Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 07-05-2016, 02:58 PM
Knower

Question A hostile growing black mass

Last night my friend sighted a pure black mass outside the window in his livingroom which was attracted to him and trying to get inside. it was a small pure black mass, which was really slowly growing bigger. a moment after. it teleported to outside my own house. the motion from my friends house to mine, was instantaneous. and a few moments after it disappeared again without a trace.

when I woke up this morning. at some point I found myself in a dream while relaxing in bed. In the dream my friend was messaging me "You should Re-...something" Im not sure if the word was Restart or something else.
I messaged him and asked "Why?" and he replied "Because its back again" instantly right after, I heard a loud banging as if something was beating my window trying to force its way inside. I heard it with 2 second intervals. However. on each "impact" the reality I saw around me, altered itself. every time I heard the impact, I found myself in a different reality, which reverted back as the sound dissipated. However, while something was beating on my window trying to force itself inside. I was half-awake, it was if I was between two realities. I heard this banging 3 times before I finally "broke out" of the dream. and when I did that, a question instantly came into my mind. "Are you ready for round Two?" the object which was hitting at the window, would be at the size of a fist based on the sound I heard. but whatever it was, was beating at the window as if it was trying to force itself into my room.

Do anyone know what this could mean, or does anyone have anything to share regarding this "Growing black mass" lastly, Was it really just a dream, or something more?

EDIT: the growing black mass is "no more" I just got confirmed it from my friendo, but we'd still like to know what it was. It's not the first time we've sighted this.
Old 08-05-2016, 01:50 PM
Master

Shadow man , human created thought form,ect.
Old 08-05-2016, 02:19 PM
Master
[to my mind] a shadowform is (typically) non-substantive.
it could be a simulacrum type creation built as an explorer
by some other agent [perhaps even yourself in a past life
or alternate embodiment].
another possibility involves an amalgamation of "denial
energy" which senses no home to return to.

you appear to be attracting these phenomena, and the
thing for you to decide is what your intentions are generally.
i suggest that you let peace be your motivation,
and that you discover means to bring these shadows
to a place of peace.
Old 08-05-2016, 03:12 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
[to my mind] a shadowform is (typically) non-substantive.
it could be a simulacrum type creation built as an explorer
by some other agent [perhaps even yourself in a past life
or alternate embodiment].
another possibility involves an amalgamation of "denial
energy" which senses no home to return to.

you appear to be attracting these phenomena, and the
thing for you to decide is what your intentions are generally.
i suggest that you let peace be your motivation,
and that you discover means to bring these shadows
to a place of peace.

i think you're mistaken. this thing was attracted to my friend specifically. and because of my connection to him, found interest in me as well. perhaps as a means to harm my friend. it's not the first time where entities have tried to harm me because of my connection with him, in order to harm him and stop him from what hes meant to do.

It's purpose wasn't that of exploration however. it was growing stronger over time, increasing in size and power as time passed by. it was also specifically attracted to my friend. most likely with the intention of causing harm.
Old 08-05-2016, 07:05 PM
Experiencer
Give that piece of crapola the almighty finger. Your giving it what it needs to in order to hurt you if it's possible. Just say this.... your pathetic, I'm done playing your game and turn the other cheek. If it pulls it's **** just blankly say, God bless you. It only exists through you. Remember that.
Old 08-05-2016, 07:19 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
Give that piece of crapola the almighty finger. Your giving it what it needs to in order to hurt you if it's possible. Just say this.... your pathetic, I'm done playing your game and turn the other cheek. If it pulls it's **** just blankly say, God bless you. It only exists through you. Remember that.

Read the Edit.
Old 09-05-2016, 02:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
Give that piece of crapola the almighty finger.
Hahaha

I wonder if that method works on all unwanted entities.
Old 11-05-2016, 02:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
Hahaha

I wonder if that method works on all unwanted entities.

You gotta ask yourself this. Why do some people seem to repel any type of entity?:How are they doing it? They see the spirit world as hooblah. If you treat it as such, that it doesn't exist they're not going to waste hard to come by energy on you. Atleast not for long anyway. Book fly off the shelf.... oh hey look, there's that book I've been meaning to read....

As I type this I got a pest that causing me anxiety and shakiness. Whoops I'm telling their secrets lol
Old 15-05-2016, 09:53 PM
Seeker

There is an entity in Alabama that has attacked or made its self known to many people. Even people who don't believe. His name is Slag and haunts Sloss Furnace. He is seen as a dark man shaped figure and was an evil man when he was alive.