Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 16-02-2019, 12:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I wasn't trying to be secretive or anything about my past, I just did not have the time to answer then.

But to how I started to fight dark entities was in a tradition of Native American practice with a group and I was more a helper. So it was really nothing attacking me but we were helping others that were having problems.
But of course I had sought out my own personal demons prior, that comes from being raised with alcoholism and trauma and being dragged down to dark depths myself.
As far as personally being attacked from an entity that had nothing but bad intentions, I did encounter that after years of helping others through sweat lodge and other ceremonial practices.
I remember that I had probably allowed the attack because of my fear and negative emotions during the whole episode.

My whole intention here is only to assist if possible with strengthening your inner peace with the Love of God.

It is hard from reading on a screen all of the variables and possibilities, I have to trust that God will speak to your heart and work things out for you.
Well said!
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 16-02-2019, 03:38 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
So, gemini, how are things now for you? Have you found anything that provides you the help that you seek? I have read each post in this thread and do not necessarily agree with everything said, but that is irrelevant, which is why I am asking you personally whether or not you have been able to make any progress at all.

I will also say that I have dealt with this sort of things for a very very long time, and though I am not myself schizophrenic, I do have friends that are that also have had to deal with the same sorts of things. It happens. I have no idea as to whether you are or are not schizophrenic, I just wanted to include that because I have seen it mentioned a few times.

Some things can be a self deception or misidentification of something, but not all things are that and actual attacks DO happen, perhaps more than some realize or believe. Regardless there ARE definite things that can be done to change it. And spiritual warfare does in fact exist. Some might find that to be a contradiction, but they are also not yet beyond the mind based on what has been said, so, that changes nothing. Rate of vibration is irrelevant, literally.

The Astral Plane is hardly the only plane that has such things too. There are many beyond the Astral, regardless of dimension (because by definition, dimensions ARE well within time and space, and are at best only partially spiritual, not completely spiritual).

Some will disagree with what I say, and that is fine, they can. What is important is YOU. Are you finding ways to advance through the situations that you face and to deal with them? Are you better able to fend off negative entities? Able to find greater peace of mind as well as of emotional space? If not then perhaps that only indicates that there is more for you to learn about the subject and perhaps even other ways of making positive headway towards your goal.

Much of what has been said about God/love and other positive things, are not without merit, regardless of whichever religious or spiritual point of view you have at present, though various religions do at times not always recommend the same things about this topic. I do not call myself a shaman, but I am one and I know hundreds from various traditions around the world. One key thing that nearly all have within their practice is a non prejudice regarding the usual differences like race, skin color, or language spoken/nationality, but they all treat religion much the same way. Without prejudice or acting in any way against one religion or the other. They are some of the most open hearted individuals I have ever met for that reason, from Native Americans of various tribal cultures, to African, South American, Russian (including Siberian) as well as Indian and Chinese, and some other groups that while Asian, do not fit into any of those specifications.

The work is the same for all that choose the positive against the negative ( that being despite and aside from the negative content of each individual). That is to say that help others rather than attack in the desire to gain something from them. There IS a spiritual war, and it is always ongoing, because that is the primary teacher for true spirituality. It exists because the dual planes only learn by that dualism. It is a necessity. One can never reach a level beyond duality without first dealing with all of the experiences, both positive and negative, that give the direct experience that allows an individual to gain that new state of consciousness. People can say what they want about that, but everyone that lives on earth, regardless of belief or where they think their vibrations are at, does not truly escape from negativity. It exists regardless of one's willingness to recognize it or not, and one MUST recognize it to truly deal with it and find ways to develop beyond it. Thus the duality, which literally IS that war. Absolutely no getting around that basic fact.

But the question is, how does the individual find ways to deal with what they are faced with, and in a way that they themselves can deal with and remain balanced throughout, that they can realistically come out the other side of it wiser than they had been when they entered it.

