and/or important crystal of this time, and hugely underrated by most (I think).

Aside from all the above it is also an excellent painkiller! Has prevented me from relying on Ibuprofen quite regularly over the years. I hardly ever take Ibuprofen, don't like it, as it makes my head fuzzy and is extremely bad for the stomach (for that I take stomach protector before taking Ibuprofen).

And ifever I make crystal water it is shungite water. I have a shungite for that purpose and I don't use it for anything else, even though I regularly let my shungites rest, charge, etc. on selenite in between uses. I still rather not use the 'painkiller' one to charge my water.
Old 16-01-2023, 12:47 PM
Master
Currently carrying my Herkimer with sugilite.
The Herkimer is default since I bought it a few months back, what I add to it varies.
Old 20-01-2023, 01:21 PM
Guide

Bloodstone, a nice pendant of a raw unpolished piece. Very rustic.
Old 20-01-2023, 11:10 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm experimenting with quartz crystals and copper wire. Anyone have any insights into this? What would happen if I hook up the copper wire to some electricity? What if I had some magnets too? How does electromagnetic currents affect the crystals?
Old 21-01-2023, 12:18 AM
Master
Sounds like a crazy idea, but that's cos I love crystals and would never do anything that could damage them.
Maybe try it on yourself and see how it works for you to have an idea what it'd do to crystals.
As opposed to humans, crystals are perfect as they are. As such we can damage them by thinking they need something to become better while in actual fact they are perfect, pure, whole as they are.
Old 21-01-2023, 05:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Sounds like a crazy idea, but that's cos I love crystals and would never do anything that could damage them.
Maybe try it on yourself and see how it works for you to have an idea what it'd do to crystals.
As opposed to humans, crystals are perfect as they are. As such we can damage them by thinking they need something to become better while in actual fact they are perfect, pure, whole as they are.

I don't agree with you on that.
It doesn't damage them, just amplifying. Copper draws in aether energy and is beneficial to health. Anyhow, I was asking for insights to this specific situation.
Old 21-01-2023, 05:58 PM
Master
And how is it not damaging? Copper has a certain vibration and does certain things, for instance conduct energy & electricity, and as such can be damaging and/or alter the vibration and energy of a crystal.
Point I was and am making: why try to alter something that is already perfect?
That's the flawed thinking of mankind, that nature is flawed and we aren't and that we know better/best. That's how we've ruined a gazillion things. Meaning well doesn't mean it actually is good.

Another reason to not use copper for anything much in energywork is that it will need cleansing so it's just extra work and not handy.
In the past people used it to divert negative energy veins in a house, but then didn't know -or forgot- these things needed to discharge regularly. These copper diverters were put in place and never cleansed, meaning in the end you have something that spreads negative energy instead of diverting and/or cleansing it.
It's an old Atlantean way of doing things (not from the last Atlantis Golden Era period).

If you want to amplify buy a larger crystal or put more matching crystals together.
Or... use sound. Pure (harmonical) sounds that is, Solfeggio. You could use singing bowls or tuning forks that are properly tuned.
You don't have to use the tuning forks on your crystals, but you can move them over the crystals after hitting the fork with something. (I use the wooden thingie from a singing bowl for it)
Crystals LOVE sounds from tuning forks and this will amplify for sure.

Personally I'd steer clear from anything magnet, electricity, wire etc. but that's me. I'm very very careful with my crystals and they deserve the best.

And another thing... work on your own vibration. The higher your vibration, the higher that of your crystals will become.
I've got crystals that blossomed since they've been with me, activated to higher levels, and with that changed colour and of course vibration.
If you have a high vibration it helps crystals that are sort of dormant to wake up. It's a two-way street: crystals help you but you can also help them. Theory behind this is quite logical and simple: if a crystal's full state is too much for you to handle it will not activate to that level. So when you get to a higher vibration you basically open the door for the crystal to do the same.
Old 22-01-2023, 02:25 AM
Seeker

I stood one of my quartz towers on a pure copper plate overnight as an experiment last year. It felt like it re charged it, stronger than the full moon does. However i would not use actual electric current on a crystal, i think it would damage it.

I agree with most of what fairy crystal has said, crystals are already perfect. Re charging them by natural methods or sound would be the best way to go.

I use copper wire sometimes to make crystal jewellery, this does no harm to the crystals so long as there is not too much electro magnetic smog around. I am not sure how the new frequencies for mobile phones will effect them with the copper wire, i have an emf reader so i will have to test that at some point soon.