Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 04-01-2021, 05:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I dunno. We attract what we want is what I find.
And it takes me awhile sometimes to realize why something happened or didn't ---it was me all along.

Contemplating joy is not 'exactly' it ---just imagine how you would feel if you had what it is you wanted.
Could be a feeling of peace...maybe power...maybe a satisfaction..maybe even detachment or not being bothered/irritable, see?
(Joy is pretty high up the Emotional Scale from depression or hopelessness.)

Thanks Miss H :)
Old 07-01-2021, 04:21 PM
Experiencer
Oh yeah Neville Goddard, I have listen to some of his tapes on youtube.

He talks about a technique before falling down to sleep, of imagining yourself "in the end" on an environment with the desire fulfilled and thinking/feeling a state of mind "from the end" already achieved the goal.

He did that by getting himself out of the army, and going back to home, just by imagining it "in the end".
I am actually going to put it to the test. I will apply this into something very strange in my physical life, that the only way it has worked is because of it. I am not going to test it with something easy, it has to be a tough one.

Then if it works, physical life is going to be a lot of fun. I want to do in life what works, that's knowledge and that's right.

If I test it, and it doesn't work I won't do it anymore.
That #1 hard test is what counts. I will stick for the whole 2021, 1 full year... I will test it with something strange and big, but not something so extremely big and weird.
I will put my best positive atittude and everything, but it's going to be a test.

I will report if it works.
You guys have to the test too, don't wait for my report
Old 07-01-2021, 05:12 PM
...first the idea,
then impressing the idea...on the subconscious...
without this sequence there is not anything made that is made.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-07-2022, 11:53 PM
Master
The power of your imagination by Neville Goddard

https://youtu.be/hDSpqblHsUs

All,

I just had to share this wonderful source about Neville Goddard as described in this YouTube interview that I think you will thoroughly appreciate.

Enjoy enjoy enjoy😃
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 24-11-2022, 09:20 AM
For fans of Neville
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndSaVWFZalo

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-11-2022, 07:58 PM
Administrator
I'm not a fan of books myself but of course I have heard of Neville Goddard
And I have to say is you have to have Faith. believe in what you Visualise or ask for. see it and Believe it

Namaste
Old 25-11-2022, 01:44 AM
Master

I had a quick look on YouTube of Neville G as I’ve never heard of him before. He seemed to have some good quotes but for me personally, I felt he said much the same as all the other self help gurus so I couldn’t really get engrossed. I found Sparrow much more to my taste. But it seems he has helped a lot of people so good on him.
Old 04-12-2022, 03:19 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
I had a quick look on YouTube of Neville G as I’ve never heard of him before. He seemed to have some good quotes but for me personally, I felt he said much the same as all the other self help gurus so I couldn’t really get engrossed. I found Sparrow much more to my taste. But it seems he has helped a lot of people so good on him.

Who's Sparrow?
Old 04-12-2022, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatsmeow
Who's Sparrow?
Excellent question, esp for a new person...he comes and goes for over a decade here. :)
try this:
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...ead.php?t=4764
Spirit Guide Sparrow

Re Neville? I would never listen to a lecture of his...it's his books that are the bomb...start with
"Feeling is the Secret".

Old 04-12-2022, 09:21 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Excellent question, esp for a new person...he comes and goes for over a decade here. :)
try this:

Spirit Guide Sparrow

Thankyou