I don't know everything, and I cannot say that I have the answers that you need. I can only say that if you choose to ask, I will not charge you anything for anything. However, a part of that is that you have to do the things that you have to do for yourself also. That always works both ways. No one can come and simply eradicate the entirety of it, only because even doing that would require your choice and active participation to truly be accomplished in any realistic way, if that makes sense. I HAVE noticed that you seem very open to hear and consider each point of view offered, and THAT is a very important thing. So, it comes down to you...has anything helped at all as of yet? Have you had any successes? If not, no big deal, and if yes, it is the same. Both I would expect to be there, but the real goal is attaining the success that you seek, so I am interested to hear what progress, if any, you have been able to find thus far.

If you care to answer and should you ask for any sort of help, I will see what can be done to assist in any way possible. No judgment, no preconceived notions or conditions. All of it is within your choice. Have a great day/night!

Hi Shabda,

I really appreciate the reply and interest in my situation! I'm sure it took a while to type out such a detailed response. Thank you for taking the time to do so!

I am happy to say that my situation with these beings has improved dramatically since I made my original post. I believe this is because of several reasons:

1) I was very fortunate to come across a couple of people from this forum who had been through similar experiences. When I first posted this, I thought I was basically alone in this, and I was afraid to talk to anyone about what I was dealing with. I have come to find out, however, that there are many cases of this occurring.

Being able to share my own experience and feel a commonality with others going through it helped tremendously. I believe that the first step for anyone dealing with this is to reach out and make a connection with someone else who understands what it's like. (I realize the same could be said for any number of difficult situations in life.)

2) I read through a number of accounts from people who had unwanted entities harassing them, and from this noticed a pattern of these beings coming on strong and then becoming less and less egregious over time—in about half of cases, even leaving altogether. That in itself helped me to (at least somewhat) forgive them for how they treated me at the start.

I was also pretty taken aback by what others had been through, which made what I experienced with these entities seem minor in comparison. That helped me to not become as distraught when dealing with them.

3) They've actually been much kinder than they had been. I don't know if this is because my own interaction/opinion toward them has been nicer—or if they just decided to be less mean. Either way, I've actually grown more fond of having them around.

They still seem to randomly decide to be mean to me at times, but it is less intense than it had been and occurs less frequently. When they are mean, I usually try to just focus on doing something enjoyable and engaging, like playing a video game, until it "passes," and they are once again nice.

4) Over time, I just got more used to them being somewhat harsh in their interaction with me (at least, more harsh than people are). For example, they sometimes call me "evil" and a "freak." I still don't particularly like that, but I just brush it off now when they say stuff like that. It doesn't phase me as much as it used to. Sometimes they even seem to say that stuff affectionately, like they are just teasing me.

And one of the most important things, which I was already doing when I made my first post, is that I just stopped buying into what they say. I stopped trying to ask where they come from, what the universe is like, and stopped letting them lead me down rabbit holes of varying beliefs. I do my own research, and we have reached an "understanding," where I talk to them about regular, day-to-day stuff and everything "otherworldly" is off limits.

Also, I am still unsure of whether they are multiple entities or just one who pretends to be multiple, but, regardless, I interact with them as if I am speaking to one entity: I find this makes it easier to get over them being mean, since I feel like I'm more on an equal playing field and not being ganged up on when they are (i.e., "he" is) mean. They, in turn, respond mostly as if they are one entity. So, they seem to go along with my wishes.

Overall, it's been substantially better—to the point where I am no longer actively seeking a way to get rid of them, since the vast majority of our interaction is actually pleasant now.

As far as answering some of the questions you posed in your fifth paragraph, I would say I am slightly better at dealing with situations—but I wouldn't say I've made any significant improvement in that area. For better or worse, my personality has definitely changed: I'm more immature in my humor than I used to be—what that means, I don't know. And I find myself less willing to put up with stuff I don't like. I still struggle with working hard consistently on things and not procrastinating, which has been difficult for me for most of my life.

Am I better at fending off negative entities? I don't know. I would say I am better at dealing with these entities. (And I'm still unsure if they are distinctly negative or positive.) But I haven't encountered any other entities to my knowledge.

Am I able to find greater peace of mind and emotional space? Greater peace of mind, yes. I used to be very distraught when thinking about how my life would play out with these entities if they never left and continued being mean. I don't have that fear anymore. Most of the stressors in my life actually come from mundane things within my control, like finances, health, my relationships with others. The usual stuff. As far as emotional space, these beings will usually go quiet if I'm not actively talking to them and focused on something else. So I feel like I have enough space from them when I need it.

