Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 07-05-2015, 03:05 PM
Master

I downloaded one show , it was the Ohio state reformatory/exorcxist house , where a witness and a indvestagator were being affected . s1e11 I really beleve there own fears and beliefs are creating there problems , not ghosts . This is worth a thread of its own tho.
Old 08-05-2015, 12:39 AM
Administrator
Hello

We can create at times our own reality but there are times where there has to be an authorized exorcism done to move on the spirits. I took part in one was asked to be there by the church as a Medium. They did not feel that the activity in the home was just from the one that had affected the woman living there. Too many other things happened there for it to be they felt one entity. This spirit was Earth Bound so had not made that transition to the other side of the Light ( Heaven if you call it that) and did take this woman over trying to get the attention he so desperate did not get in the end of his life. He had a story to tell, and wanted that heard by someone. As she was sensitive but lacked the full understanding of how it worked it was easier for her to become victim.

The event was very much real and graphic in the unfolding of it all. It was the first and I hope the last I do attend as it was emotionally and physically draining. I had mixed feelings on full on possessions til I attend this home and situation. It can be very real and can very much play on your own personal fears. I hold judgment on us being able to make object "fly" with our conscious minds....though I have shattered crystal with angry thought energy I have not been able to make a book fly.

There are lots of older homes that have had a lot of death and sickness in them that holds onto at times that energy. At times too during wars houses are used for not family but for victims of war, and that too holds onto a lot of energy.

I investigated one that wend on to be done on TV that was Civil War and is now a museum but had been moved from its original location. (something not known by the team that went there to investigate) so it was not settled in being moved. It was a family home at one time then during the war housed those dying and dead. The place where limbs were removed and disease set in and you were left to die. So a lot of sorrow and suffering in that place. Now knowing the history of it going into it to visist as a tourist it would be easy for that to play on you and create for you issues your own brain created. For the investigative team there was no knowledge of what it was used for or that it had in fact been moved. It was thought the original morgue was destroyed not moved. For them to find the evidence needed to confirm what it once was.

Lynn
Old 10-05-2015, 02:24 PM
Master

I guess the same can be said for people that are abducted by u.f.o.s . Are they being abdusted or is this just being created out of there fears . As I did not see the event , I dont know .