Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 02-04-2014, 11:34 PM
lynettetink

spirits in my friends daughters house! PLZ HELP

hi, im new here!
My friends Daughter has been experiencing different things in her house over a long period of time but since before Xmas its been getting stranger and they are getting to the stage they don't want to be there any more she has five children and her boyfriend also live in this house and most have experienced one thing or another over time.
I cant list everything that has happened we really would like some advice on what they can do as its scaring them they all sleep in the lounge room except from the boy as his room doesn't have anything happen.

ok so this is the one that is the most unexplained one at Xmas they had there tree set up in the lounge room they went out one evening and when they returned the tree had all the decorations removed and it was bent and moved to other side of room (this was a brand new tree). They moved the tree back to where it was and went to sleep but when they woke in morning the tree had all the decorations back on it.

They see lots of white floating lights they take pictures and they appear as faces when they zoom in they think one is a mother and young baby.

The mother was bathing the youngest in bath not long ago and someone tried to push her in bath

one of the older girls think she is around she was getting changed in her bedroom and someone slammed her draw on her dresser, no one likes to go in her room at night any more.

One of the younger girls was found on top of the TV which was to high for her to just climb on she was asleep there when the mother asked her how she got there she said the people put me here.

Also the other evening the mother and partner was on the lounge bed the other night watching tv before they slept and he turned to her and said do you feel that she said no to start with but when she moved closer to him the bed was shaking. They also heard mumbled talking they looked outside and there was no one there but the talking was coming from inside the dinning room area to try cover the talking up they turned the TV higher but the mumbling just got louder it went on for a while and eventually stopped. this was the night she really wanted to just leave the house!

Im getting more information of my friend so if there's anything else that she reminds me of i will post on here

If any one can help please just give us suggestions on what they can do!
Old 03-04-2014, 01:38 AM
Master

Welcome to the forum . That does sound like ghosts . You can try some of the standard things . Let them know there dead and its time to move on , go to the light , ect. Do a smudging , have the house blessed . Set up recorders , look for e.v.p. If you can find out who the ghosts are , you might have a better idea of ho to get them to leave , or just get along with them .
Old 03-04-2014, 02:03 AM
lynettetink

They have tried telling them there dead and also telling them to go to the light, it seems to be getting worse.we was told to have quartz crystals around the house every child now has a crystal around there neck.
They really want them to leave as its scaring them all, they have all been sleeping in the lounge room over a year now.
Thank you
Old 03-04-2014, 03:14 AM
Mazulu

Maybe you can contact a Ghost Hunting/paranormal investigation organization in your area.

You might also try asking it what it wants.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:47 AM
Ascender
Shame im not in the same country it might of been possible that i could get rid of them from house .
Old 03-04-2014, 05:10 AM
dogninja

they should just find a new place to live rather than get "ghosthunters" or novice wingnuts to go in and stir up more, or invite activity if its just them freaking out over nothing. With 5 children, who wants to play games with darkness and run the risk of more problems? "pushing into a bathtub?" Do the parents have jobs just out of curiosity? are there mental health issues at play? Is the mother trying to illicit sympathy for something?

DON'T: ask it what it wants. Don't engage it AT ALL. Ignore the activity if deciding to stay and feel no fear whatsover in the home.

"every child has a crystal" what, like they all think their house is possessed so they have to wear charms?do they really want their kids living in fear? sounds like they have a whole dynamic of fear and a bit of paranoia in the house..... quite possibly the parents are also fascinated by supernatural things as well?

If they look for real help, only use proven space clearers..paranormal groups and so forth with references.

just my opinions, here on the internet.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:38 AM
lynettetink

Thank you younger1810,
No the mother doesn't work as her youngest ones are home with her, they was not believers in anything like this before it all started happening. And unfortunately because its housing commission they wont re-house them
Old 03-04-2014, 05:51 AM
Ascender
May i suggest putting crosses in the rooms visible all round the rooms and in the room where the drawer was slammed shut try sprinkling salt on the floor and give it time to notice any changes in that room.
As for main room have a cross so its visible all round the room lightly dust the floor area with salt and things should calm down :) .
Old 03-04-2014, 06:08 AM
lynettetink

Thank you so much they are willing to try anything, this all started after they bought a second hand dresser with a mirror attached but have since thrown it out but this all carried on Thank you so much any positive suggestions are so welcome as im sure with many not all this would have you worried.

There was something last night that happened the two year old woke with her brothers crystal in her hand she is two and would not have fiscally been able to get it herself and the boy was upset as he thought he had lost it
Old 03-04-2014, 06:16 AM
Ascender
May i ask before the dresser was rid off where was it placed as some spirits get upset by funiture being in their way ? .