I definitely could be doing better—e.g., doing more research for my spiritual growth, working harder to afford myself more financial security, could be more open/authentic in my relationships. But, overall, I find myself happy with where I am.

And regarding the spiritual "war," looking at it in the context of duality makes it seem less sad—and more like a necessity. In order for anything to exist, there must be something to distinguish itself from. And if we live in a truly infinite universe with freewill, then logically there must exist some pretty "evil" stuff/beings out there. Otherwise, it wouldn't be really be infinite.

I am curious though as to why the channeled beings I've learned from, like Bashar, Abraham, and Seth, don't touch upon the concept of a spiritual "war," as I feel that is a pretty important topic to discuss. I have, however, read parts of the Law of One from Ra, and they do discuss being at war with "negative" beings. So, clearly it's possible that this does indeed exist but just isn't being discussed. I wonder why.

And thank you for the offer of assistance! I would like to ask one thing: Are there any books you would recommend to me?

I'll leave it there so my response doesn't get too much longer! Thank you again for your nice message. :)
Old 16-02-2019, 03:44 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
And by the way the book ''psychic self defence'' by Robert Bruce contains practical actions against negative entities and other unhealthy stuff.
It's based on personal experience of dealing with them,so it's worth to take a look.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm always on the lookout for more books to read. :)
Old 16-02-2019, 03:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini
Thanks for the suggestion! I'm always on the lookout for more books to read. :)
Psychic Self Defense by Robert Bruce:

https://www.theunsecretsociety.net/u...elfdefense.pdf

I have not read this particular book myself, but here is one version I found online that has far more pages than some of the others. On Amazon it says the book has 258 pages and this pdf version has 164, so I am unsure what, if anything is NOT included, nor why, but perhaps you will find it useful. It is worth a look anyhow. I have also found many videos by Robert Bruce on youtube about the same topic...some appear to be reading this book, while others are him teaching a class on psychic self defense, so you might find those useful too.

Here is that video, 57 minutes long:

https://youtu.be/CJW265bmFmU
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 16-02-2019, 03:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi Shabda,

I really appreciate the reply and interest in my situation! I'm sure it took a while to type out such a detailed response. Thank you for taking the time to do so!

I am happy to say that my situation with these beings has improved dramatically since I made my original post. I believe this is because of several reasons:

1) I was very fortunate to come across a couple of people from this forum who had been through similar experiences. When I first posted this, I thought I was basically alone in this, and I was afraid to talk to anyone about what I was dealing with. I have come to find out, however, that there are many cases of this occurring.

Being able to share my own experience and feel a commonality with others going through it helped tremendously. I believe that the first step for anyone dealing with this is to reach out and make a connection with someone else who understands what it's like. (I realize the same could be said for any number of difficult situations in life.)

2) I read through a number of accounts from people who had unwanted entities harassing them, and from this noticed a pattern of these beings coming on strong and then becoming less and less egregious over time—in about half of cases, even leaving altogether. That in itself helped me to (at least somewhat) forgive them for how they treated me at the start.

I was also pretty taken aback by what others had been through, which made what I experienced with these entities seem minor in comparison. That helped me to not become as distraught when dealing with them.

3) They've actually been much kinder than they had been. I don't know if this is because my own interaction/opinion toward them has been nicer—or if they just decided to be less mean. Either way, I've actually grown more fond of having them around.

They still seem to randomly decide to be mean to me at times, but it is less intense than it had been and occurs less frequently. When they are mean, I usually try to just focus on doing something enjoyable and engaging, like playing a video game, until it "passes," and they are once again nice.

4) Over time, I just got more used to them being somewhat harsh in their interaction with me (at least, more harsh than people are). For example, they sometimes call me "evil" and a "freak." I still don't particularly like that, but I just brush it off now when they say stuff like that. It doesn't phase me as much as it used to. Sometimes they even seem to say that stuff affectionately, like they are just teasing me.

