Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-08-2021, 09:10 AM
Master

Thanks IamThat,

This thread was actually mere intended for those who do believe in the LoA to discover what they thought about this subject. But seeing none of those here… kinda weird because they responded to many previous threads of mine. Anyway, they can still join and they are welcomed.

Nice discussion anyway. IamThat, do you think this discussion was meant to be?

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 04-08-2021, 11:25 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
This thread was actually mere intended for those who do believe in the LoA to disco.........d they are welcomed.
I think it could be seen a bonus having the alternative perspective of someone not influenced by a nominal 'law'. I am of the view that if something has to be presented in a certain fashion to correspond to a belief or notion then one might want to ask why that is.

Truth is universal. It doesn't have to be made to fit.
Old 04-08-2021, 11:47 AM
Master

Agreed bobjob.

Also, it was more intended to discover a certain perspective on the truth that I was curious about.
But certainly a bonus yes!

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 04-08-2021, 12:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Agreed bobjob.
Also, it was more intended to discover a certain perspective on the truth that I was curious about.
To discover other individuals' level of personal understanding of the truth I suppose you mean......
Old 04-08-2021, 12:20 PM
Master

You get what I mean

Much kindness
Old 04-08-2021, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
I don't do the so-called laws that LoA is a part of, then....
Scientific laws apply to me just as they apply to everyone but the so-called Law of Attraction is what I call a principle.
I understand your thinking. And that's fine with me.

I believe it is being called a Law, (I read this somewhere, see), is because no matter where you go, in whatever dimension or Universe this Law stands.
And, I, of course, understand you could say ..."Who says; who is to say?"
All I could answer is, 'the Non-physical beings that have channeled thru diff people like Ester Hicks or Seth and others'.
No reason at all does one have to believe them...I happen to...but that and a dime wouldn't buy me a coffee.
(Oh today I'm going to what is called 'an authentic British Fish and chips place'! With mushy peas even...hahahah.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-08-2021, 01:25 PM
Master

Yummie Miss H! Fish and chips.

What do you have to share about when we die? Why we die? Wasn’t Jerry Hicks called back from source?
Old 04-08-2021, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
What do you have to share about when we die?
Why we die? Wasn’t Jerry Hicks called back from source?
Dunno about Jerry. Did he die? Yup, by whatever way you put it.

I have nothing to say regarding LOA and dying...that's why I never commented.
But, I have been preparing for passing over to the Other Side for decades...
all my lives have been about advancing my knowledge and heart receptivity...dropping blocks, ie, created by the egoic mind, lower ego self.

I believe we create of present and our future...where ever that may be ..here or 'there'.
Like we lay train tracks ---where we lay them is where we go, right?
My past has created my 'now'.
My thoughts and beliefs create the whole enchilada!

Can I talk here? Lol
I 'believe' that my Holy Father is taking care of everything for me...And I thank Him and acknowledge Him ALL the time,
with such joy...so what has been happening lately?
Money, (lots of it), has come in the mail to me from rich friends that just feel it in the heart to send it to me ---
me, with not a care or complaint in the world...they just send it...why?
Cuz God lays it on their hearts ...He will also take care of my 'Afterlife' - just as He does here...is that LOA? I dunno...
I attract what I believe strongly.
I believe we all do - that's why it is so imp to believe strongly and get it really ingrained into
the unconscious mind, what you want to...it becomes a part of you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-08-2021, 03:04 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I understand your thinking. And that's fine with me.

I believe it is being called a Law, (I read this somewhere, see), is because no matter where you go, in whatever dimension or Universe this Law stands.
And, I, of course, understand you could say ..."Who says; who is to say?"
All I could answer is, 'the Non-physical beings that have channeled thru diff people like Ester Hicks or Seth and others'.
No reason at all does one have to believe them...I happen to...but that and a dime wouldn't buy me a coffee.
(Oh today I'm going to what is called 'an authentic British Fish and chips place'! With mushy peas even...hahahah.)

Watch out for the mushy peas - they're delicious, especially with mint sauce - but they make me fart! I love 'em but they don't love me! With any luck in the US you should get some nice cod fried in light batter.

We eat at Culvers in AZ and their cod and their 'slaw is to die for - as is their superb range of ice creams! Oh how I wish we could get back to the US....
Old 04-08-2021, 03:15 PM
Master

Thanks Miss H for your response. I enjoyed it.

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder