Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 24-07-2013, 02:36 PM
Pathfinder
ghost in bathroom

Ok I know this sounds weird but I was telling my hubby that every night when I go to bed I hear the toilet flush in our en-suite. Then I get this feeling like someone is watching me . Honestly ya I get a bit frightened and lose a lot of sleep bc of this.
awhile back I went to see a medium and she told me about this ghost that is in my bathroom, and here is the creepy part ....he apparently likes to watch me bathe and is in love with me... .she mentioned something about how we were in love before etc but that part kind of confused me I am guessing another life maybe..
She tells me he is not mean or negative and is nice but I just don't like the feeling of being watched but she says she cant get him to leave he likes to hide when she tries to see him....
I now sleep with my bathroom door closed and listen for any noises
does anyone have any advice to get him to leave or to help me just cope with him being there
Old 24-07-2013, 03:59 PM
comforting

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakita
Ok I know this sounds weird but I was telling my hubby that every night when I go to bed I hear the toilet flush in our en-suite. Then I get this feeling like someone is watching me . Honestly ya I get a bit frightened and lose a lot of sleep bc of this.
awhile back I went to see a medium and she told me about this ghost that is in my bathroom, and here is the creepy part ....he apparently likes to watch me bathe and is in love with me... .she mentioned something about how we were in love before etc but that part kind of confused me I am guessing another life maybe..
She tells me he is not mean or negative and is nice but I just don't like the feeling of being watched but she says she cant get him to leave he likes to hide when she tries to see him....
I now sleep with my bathroom door closed and listen for any noises
does anyone have any advice to get him to leave or to help me just cope with him being there

I know myself its a horrible feeling knowing that you are being watched by spirit , ive had similar happenings , Im not sure how u can get him to leave but from what ive learned no matter where we are or where we go there is always spirit around us , some people are just more aware of them than others , I think u just have to kind of put a block on worrying about being watched and keep telling urself its not the same as being spied upon by a person in the physical world
Old 24-07-2013, 05:11 PM
Experiencer
From what I know, spirits are around us all the time, like guardian spirit/angel, spirits that are passing by, etc. So it seems there's really no such thing a privacy. I mean, God is watching us all the time, right? I like to think of it as the consciousness system in which we are is present everywhere.

Anyway, if he's in love with you and is fixed in your bathroom the main thing that comes to my mind is that his love for you is preventing him from moving forward. Not that loving is the problem. Most likely he's stuck because his conscious thoughts are fixed in an unhealthy type of idea of love, perhaps the possessive and lust obsessed type of love. When you feel a healthy type of love it doesn't negatively affect consciousness. The obsessed, disturbed consciousness does not perceive things other than the object of his obsession.

So he should be in his proper spiritual realm and not in your bathroom, poor thing. If you think about it, you really aught to feel sorry for the guy (think compassion!). Don't be frightened of him, instead, lovingly and patiently pray for him (like once a day for as many days as it takes), for his well being, explain that there's a beautiful place waiting for him and that there is no such thing as separation (that is just an illusion of the material world) so he does not need to worry, he can let go and it'll be alright. Pray that he can open up to his guardian angel and let him be helped by them. Perhaps it might even be necessary to explain to him that he's dead. All these things do is shift his consciousness/perception from his obsessive thoughts (he is stuck inside his psyche) to outside his thought (outside his psyche) where he can see the spiritual/enter the spiritual realm.
Old 24-07-2013, 05:30 PM
Pathfinder
well maybe that's an idea I can try that tonight. The most I do when I go for a bath is stand there for a second feel around and I can usually tell if he is there or not....if he is I tell him to leave the bathroom, sometimes he listens and sometimes not.
I will try and talk to him tonight and tell him to move on. I just hope it works
thanks for the advice