And one of the most important things, which I was already doing when I made my first post, is that I just stopped buying into what they say. I stopped trying to ask where they come from, what the universe is like, and stopped letting them lead me down rabbit holes of varying beliefs. I do my own research, and we have reached an "understanding," where I talk to them about regular, day-to-day stuff and everything "otherworldly" is off limits.

Also, I am still unsure of whether they are multiple entities or just one who pretends to be multiple, but, regardless, I interact with them as if I am speaking to one entity: I find this makes it easier to get over them being mean, since I feel like I'm more on an equal playing field and not being ganged up on when they are (i.e., "he" is) mean. They, in turn, respond mostly as if they are one entity. So, they seem to go along with my wishes.

Overall, it's been substantially better—to the point where I am no longer actively seeking a way to get rid of them, since the vast majority of our interaction is actually pleasant now.

As far as answering some of the questions you posed in your fifth paragraph, I would say I am slightly better at dealing with situations—but I wouldn't say I've made any significant improvement in that area. For better or worse, my personality has definitely changed: I'm more immature in my humor than I used to be—what that means, I don't know. And I find myself less willing to put up with stuff I don't like. I still struggle with working hard consistently on things and not procrastinating, which has been difficult for me for most of my life.

Am I better at fending off negative entities? I don't know. I would say I am better at dealing with these entities. (And I'm still unsure if they are distinctly negative or positive.) But I haven't encountered any other entities to my knowledge.

Am I able to find greater peace of mind and emotional space? Greater peace of mind, yes. I used to be very distraught when thinking about how my life would play out with these entities if they never left and continued being mean. I don't have that fear anymore. Most of the stressors in my life actually come from mundane things within my control, like finances, health, my relationships with others. The usual stuff. As far as emotional space, these beings will usually go quiet if I'm not actively talking to them and focused on something else. So I feel like I have enough space from them when I need it.

I definitely could be doing better—e.g., doing more research for my spiritual growth, working harder to afford myself more financial security, could be more open/authentic in my relationships. But, overall, I find myself happy with where I am.

And regarding the spiritual "war," looking at it in the context of duality makes it seem less sad—and more like a necessity. In order for anything to exist, there must be something to distinguish itself from. And if we live in a truly infinite universe with freewill, then logically there must exist some pretty "evil" stuff/beings out there. Otherwise, it wouldn't be really be infinite.

I am curious though as to why the channeled beings I've learned from, like Bashar, Abraham, and Seth, don't touch upon the concept of a spiritual "war," as I feel that is a pretty important topic to discuss. I have, however, read parts of the Law of One from Ra, and they do discuss being at war with "negative" beings. So, clearly it's possible that this does indeed exist but just isn't being discussed. I wonder why.

And thank you for the offer of assistance! I would like to ask one thing: Are there any books you would recommend to me?

I'll leave it there so my response doesn't get too much longer! Thank you again for your nice message. :)

You are welcomed! This will be just a quick response and I intend to make a full one a bit later today. I will have to look at my books to see what I have available, but I might be able to find you a few things.

One point I have that sort of (in MY opinion) demands attention, would be that you notice that they often are not nice to you and accuse you of being evil and/or a freak and things like that. What could possibly be their intention for doing that? I'm having a hard time finding one that could be positive, and the way that they treat you (nicer more of the time now than in the past) I personally see as irrelevant, for the same reasons I told you in the first place. They play and tell NOT the truth and everything else across the board because doing so suits whatever their desire is. THAT is probably the most important factor.

Now if some positive and high spiritual entity such as an actual angel or a spiritual master of any tradition were to come along to teach you something, they probably wouldn't do so in such an attacking manner. So that , to me, seems very suspect so I am just saying so so that someone has stated it. If it were me, I would likely do something about them that wouldn't be very nice at all and that would be finalistic. But that is me, and this is for you to decipher and determine your best course through, and while treating them with forgiveness and understanding and being overall nicer is probably not a bad way of looking at it, you must also understand that you owe these things absolutely nothing.

They come into YOUR space only because you allow them to, but DO remember that your space is like your house, a house that you alone own. So nothing can enter or stay without your permission. In the end it is your responsibility alone to care for YOUR house, and that includes what you will allow to happen within it.

