Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 29-08-2016, 07:56 AM
Ascender
Experiences of pets who have passed and come to make their presence known

Bel Mooney, the English journalist, has recently written a book about the pain of her pet passing over. This, in turn, has prompted lots of responses from people who experienced something following a pet's departure. A friend from the UK recently sent me a link to this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...wners.html

There are lots of interesting personal experiences described in the article, of pets who have passed making their continued existence known. The comments at the end (which usually I avoid) also contain several personal accounts.
Old 29-08-2016, 09:02 AM
Master

Nice thread!

Yes, definitely. Our beloved pets will be there waiting for us on the Other side.

Animals have souls too and are on their own evolutionary path. When that spiritual penny drops, it's a game changer ...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 29-08-2016, 03:01 PM
Master
For some reason, I cannot access that link.

My beloved dog passed on 2 weeks ago now and occasionally I will hear a noise downstairs like 'scratching' or see something small and white disappearing around the corner of a door or feel pressure on my feet when I am laying down, like my dog is sleeping there...

I've just put it down to missing my dog and the emergence of habitual processes which occurred when my pet was still alive - I am pretty logical about all this stuff...

Still, there's no doubting that animals are still attached to us and still love us even though they are no longer physically here.
Old 29-08-2016, 04:07 PM
Master

Yes, the link has gone down. The DM may have changed it.

Just found the article. Lets try this, should work:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rt-owners.html

Old 30-08-2016, 05:54 AM
Experiencer
Interesting article. Thanks for sharing. I joined this site a couple weeks after I had to put down my dearest cat on 1-11-11. I guess I am still not completely over it, and still hope to have a dream or feel her around again.
Old 30-08-2016, 06:39 AM
Ascender
Thank you for updating the link, Noble Knight! (New readers of this thread: please see post 4 above).
Old 31-08-2016, 12:57 PM
Master

Apologies for interfering, dear Peter, but the link had gone down, I noticed your editing time had lapsed and I didn't know when you'd be back, and an important message/topic so, ..

Old 01-09-2016, 12:20 AM
Super Moderator
Thank you LPC. This will be very helpful I am sure to many whose animal companions have passed.

Necromancer....I was thinking of you just before I clicked on this thread, and wondering how you are doing. Thinking about your little dog and all....
I personally kind of 'investigated' what you mentioned there. When I say 'investigated' I mean noticed what was going on with me in an objective observance after my dog passed.
I came up with two things. One was that there is some sort of subjective 'exquisite memory' thing going on which has made patterns, which are like ripples on a pond, or echoes. They are not 'unreal' but are basically in the psyche. These fade gradually as time goes by, just because life makes other imprints. But can be triggered from time to time even years later by sudden scents, sounds etc.
But the second thing I definitely do know is completely different, and is in another league. That is direct contact. These animal Souls don't have the hang-ups and questions about the afterlife which we have, and are pretty clear where their loyalties lie. They will stick by us.
But their contact -as with other loved ones -is likely to be more heart-felt than phenomenal, especially as more time goes by. "Seeing" something literally probably means they haven't transitioned fully yet. That's okay. They do what they want in their own 'time'.