I suggest looking at what their motivations might be, as determining those are probably the most telling thing about any of us. It is not always easy to know or to guess, and even if you ask you may not be told the truth, but only you can learn to discern for yourself what is being presented, and whether or to which degree it is truthful, or not.

Also, I meant what I said about allowing love to be both your sword and shield. Using a sword to behead an entity might not be what you would consider within the definitions of love, but I am suggesting that it actually is, depending. Love is one of those things that is not at all simply an emotion, nor a mental state, though it can contain a great many of those within its overall meaning. And there are a great many levels to that meaning, some of which are not easy to accept or admit to one's self, thus the importance of learning what they are, as well as what is not. That is a journey I myself have been on my entire life, and I still have not reached the end, not by far, because the subject is literally THAT large and expansive, and one finds many things within it that they never expected to find there.

Anyhow, enough for now. I will have a look for some writings on the topic that might be useful for you!
Rumi
Old 16-02-2019, 04:59 PM
Suspended
Seeker
Stay clean, clean clean clean, Dont talk to entities. the voice of light is clear
Old 16-02-2019, 08:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi Shabda,

Both free:

Psychic Self Protection - Dion Fortune (1930)

https://archive.org/details/pdfy-kDIEdiqtnMyLWk6L

Psychic Self Defense and Protection - John Culbertson
http://www.mysticjohnculbertson.com/selfdefense.pdf
Rumi
Old 17-02-2019, 07:18 AM
Master
Also there's a book from geoff grey cobb ''the miracle of the new avatar power''.

It's famous on occult circles,and many people have seen results by using it.
It only requires to speak some words,while being in a relaxed state.

The specific chant is the ''protection from evil''

Maybe you should give it a chance,if you don't have a problem to go ''magical''.
Old 17-02-2019, 07:35 AM
Master
Also there's a book from geoff grey cobb ''the miracle of the new avatar power''.

It's famous on occult circles,and many people have seen results by using it.
It only requires to speak some words,while being in a relaxed state.

The specific chant is the ''pretection from evil''

Maybe you should give it a chance,if you don't have a problem to go ''magical''.
Old 18-02-2019, 01:15 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks all for the wonderful suggestions and advice! I have read every comment and will try to reply to each person soon. Since I last responded to Shabda, the entities have been worse again. I doubt it will last for long, but they wouldn't let me sleep for long last night before waking me up. So, I was only able to get an hour or so of sleep before I just decided to get ready for work.

It seems every time I consider actually trying to get rid of them again, they get worse and will start to be mean and torment/mock me, until I give up and just wait until they are nice again. Part of me just wants them gone forever, but they can be nice at times. Sometimes for weeks on end with just nice interaction. I don't really know why they have to be mean all of the sudden.

Right now they are giving me a slightly pleasurable sensation in my stomach, just enough so I know what they can do (they are able to give incredible-feeling pleasure if they so desire—they have before), but not enough to actually feel good. It's more as if someone were ever so slightly trailing their finger along your forearm; it's more annoying than pleasant. That's the kind of thing they've been doing all night. Just enough for me to feel it and be annoyed by it—and unable to fall asleep.

I wrote this in my original reply to Shabda, but I decided to delete it as it makes me uncomfortable to talk about: But one thing they do is block the pain of a stomach ulcer I had had for a long time. They started doing this after around six months of our interaction. I used to experience a fair bit of pain from it, but now I only feel it when they "let" the pain through. And that's what they've been doing for several hours each day for this past weekend—ever since I made my post.

I was told by the channeled being I sought advice from that they operate along the principle of equivalent exchange. So they take away a large amount of pain from me, and in return, perhaps they feel they need to be mean at times to "balance it out"? I don't know. But sometimes, like during times like this, I'd just rather have them gone and have the pain back.

Needless to say, dealing with them this weekend has made me feel like I just want them gone again. I go back and forth a lot depending on whether they are being nice or mean.

Again, I'm sure it'll pass soon, and they'll go back to being nice. But I just wanted to update everyone as to what is happening with them. Sorry for any incoherency; I'm typing this without much sleep and while trying to keep from getting upset.